Kristen's First Time - Cover

Kristen's First Time

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: The Sleepover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Sleepover - It's been a few months since Kristen watched Aaron put his hard cock inside Samantha only to pull it out soft. She has been wanting to give Aaron another chance all this time, but Samantha has kept that from happening. During a sleep overwith Samantha, Kristen wakes up in the middle of the night with Samantha nowhere to be found. Then she hears voices from upstairs. Will Kristen finally get what she wants? Unlike most Samantha Stories, you probably want to read "It's OK, She's cool" first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

After Samantha convinced me to write the story down of how we got naked with her parent’s friend Aaron, and he had lost his erection inside of her, I had stopped being really mad at her. I mean, I was still irritated because she simply refused to share Aaron with me. I knew he had lost his erection inside Samantha several times since then, because she mentioned that there was no reason not to let him do that now, at least for a few more months. Whatever that meant, sheesh.

Samantha laughs at me when I ask her questions about things like that. If she would give me a straight answer instead of all these cryptic sayings about buns and ovens, or talking about some span of months, maybe I would know enough to ask better questions. Anyway, the main reason I’m not mad at her is that she showed me how to get relief from that burning feeling in my belly that had been there ever since I had watched Aaron put his penis inside my best friend. Well, technically, she used her fingers to give me my first orgasm, and did I ever need that! I was feeling better than I had since that night, but then she made me do it again with my own fingers.

At first I didn’t want to do that, because she had already taken care of my problem. However, she wouldn’t let the matter drop, saying I’d be sorry if I didn’t listen to her, so I started imitating what she had done to me. About half a minute later, the need for relief was back, like what Samantha had done for me had only made it stronger, not satisfied it. Thankfully, I was able to give myself an orgasms too. It took me a little longer to do it for myself, even though I strangely needed it more than I did when Samantha’s fingers were insistently rubbing between my legs, but I did manage to give myself an orgasm. And while it didn’t feel as good as when Samantha did it for me, a wave of relief washed over my body again and I was all smiling and happy.

By the way, she was right about me being sorry if I hadn’t learned to do this for myself. Three days later, I woke up from a dream where Samantha was in the shower and Aaron offered to put his dick inside me when Samantha wouldn’t be around to stop us. I got so excited just from hearing him say that in my dream that I woke up with my heart pounding and covered in sweat. Most importantly, that seemingly inescapable need for relief was back. No wonder Samantha hadn’t minded me watching. The way I felt right after waking up, I would let anyone who wanted observe a hard penis vanishing between my legs.

Thankfully I knew what to do to take care of myself. Ever since the night of that dream, it seemed like that need for relief just kept coming back every few days even if I didn’t dream about Aaron putting his penis inside me. Although, it seemed to come back faster if I thought about Aaron, or what happened that night with Samantha. It even came back faster when I thought about what it felt like to put my fingers inside of me.

I wondered if I could get the feeling to stay away for a week if I gave myself relief with two orgasms in a row. However, instead of lasting all week, the urge to finger myself came back two days later. I guess I should have known it wouldn’t work since I had gotten two orgasm in a row when Samantha taught me how to take care of myself.

Something I had forgotten would have definitely let me know my plan wouldn’t work. When I saw Samantha at school, I casually mentioned that I bet she wouldn’t talk to Aaron for a week. She had replied she had needed him to come put his penis inside her the very next day. I had been trying to gauge when I could try to get him to put his hard penis inside of me properly and expected Samantha to still be mad. Then she said she was still mad, but she needed it more! Sometimes I just don’t understand my friend. Anyway, orgasms feel great, but the feeling of being empty between my legs always seemed to come over me at inconvenient times, like trying to finish my math homework. It was annoying how difficult it was to think about anything else until I took care of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.