Alarm Clock - Cover

Alarm Clock

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: David has something important to tell his wife, and he doesn't trust the alarm clock his Aunt Edna gave them many years ago. In certain matters timeliness is critical. Or do I mean timelessness?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Alarm Clock - Valentine’s Day Flash

The alarm clock Aunt Edna had given them as a wedding gift all those years ago was unreliable, so David took matters into his own hands. He planted a dozen kisses on Dora’s eyelids. “Happy Valentine’s Day,” he whispered when her eyes flickered open.

She mumbled something and tried to roll away, but David had her trapped. He pulled her gauzy nightgown up over her breasts. “So beautiful,” he murmured, and bent down to kiss one breast and then the other and then the first again. Soon he took a nipple in his mouth and he was sucking and pulling and soon she was moaning and he had her whole little breast in his mouth, and then he was snaking downward, tickling her bellybutton, kissing and mouthing her pussy mound, parting her furrow with a single long swipe, and finally fucking his tongue deep into her juicy hole. She lifted and spread allowing him better access and held his head while he ate her into two, three, four orgasms, the last so deep and full it was as if his whole face were inside her, thrilling with the thrill of her climax. Before she could catch her breath he moved up and pushed into her and sucked her tongue into his mouth and fucked her hard and fast and long and slow and hard and fast again until he was flooding her and she was clenching him fiercely with her cunt, with her arms, with everything she had, and she was coming again, the hardest, sweetest come of all time. At last they lay spent.

“Oh, my love,” Dora sighed. “What a way to wake up. But it’s not Valentine’s Day yet. It’s barely even February.”

“No?” David said. “I love you so much that every day is Valentine’s Day.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.