The Sensei - Cover

The Sensei

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story of Clint Lee, who decided that all he wanted to do with his life was fight and become a soldier. But after being injured in combat, he has to find a new purpose for his life, and instead of being a fighter, he realizes all he can do is train others to be fighters. But it is only after the Night of Madness that he really discovers his true calling. Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Crime   Military   Superhero   War   Science Fiction   Furry   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Prostitution   Transformation  

The next morning we spend quite a bit kissing before getting out of bed and having breakfast. Lucy did this amazing thing with the eggs and sausage, cutting them up and adding them in then adding some potatoes, and then folding it so it was like a large omelet.

And after breakfast, she took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. Apparently, her idea of fishing was forgotten, as she removed the long T she had put on, then removed my sweat shorts before pulling me onto the bed. And once again we were making out, and I was caressing her breasts. I moved my head down after kissing her neck for a bit and started to kiss, then licked and sucked on her nipples.

And her fingers and hands moved all over my back, and she gave these delightful moans and murmurs of encouragement. Even gasping when I lightly bit her turgid nipple, then lovingly licked it as I sucked half of her breast into my mouth. And after I left her panting after only playing with her breasts, she once again took charge as she rolled onto her back, and pulled so I was half laying on her. Then taking the hand that had been laying on her left breast, and moving it down.

I looked up into her eyes, and I saw both a little worry, but also determination. But I knew not to ask and moved up to kiss her amazing lips as I let her guide my hand between her thighs, which she had already parted. But I took charge a bit this time and stopped my hand at her mound.

She gasped into my mouth as I started to play with her hairs there, running my fingers through them, and occasionally pulling lightly. And for the next half hour, I gently and lovingly played with her, as she had with me the night before. And she was wet, and I could feel her wetness covering my fingers when I finally moved them between her thighs and started to caress her pussy. And when I finally eased my middle finger into her she broke the kiss and gasped loudly, her back arching and the gasp turning into a soft moan.

I started to withdraw my finger, but she grasped my wrist and shook her head, and pulled. And even more of my finger slipped into her body. She was tight, and wet, and also soft and amazing. I was finally fully into her, and after a few moments of moving my finger around a bit inside I started to slide it out. Then after it was most of the way out I fully entered her again. Lucy actually shivered and moaned again, and pulled my mouth back to hers.

We continued like this for how long I do not know. But I do know when she finally reached her first orgasm with me because both of her hands went around my back, hands on my shoulders and fingernails almost digging in as her hips bucked, and she groaned into my mouth as she was overcome with pleasure. And she gave a long shuddering sigh when I finally slipped my finger out of her.

She rolled me onto my back, and once again rested against my chest. “Oh god, Clint. That was even better than I had expected. I mean, your finger was almost as big as some guys I have been with in the past, but that was even better. You really do have amazing hands. So big and strong, but also gentle. Trust me, even if we did try and make a go of it, never worry that I would not be satisfied. I have never felt a climax so strongly with only fingers, ever!”

I smiled and we shared another soft kiss, and I told her I was glad I was able to make her feel so good. We snuggled and cuddle for a bit longer, then got up and after getting dressed she picked up her rod and tackle and we headed back to the pond. Once there, we saw that Howler and her husband were there, and their son was sleeping on a blanket under an umbrella a few feet away. We had met a few times, so I introduced them to Lucy, and the two welcomed us to join them.

She and Lucy talked about fishing, as her husband Joe and I had a beer and relaxed in the late morning sun. It was just starting to get humid, and the girls each had enough and packed up their gear and joined us. Howler asked how we met, and I think it surprised her we met online.

“Yes, I did read about that last year. Lucy, did you know about Clint here before?”

“Well, of course I knew of The Sensei, but I had absolutely no idea he and Clint were the same person. It was a month later when he finally told me. But by then it really did not matter much, we had become good friends in there. This is actually the first time we actually met in person, and I have to admit I really like him.”

I nodded and said I agreed. “Joe and I were lucky in that regard. We were already married that night, and Joe Junior there was 3 months old. I thank the Lord every day that I was lucky enough to find a man that stuck with me after that night. I know that many of us were not so lucky.”

“I know,” I said softly. “I was about to propose officially to my girlfriend the next week, and I have not seen her since before that night. She was visiting family, and when she found out she never came back. Her sister told me on the phone she was breaking up with me, and others came a day or so later as I was working at the dojo and packed up her things and took them.”

Both Lucy and Howler took my hands in theirs, and Howler gave me a sad smile. Joe patted my shoulder and said that he had a problem the first few days, and was terrified the first time she picked up their son in her new form. “But it was obvious immediately that she was still my wife, and our love has only grown stronger since then.”

Lucy softly asked if Howler was the only name she used, and she gave a sad nod. “Yes Lucy, that is my name now. Let’s just say that I can not even pronounce my real name anymore, as you can tell my mouth no longer lets me make the sounds needed. Plus, it helps keep Joe and Junior safe. As far as the outside world knows, I died on the Night of Madness. One of the many that just vanished and was never accounted for. It is only here and other places set up for us that I can actually be seen with my husband and son anymore.”

Lucy reached out and held her hand at that point, and Howler smiled. “But it’s alright, really. I still have both of these amazing guys in my life, and now I help people all the time.” We talked for about an hour until Junior woke up and they said they were heading back inside. She asked if we were going to the formal tonight, and after looking at me for a moment Lucy said we would be there.

We were walking back to the cabin and I said she did not have to do that. “It’s OK, Clint. I like her, and I think it would be nicer than going to a club once that I thought about it. Nobody will be looking at us, and I think it would be fun. I have to say, the last few days have really made me rethink people like you. You really are like anybody else, with loves, dreams, even families. You changed outwards, but inside you really are just like anybody else.”

I agreed, and after a lunch of the last of the fish Lucy crawled into my lap and we continued kissing on the couch. And this time, I took a bit more initiative and soon had her quivering in rapture in my lap again. Then smiling at her I lifted her out of my lap and settled her onto the couch. She looked questioningly at me, as I knelt on the floor. I kissed her passionately for several minutes, then moved down her neck and after kissing her several times moved down to her breasts.

And after enough time giving them attention, I moved lower. Lucy gasped when I moved to kiss her belly, then scooted her bottom to the edge of the couch and moved down to my actual goal. She tasted heavenly, slightly tart, and fully woman on my tongue as I spread her lips with my tongue and after licking her folds for several minutes slid it inside of her. And she gasped again as I did, clutching my head in her hands and with a gasping moan whispered “Oh hell, how long is your tongue?”

“Not like you might think,” I said, slipping it out of her and giving a slow lick to her distended clit. “But it is proportional to the rest of my body.” I then proceeded to put it to good use, bringing her to three more orgasms, the last one with her clit surrounded by my lips as I both sucked and licked it. At that, she pulled my head out from between her thighs which had a deathlock on my head as she rode the waves of pleasure, and pulled me up and kissed me passionately.

“Holy fuck, Clint. That was amazing. I would almost say you did not have to do that, but it was obvious you loved that almost as much as I did.”

“Of course I did, it was obvious how much pleasure it gave you. It is something I could do for as long as you let me, actually.”

She got up on shaky legs, and taking my hand led me back to bed. She had a gleam in her eyes as she said “Well, I can not quite do the same thing in return, and I definitely want more room than we have on the couch here. But come along, it’s your turn now my love.”

I looked at her, but she just smiled and led me to the bed. And after kissing and caressing me with her hands she soon had me fully erect once again. And she sat on her heels as she watched her hands stroking up and down my length. “I would have never believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes. Clint, I have seen stud horses that are this size. Oh, again? Already?”

I nodded and whispered her name as she stroked me faster, and I started to cum. As usual, great spurts almost reaching my face at first, then finally ending, leaving my chest and belly coated. And again Lucy giggled, and after giving me a soft kiss went to the bathroom and returned with a wet face towel and used it to clean me up.

“And the volume, I can still hardly believe it! Is it always this much?”

“Uh-huh, pretty much. Plus, add in that it is you and it has been so long, it is more than usual I think.”

“Is it still, I mean, is it...”

I grinned as she seemed to be at a loss for words. “Oh yes, it’s still cum, just like any other man. I had a full workup that included that in the early days. It is still 100% human semen, in actually the same percentages. About 5 percent sperm cells to seminal fluid. And as far as they can determine, still fully human. Just the volume is greater. One thing that Control is now sure of, this is not a true mutation because nothing genetic in us really changes. If I had kids, any children would be from the pre-change Clint, not as I am now. So far every kid born to a mutant as either mother or father has been completely normal.”

“So it can’t be passed on?”

“That is the million-dollar question, and the answer is we just have no idea. As there has never been a mutation that showed up before puberty, there is just no way of knowing. But Control is tracking all children born to us since then carefully. It will be over a decade before we even begin to have answers to that. But to be honest, I have a suspicion that it is not an inherited trait. As far as we know, no mutations have appeared since that night other than among pre-pubescents. And even among them, they all said they felt the pain and saw the blinding light. But they did not appear until puberty. But it will be at least two decades I am sure until they will be comfortable in saying that is true or not.”

Lucy nodded, and after kissing some more she was soon stroking me again. And this time she even bent down and started licking the shaft, then the head of my cock. I moaned louder as she brought me closer, and I warned her I was close as she felt me start to throb. And I saw through half-closed eyes that she pulled her head back and used her hands as I let go once again, spurt after spurt jetting out and landing on my body.

Lucy gently stroked and squeezed until I stopped oozing out the tip of my cock, and I actually watched as she smiled, and almost daintily licked the sperm that had flowed down onto her hand and fingers at the end. Out came the towel again, and soon we were cuddled up and softly talking and kissing.

One of the things that surprised me a bit was when she softly whispered that she had actually loved that. “I mean, it was something I had been doing since I was 16, and I had actually had dreams of playing with one as big as yours. One so big it was like a baseball bat, not able to wrap my hands around and using both of them with lots of meat left over. But those were always just dreams, strange sleeping fantasies. Because no matter how many I had held like that and how large they might have felt inside of me, I knew it was nothing more than that.”

She took a deep breath and gave me a kiss. “But I had never imagined that such dreams would ever become real. I admit, I love jacking guys off. Seeing their face and the cum jetting out of their cocks. Knowing that I alone did that, not even them. When I have sex with a guy, it most times is actually them making themselves cum, just using my pussy instead of a hand. But a handjob, that is entirely me. Does that make sense?”

“Oh, absolutely, Lucy. I get the exact same satisfaction myself when I was able to give you orgasms earlier. You were holding me, but it was entirely me that gave it to you. I have a feeling in that way that you might be similar to me. You enjoy giving a partner an orgasm simply for the enjoyment of making them feel good. Not just because you hope they will also make you feel good.”

“Uh-huh, very much so. Oh, in High School it was very much one-sided. Most guys did not know enough then to help me reach my own orgasm, but I still loved jacking them off. You might even say it is my one real fetish. Why do you think that most of the times we made love in Virtual Worlds, I insisted on doing that? I honestly love it. I especially loved the times you said you were not hard yet when I pulled you out. I love feeling a guy grow hard in my hand, knowing that from start to finish it was all me.”

“Well, it’s the same for me, love. I slide my hand down, and feel some dampness, but then the increasing wetness as I continue, knowing that she is reacting to what I am doing to her. All the gasps and moans, the way your hips moved as I increased the stimulation, then the final spasms as you went over the top. I know that was all me, I gave you that orgasm. Me and nobody else.”

Lucy looked sharply at me as I was talking, and I smiled and nodded. “Earlier when you dragged me in here, you said ‘My love’. And now, I am returning it, my love. Honestly, I can not yet say I am in love with you, but I do love you, Lucy McMillan. Will that deepen into full love, I do not know yet. But I hope we can both give it a try.”

Lucy raised her face over mine, and I could see her eyes glisten as she nodded, and said she wanted to give that a try also. Then we shared a long kiss. Deep, but also tender and loving. We continued to kiss and caress for another hour, neither of us trying to work the other up until we fell asleep.

We thankfully woke up with enough time to get ready for dinner. And in the twilight, we walked to the hotel. I was a bit surprised when we got in, and Howler immediately waved to us, so we went and joined her and Joe. And once we had ordered dinner we sat around the table and talked comfortably.

She commented that we both seemed to have a glow about us, and Lucy shyly admitted that we had finally confessed our love for each other earlier in the day. She actually clapped her hands softly and gave an approximation of a giggle as she lunged past her husband and hugged Lucy, then reached across the table to hug me. “That’s good. I had a feeling about you two, in many ways you remind me of Joe and I. And like my Joe, you have an amazing ability to look past his exterior, and see inside of Clint.”

Howler then embarrassed me by talking about some of the times we had met, and my reputation in the Paladin community. “Oh, we never actually worked together, Clint here stays out of my area and I stay out of his. But we have met at some conferences, and even Sarge shuts up and takes notice if he says something. Much of what we do nationwide now from training he originated. Just to train other mutants, and make us more effective. Or if nothing else to help some control their powers.”

I tried to shush her, but Howler would have none of that. “Lucy, do you know he was one of the very first to go national and put us in a good light? Think back to that first week, what were the images? Mutants burning down bridges, mutants going on rampages and destroying things and killing people. Mutants getting in fights with the police and each other. Some of the early Rogues demanding bribes or promising destruction, robbing banks, even that mass jailbreak in New Hampshire. Where God knows why four of the prisoners turned out to all be Rogues. And among all that madness, there is The Sensei. Talking calmly, passionately. Urging us to help each other, to try and find ways to control these new powers, to control ourselves.”

She took a long breath, and Joe wrapped his arms around her. She kissed his cheek, and after a final shudder smiled at us. “I was close myself then, I must admit. I had a degree in Library Science and had just gotten laid off from my job. There I was, young, a 3-month-old baby, sinking in debt, and suddenly, I was, this.” She held her arms above her head, showing off her change.

“And at that time, I was thinking I might go rogue. Rob an armored car, bring the money back to Joe and live a life on the run. Hiding out in the woods, stealing when I could get away with it, and giving the money to Joe as I vanished. But Clint, you stopped me. We had yet to meet, but hearing you talk on TV and actually seeing you helped return me to sanity. It, it was like you were talking to me. You, who had a change almost as radical as I had were so damned calm. We were both freaks, monsters, yet it was obvious that those around you at your school loved you. And I realized that I could try and get some of that also.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.