Kristen's First Time - Cover

Kristen's First Time

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2: Where Did Samantha Go?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Where Did Samantha Go? - It's been a few months since Kristen watched Aaron put his hard cock inside Samantha only to pull it out soft. She has been wanting to give Aaron another chance all this time, but Samantha has kept that from happening. During a sleep overwith Samantha, Kristen wakes up in the middle of the night with Samantha nowhere to be found. Then she hears voices from upstairs. Will Kristen finally get what she wants? Unlike most Samantha Stories, you probably want to read "It's OK, She's cool" first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I woke up on the couch bed, and I was already feeling like it would be a good idea for Samantha and I to kiss and rub each other between the legs again. I whispered to her to see if she was awake too, but no answer. I just couldn’t figure out how this stuff worked, the more orgasms you had, the more you wanted. Even when you had better orgasms, they didn’t leave you satisfied for longer, they made you want another one sooner. Then I realized she wasn’t even in the bed with me. I figured that she just needed to pee, she seemed to be having a hard time holding it for any length of time these days. Between that and the poofy belly, I’d have felt sorry for her if her boobs hadn’t looked so amazing and huge. And it was so much fun to squeeze them under her nightgown. Samantha seemed to like that a lot more than the first time we had done things together. It was like her boobs getting bigger made rubbing them more fun for both of us.

When Samantha didn’t return to bed, I got up and started looking for her. My first thought, considering her belly, was a midnight snack in the kitchen, but she wasn’t there. I checked all over the ground floor, and even looked in the basement without finding her. I was trying to figure out where in the world she could have gone when I heard hushed voices from her parent’s room upstairs. Trying to be as stealthy as I could, I crept up the stairs. I recognized the voice that was talking as belonging to Samantha’s mom. “Samantha, you should practice this, in a few months you might be too big to do things the way you had been. And if you had been willing to do this sooner you might not be in trouble today.”

Was that where Samantha got all her strange comments about weird things that would happen a few months from now? On top of that, Samantha’s mom said she was in trouble, but didn’t sound mad. However, I was most disturbed that Samantha’s mom had also noticed my friend’s growing belly, but instead of telling her to go for a veggie tray instead of junk food, she was expecting it to just keep growing. Shouldn’t she be telling Samantha to eat less and exercise more?

Then my heart skipped a beat when I heard Aaron’s voice. “Don’t be nervous Samantha; I could hardly wait for Kristen to fall asleep so I could come over. You’re going to make me feel really good and don’t worry about doing a bad job. It just can’t happen.”

“She gets jealous and thinks I’m keeping you all to myself, but I’m just trying to keep her out of trouble. I’m not worried about you not liking it; I just don’t see what I’m going to get out of this. Shouldn’t we just keep doing things the way we have been.”

Samantha’s mother spoke again, “You’re going to be surprised at how much fun this is for the woman too. Now be a good girl, do what I told you, and suck Aaron’s cock.”

“You’re being a good friend to her,” Aaron said. I was pretty sure he needed relief between Samantha’s legs again the way his voice sounded, but my jaw dropped when I heard what he said next. “Now be a good friend to me too and suck my cock.”

What was going on? Both her mom and Aaron were encouraging Samantha to be a cocksucker! If I had learned anything at school recess, it was that being called a cocksucker was a dire insult. I peeked my head up over the last step, and I could see that Samantha was in the room with her Mom, step-dad, and Aaron. My friend was starting to kneel down in front of Aaron, whose cock was magnificently hard. Suddenly I felt like I did the night I had watched Aaron tugging on Samantha’s hips, except worse, because now I knew how good it felt to have a hard finger inside me, and how much better it felt if that finger belonged to someone else. I also knew that as much as Samantha loved having my fingers inside of her, I didn’t make her go wild like Aaron’s erect penis did. I was so jealous of my friend right now. I was also terribly tempted to finish going up the stairs and offer Aaron a chance to put his penis inside of me to keep Samantha from becoming a cocksucker.

However, I wasn’t sure what to do about the train wreck that was unfolding before my eyes. All the adults in the room were acting like this was a good thing and my friend seemed to be resigned to her fate. That uncertainty kept me silent and on the stairs. Samantha had taken Aaron’s cock in her hand and was leaning her head closer to it. Surely she wasn’t really going to suck on that like Aaron had sucked on our nipples. I involuntarily clutched at my chest and found my own nipples to be quite hard. I would probably be willing to take my nightgown off, and I didn’t have a bra on under it after what Samantha and I had done earlier, and let both of Samantha’s parents watch as Aaron sucked on my nipples again. Damn, it really looked like she was opening her jaw to put something in her mouth, and I was sure she had done it once I heard Aaron sigh like he did when his erection had slid between my friend’s legs.

“See,” Samantha’s mom instructed. “Later, if you get too big to take care of Aaron the normal way, or if you just don’t feel like it, you can still make him feel really good.” Samantha nodded when her mom said this, but I was horrified when I saw my friend nod again to her mother’s next question. “You’re having more fun than you thought you would, aren’t you.”

I couldn’t look on in silence any longer, “Samantha, you have got to stop before you get labeled a cocksucker permanently!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.