The Sensei - Cover

The Sensei

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story of Clint Lee, who decided that all he wanted to do with his life was fight and become a soldier. But after being injured in combat, he has to find a new purpose for his life, and instead of being a fighter, he realizes all he can do is train others to be fighters. But it is only after the Night of Madness that he really discovers his true calling. Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Crime   Military   Superhero   War   Science Fiction   Furry   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Prostitution   Transformation  

The next morning we shared a shower and had a lot of fun washing each other from our exertions of the night before. Then after breakfast in the hotel we walked a bit longer and talked, then together we packed up our things and put them back in our vehicles.

Lucy sat in my lap and we kissed and cuddled, and both admitted again that we had indeed come to love each other. “I take it we are a couple now?” she softly asked. I nodded and said we were, in both real life and in Virtual Worlds. “But don’t think I am only going to dance with you in there” she teased.

“Oh, I may dance with others, you know that the public version of Sensei is involved in a lot of parties. But anything other than a dance is only with you. As it always has been.” She looked at me sharply, and I nodded. “Oh yes, since we first started to get close, it has only been you, Lucy.”

She nodded and said it was the same with me. “And dancing with others, that is really no different than last night. Just like with me and Nancy, you and Joe last night were just sharing a dance, nothing more than that. But when you get back, you might want to make up a new character.”

She looked at me questioningly, and I nodded. “Just as I have a secret ‘me’ for when I want to hide that I am Sensei, you might want a secret ‘you’ so you can be openly seen with Sensei, and still stay anonymous.” She actually grinned and said that was a good idea.

And after a few more kisses, we both started our vehicles. Lucy gave me a final wave as she headed off to the highway, and I headed to the hotel to turn in the key. I thanked them for their hospitality and asked if they had any information about the cruise in the fall.

Well, one thing I did not know was that they actually had an office there I could make reservations for that in. And an hour later I texted Lucy the confirmation that we had a trailer on the deck for the cruise in September. I then texted Howler through the Control link and told her the same thing.

I did not tell either one that I had arranged it that our trailers would be next to each other.

Lucy and I texted each night on the drive home, and then it was back to work. A few days later there was a conference at Control, and it was about the Silent Slasher. Dire was the lead on this one as most of the attacks were in her area, but at least two of the attacks had been in my area so we were indirectly working together.

They also went over some of the other things going on, including another armored car robbery, this time in New Orleans. The same precision timing was involved, and the FBI was asking us to help out if we came across anything.

“We have no reason to suspect it involves a Rogue, but we are really the only other major interstate law enforcement agency that might respond to this. So if you hear anything, pass it to us and we will pass it along to them.”

Towards the end, my main contribution was to the sudden silence in the Ricci organization. “Now Roberto Ricci is as public as ever, but his organization has gone amazingly quiet. I do not know if they are changing their ways, or preparing for a push somewhere. But we should be ready, just in case he tries to leave my area in Dockside and move somewhere else.”

Dire said she would keep an eye on Chinatown, and after giving me a look said she would pass along the same information to Bohica. But the real surprise was after the meeting broke up, and she asked me to get some lunch and meet her on the roof in a half hour.

I had a chicken sandwich from the canteen and was waiting when Di and Jangles came up, and I gave her a soft hug and ruffled his ears before she sat next to me. But what she told me had me hug her again. “Really? You are getting married? Congratulations! I’m so happy for you, Di.”

“Please tell me you are going to come, Clint.”

“Well, don’t that kind of give it all away? I mean, it’s no secret that Sensei and Dire are best buddies. Heck, there have been rumors among some for years now that we are actually lovers.”

She giggled and said it was not a problem. “It’s going to be an event in Chinatown, and it is no secret that I work at Control. I am going to invite Bohica, and everybody else. Since both Doug and I work here, there will be nothing unusual at all about all of you being there. And I really do want you to be there.”

“Of course I will be there. I would not miss it for the world.”

“So tell me, how did the week in Florida go?”

I told her it was relaxing, several days camping on the way there and back, and several nights on the beach where I could let my hair down and just be myself. “Yeah, you do have a lot of hair to let down, but that was not what I meant. Did you two get along?”

I looked at her sharply, and she just gave me that enigmatic Asian smile she does to perfection. “Clint, how long have we known each other now? I read the articles you wrote about Virtual Worlds. And we have seen each other in there also. Heck, I know both of your identities there. And I have also seen you in the other you with a girl named ‘Josie’. In fact, many times I have seen Clint Eastfire and her at various ballrooms in there. And two people in your private skybox, even though I can not see inside or who the other person is. I can only assume you went to meet her.”

I looked at her again, and Di giggled. “Remember, analytical ability. You have been acting more relaxed since you got back, even at training last weekend you seemed to smile a lot more and were on your phone a lot. I may be blind, but I can see the signs of somebody smitten.”

I shook my head and told her about Lucy. “So Josie is really Lucy McMillan. From Florida, you said?”

“Yes, she lives in the Panhandle. She is a teacher and smart as a whip. Reminds me a bit of you in fact.”

“Hmmm, a redneck me. Now that is an image.”

I chuckled. “No, actually because of how she can pick things up from little clues, just like you can. Howler and her husband were there, and they actually became good friends. Did you know her real name is ‘Nancy’?”

“Actually I did, but I never called her that. She told you her name?”

“She told Lucy her name, but for both of us to call her that in private. She is an amazing lady in her own right, and even with all the weirdness of the resort, Lucy took it all in stride.”

“Well, that’s good. So, are you two a thing now?”

“Yep, we made that decision before we left. But that is still private, for her protection, you understand.”

Di nodded and said that made sense. And when she asked when we would see each other again, I admitted I had tickets for us for the Fall Cruise. She smiled and said she had heard of it and was sure we would have a great time. Then with our lunch finished she asked me to walk her to her office.

And once inside, she unsnapped her bra, changed, and gave me a huge hug. “OK, now you had better show me a picture of her. I am dying to see what she looks like.” I laughed and pulled out my phone. I pulled up a picture of the two of us that Joe had taken in the hotel, and handed over my phone. Die actually looked surprised, and brought the phone even closer, and looked at it and me several times.

“Well, you were not kidding, I did not expect that. But you know we really do not look alike. I am Chinese. Lucy is, Korean?”

“Japanese and Scottish, actually. Her maternal grandmother is from Japan, the rest Anglo. But I did not mean in looks, but in how sharp you two are. She is a bit taller than Dianne is. And, well, let’s just say more fully developed.”

She giggled and crinkled her nose at me, but also nodded. “Yes, I can see that. As Dire, I could pull off a dress like that. But as Di, I am lacking certain attributes to pull it off properly. So, when will I get to meet her? At the wedding, maybe?”

“Well, we will have to see. For right now, we both agree that we should keep it on the down-low. Her family is actually fairly prominent in the Panhandle. Semi-wealthy landowners, that made some smart decisions after WWII. Not super-wealthy, but enough that they would not have to work again if they did not want to. During school breaks, she still works for the family company. And she lives most of the time on their compound.”

“Compound? They are not a cult or anything, are they?”

I laughed and explained it was just a large collection of houses and trailers that most of them lived in on the original family farm. “Lucy explained it all to me. Something about the company owning them all, and they pay a small rent. Something about taxes, but it makes sense. She works only about 40 miles away but also has an apartment near the school. She said if she worked much farther away she would not bother with the compound other than weekends.”

“OK, that makes sense. Some of those I know do the same thing, with the family owning a small apartment building and all the kids renting apartments in it. Well, someday I want to meet her.”

“Well, hopefully, you will. I think you would like her, everybody at the resort sure did.”

We talked for a bit more, then I headed on home.

A week later I was hanging out at one of the ballrooms in Virtual Worlds and started talking with a gal named Susie-Q. She was blonde, and a little shorter than my avatar was. We chatted and shared a few dances, and she was slightly flirty. And after about two hours she asked if we could go somewhere more “private”.

And she hugged me when I said I was not there for that. “Sorry Susie, but I actually have a girlfriend.”

“Real world, or Virtual world?”

“Both, actually. I am sorry, I did not mean to lead you on. But the most I will share with you is a dance, but I did enjoy our time together.” I then started to politely tell her I was about to log off.

And I did leave when the phone rang, and I saw it was Lucy. I greeted her, and after talking for about 5 minutes, she softly said “There is something I need to tell you, Clint. I was not trying to deceive you, honest. But, well, I am Susie-Q.”

I know I sputtered for a moment, and she sighed softly. “Start the video please, love.” I was a bit pissed, but I did start the video. She was spying on me!

“Clint, look at me and listen. If you look at her birthdate, I made Susie the day I got back. And yes, I made her a sex kitten, on purpose. Like you suggested, to not be like Josie. Busty, blonde, and when I saw you there I actually forgot I was there as her and not Josie. And I was surprised you were polite but formal when you responded, but as we talked I actually had thought you had figured it out. I thought you knew it was me when I asked to go somewhere private. Only then did I realize I was wrong, and you were just being yourself.”

And by the look in her face, I knew that was the truth. “Look back at the log if you wish, I hope you can see it through my eyes.” I sighed and thought back to some of the things we said. And indeed, I could see that she might have thought I had figured it out. I did flirt back, but not in a sexy way but a friendly one. As I might with Dianne.

“OK, I understand, and believe you.” I saw her smile again, and she gave out a sigh of relief. “So, this is the online Sensei’s girlfriend?”

“Uh-huh, but I can change her if you want. I just figured that I would make her very different from Josie to help conceal that.”

“Well, I had never imagined seeing you as a blonde, that sure threw me off. And I guess I can imagine Susie as a blonde Josie with implants.” She gave me that sexy giggle, and actually lowered her voice and whispered “Oh, I intend on trying some other things with those, trust me there.”

And a bit later I logged on as Sensei, and together we joined the eternal party that was going on at the exclusive Paladin clubhouse. Even Dire was there, and she greeted Susie warmly before pulling the three of us into chat.

“OK, just so you know, I know who you are Lucy. Clint and I are best friends, and he is also coming to my wedding in a few months. But I have to ask, why this blonde bimbo look?”

“Well Dire, Clint suggested I make a new avatar to hide, and this is what I came up with. Even if his Clint Eastfire and Sensei accounts are ever linked, nobody would easily confuse Josie with Susie. So tell me boyfriend, who else knows?”

“Nobody,” I typed. “Dire here is the only one that knows. Like you, she is scary smart, as I had told you already. She actually had already figured a lot of it out, but not any real details.”

Di agreed and said she would keep it private for as long as we asked. “Clint jokes sometimes that we are like the ‘Scooby Gang’, and that I am a combination of both Velma and Daphne. Tall and stacked like Daphne, super-smart like Velma. Fang however does not like that much, as he thinks that means he is Scooby.” We all laughed at that, and of course, Lucy then chimed in if that made me Fred or Shaggy.

We all hung out and chatted for about an hour until Di hugged us both and logged off. We spent a bit more time and finally, Lucy said she was getting tired of being bombarded so we went to my apartment. Once there she told me that there was more than a bit of jealousy in some of the messages.

I apologized, but she said it was nothing she could not deal with. But that she also really liked Dire. “You are right, she is really funny, and I could tell she was really sharp. Does she know about my family?”

I told her I had briefed her in, and she asked if there was a problem with that. I said not at all and asked why there would be. “Well, some Chinese kind of have an issue with the Japanese. Because of the war.”

“Ohhh, not Dire. If you ask her, she is proud her family has been here for generations. None of that nonsense as far as I am aware. She sees herself as an American, whose ancestors came from China. Little Japan is actually in her district, and they love her there as much as they do in Chinatown. Yes, she goes all out in costume with that Chinese dress, but I have also hung out with her casually at her place or mine. She is more comfortable in sweats most times, that is just a costume for when she is working.”

“OK, I can see that. And yes, I have a yukata I wear at home, but it is really just another robe. And you have seen Josie in a kimono, but that is just playing dress-up.”

“Exactly. She looks more Chinese than you do Japanese, but she is 100% American.” We talked for a bit more, but soon that descended into other things. Like her showing me a pose she had bought, which had me sitting in a chair as she put those large breasts to work on my avatar’s cock.

And the things she said, including that the next time we get together, she wanted me to do exactly that. “They are nowhere near this big, but I can still hold you against me, my love. Just like this until you cum all over my chest and neck.”

And at that point I was, but instead into the hand towel I always had ready in the drawer. And afterward we made love more conventionally, but with Sensei and Susie. Afterward she said that was what she needed, and it was a bit different with Sensei than it was with Clint.

Lucy was not able to make it to the wedding, but we did manage a weekend together a few months later. It was right after I had captured a team of bank robbers. Control and the FBI were suspecting they were part of the gang that we had been tracking, but they were denying it and saying they were working alone.

But it was a fluke I caught them. I was literally a block away when the call came in, returning from grocery shopping of all things. I gave chase when I spotted their car, and a mile later they crashed into the side of a building trying to make a corner.

And by the time I got home, the ice cream had melted. Leaving a mess in the saddlebag to clean up. But we arranged to meet in a National Park in Tennessee and had 3 days and 2 nights together. It was in a remote area, with nobody else around. I was even testing out a new toy that Control had given me.

A drone that could stay in the air for up to 6 hours, and tell me if there was movement in the area. We were both relaxing naked on a blanket and Lucy was caressing my back the first time it went off. She scrambled into the trailer as I checked the feed.

“Baby, come on back out. It’s only some deer. And they are miles away, don’t worry.” Thankfully, she came back out and soon had taken the bikini she had quickly thrown on back off. And with the tablet next to us so I could check if that happened again she laid on her back and had me straddle her chest. And it was amazing, looking down into her smiling face as I pumped my cock between her breasts. Indeed it was more hand than breast I was thrusting into, but it was her hand and her breasts, which made it special.

And she giggled like a little girl when after some dirty urging I came. On her face, neck, chin, and chest. “Oh god, Clint. That was amazing! I thought for a moment you would never stop!” She then giggled again as I rolled off next to her, feeling exhausted now. And I had to admit, my Lucy was a real mess. I told her to remain there and headed to the trailer. I got a hand towel wet, and when I returned a carefully washed where I had soiled her, pausing for a few moments to kiss the newly cleaned skin.

And she was not helping matters much, as she occasionally would run her fingers through the mess I had yet to clean up, then lick her fingers clean. God, just watching her do that was making me horny again. So once I finally had her fully clean, I decided it was time to return the favor.

I pushed her thighs apart and simply dove between them. And with only birds, squirrels, and deer around to hear, Lucy was not even trying to hold back her cries. I would lick and suck on her compact labia, then cover her entire vulva with my mouth, licking and sucking over and over again before sliding my tongue into her and sliding it in and out. Each time bringing more of her lovely taste out with it. Then finally move to her clit where I would lick and suck her to a screaming orgasm before I started again.

After four times she pushed my head away, and I went up and kissed her deeply. But after about 30 seconds she pushed my face away and giggled. She used a clean part of the towel to dry my face, blushing that she did not realize she could get so wet.

We did everything we had done before on those three days, and on Sunday morning after a long tender bout of making love with our fingers, we took quick showers with the last of the water in the tank. Then I hooked up the trailer, and she suggested stopping for breakfast before heading out separate ways.

We stopped at a diner still several miles from the freeway, and the waitress when I walked in looked like she was about to drop the coffee carafe she was carrying. We ordered breakfast and held hands, and just talked as we waited for it to arrive. Lucy and I were talking over the trip in a month and a half, and as it was leaving from the Pensacola Naval Air Station, I said that I would fly down there.

She raised an eyebrow, and I chuckled. “Yes, I can not fly commercial air, but it should not be a problem to get the Air National Guard to run me down on a C-130. The unit in Compass City is an Air Transportation unit, and they are almost always available if we need to be flown somewhere. Otherwise, it is a long single-day trip, or a two-day trip to get there. That will leave me a lot better rested, especially if the weather turns bad.”

She said that was a good idea just as the food arrived. The waitress quietly asked if she could get our pictures, and I looked at Lucy. She softly shook her head no, so I told the waitress to get one of me only, and that would be fine. I think it even delighted her when after she took a couple I pulled her onto my lap and had Lucy take one with her phone.

“You have to understand, we are trying to keep my identity kind of a secret,” Lucy told her, and the lady smiled and said she understood. “We sometimes get local celebrities who come through here, but Sensei here is hard to miss. A lot of people will never believe he was actually here without proof. Can I ask, is there something going on here that we should know about?”

I smiled and shook my head. “No, since we only came up here for a weekend of camping. You already know you have some of the best camping in the area. I was not here for any kind of work, just spending some time with a special lady.”

She smiled at that, and I made sure to leave her a big tip as we headed on out the door. I walked Lucy to her car, and after bending down and giving each other a long wonderful kiss, we whispered that we loved each other and headed to our homes.

Well, the week before the trip was a real disaster. I was just leaving Control after one of our weekly meetings, and a call came across the radio about a robbery at a local computer chip factory. This seemed strange to me, but I was only 3 miles away so I went ahead and responded. And while looking for a black box truck that had been reported leaving the scene, something caught my eye in an alley.

An orange box truck, with rental signage on it was driving away. And on the ground next to it, a pile of trash. I quickly turned around and went into the alley, it was plastic. They had apparently wrapped the truck in something, clever! I radioed in the new appearance of the truck and took off after it.

I had them in sight again and was closing in rapidly. I was passing through an intersection about half a block behind when suddenly the world turned upside down. I lost consciousness, and when I came to I was half against a building, and could feel nothing below my waist! I looked down, and my hips were, turned wrong. And both of my legs were obviously broken.

There were people there, and all were trying to reassure me and telling me that I was going to be alright, and that help was on the way. I heard a scream a short distance away and looked over.

There was another box truck that had crashed into a building across the street, and a crowd of people was surrounding something on the ground. And it took a moment to realize that they were kicking whatever was on the ground.

“Stop it!” I tried to yell, but it came out more of a hoarse cry. I sent one of my helpers over to try and stop what was going on just as the first of the cops arrived. Thankfully the ambulance came quickly after, and I was already feeling a burning sensation in my legs. I told the paramedic to shoot me up with as much morphine as he felt safe and take me to the Control hospital on the Island.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.