Seven Days Too Many - Cover

Seven Days Too Many

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is another follow-up on an abandoned DamonX story called "8 Days." I don't know what he intended for the hero, but I chose to give him an ending that made sense to me at least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Revenge  

From 8 Days, by DamonX

“I don’t think you want to play this game,” I warned, my voice shaking as I spoke.

“Oh yes I do,” she snapped as she turned and headed towards the bedroom. “You started it. Now ... this means war.”

Now To My Continuation...

I sat there stunned, first of all that Lacey actually didn’t grasp that she had broken her promise. The implication was very clear, though technically I assumed it. The context, the phrase “tight, little, virgin ass,” was pretty apparent to any reasonable person. Yeah, she had lied to me, broken her word about the one little “sweetener,” as she put it, that made me even willing to go along with that deal.

Also, speaking of assumptions, she assumed that I agreed to her “no Jenna,” but she never gave me a chance to respond now, did she? She might insist, up and down, until she was blue in the face that, “silence is presumed to mean consent,” as some lawyers would say, but that wasn’t gonna cut it with me. In the court of Damon, she was out of order and in contempt.

“Hey, what’s up, Damie?” I heard after sitting there in a fog and a blue funk for at least hour, halfway watching the same movie that I had loved for years.

It was Jenna, and she could tell that I was in no mood for bullshit. “Lacey,” she mouthed, and I nodded. She plopped right down next to me and actually put her head on my shoulder, stroking my hair absent-mindedly, making me all too comfortable with her presence. It was as if a cat had taken mature human, female form, and proceeded to brush and purr against me. Yeah, it was that kind of vulnerable moment that really made me feel calmer and more relaxed than I ever had with Lacey.

We were both quiet for awhile as the movie played and Jenna just curled up with me, snuggling in ways that no best friend would. Well, at least no platonic best friend typically would, including ones of the opposite sex variety. It just felt ... good. It was hard to describe it, other than balm to a wounded soul. At last, the movie went to credits and Jenna abruptly sat up with me.

“Alright, spill it, babe,” Jenna used a rather surprising endearment.

“Well, Lacey found out about you and me ... and well, all hell broke loose. Somehow, I don’t know how, but it did. Someone named Nikki told her, but I don’t know how Nikki knew. Of course, I threw it in her face about her breaking the ‘virgin ass’ thing and she claimed that I never stipulated, so she never broke the rule. Well, she didn’t wait for my approval of the ‘no Jenna’ thing, so that applies, too, more so, since there was no insinuation on my part that I agreed not to bonk you. She broke the spirit of the deal, far more than I did, since her one-sided ‘no Jenna’ demand never got my consent.

“Then she declared that she intended to become the ‘nastiest slut,’ and that ‘you started this,’ after I told her that she didn’t want to play this game. Well, there goes that. She wants war, I guess, but I don’t know where that leaves us as a couple. Battles now and then, that’s one thing in a marriage or relationship, but all-out war ... how can a couple survive that?” I shook my head at that part.

“You don’t, bro. You just ... don’t. A relationship can’t survive a conflict on that scale. And it shouldn’t have to. That’s what I keep wanting to tell you ... this isn’t healthy, Damon. It just ... isn’t. This ... thing that you and Lacey have, it might look pretty in a wedding photo, but a marriage, a relationship, that’s more than photo-ops. She keeps thinking that she’s out of your league, you buy into it, and she keeps making you jump through hoops just to please her. Is that really how you want to live your life for the forty or fifty years, even after her looks fade? That’s no way to live, hon. It just ain’t.

“Think of it this way. Those looks ... they’re like icing on a cake. They look good, they taste good, but they won’t fill you up by themselves. That’s all she is, Damon. Just icing ... no actual cake. Now, what we have ... I’m not blind and I’m not dumb. I know that the most we can have ... is ... fuckbuddies, friends with benefits, but that’s still a helluva lot healthier for you than a lifetime spent walking on eggshells for your ice queen, being Ken for your own personal Barbie. Remember, Ken’s got no balls and no cock ... right? Think about the symbolism there,” Jenna ranted before she realized that I was stunned by the level of her concern and the intensity of her disapproval of my fiancee.

“Well, you said your piece, didn’t you? How long have you been holding that in, Jen?” I teased her, but hugged her, too, as I had to admit to myself that she wasn’t wrong, was she?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.