The Sensei - Cover

The Sensei

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of Clint Lee, who decided that all he wanted to do with his life was fight and become a soldier. But after being injured in combat, he has to find a new purpose for his life, and instead of being a fighter, he realizes all he can do is train others to be fighters. But it is only after the Night of Madness that he really discovers his true calling. Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Crime   Military   Superhero   War   Science Fiction   Furry   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Prostitution   Transformation  

The rest of the weekend and the start of the next week largely went the same way. I would drive around visiting old friends, even seeing my maternal grandmother for an hour. But she and I had never been close, and she was uncomfortable seeing me. So satisfied I had done my duty for the family, I headed on home.

And each night, Francesca would return, always after dark at around 10, and we would continue as we had before. That night she actually took me between her breasts, and that was amazing. I held them together on the sides of my cock, and she used her hands on top to press me against the soft smooth skin of her belly. And when I was close, she moaned for me to keep going.

And laughed and giggled as the first blast hit the underside of her chin. And when I was finished, she was a mess! She had been smart enough to put a towel under her at least, but she was a delightful mess all the same. We both laughed, and she spent a minute running her fingers through the cum, then licking them clean. Then rubbing it into her skin like lotion. Finally, she said she needed a shower, so I directed her to the bathroom.

She left the door open so I watched her, and she asked me how I was able to use it. “Easy, I don’t. I barely fit in enough to use the toilet, there is a second shower outside I use. I just put on shorts and wash up out there. It gets the job done, and my size does not matter.”

When she came back to bed, I renewed her acquaintanceship with my tongue, and I was able to slip both my pinkie and ring fingers into her before she peaked. She stroked me off with her hands again, and this time I had her hand me the towel she had used to dry herself off to catch my spray. “Damn, I keep seeing it, but I can still hardly believe how much of that stuff you pump out. You know, if you ever got tired of being a superhero, you could make bank in the porn industry.”

I laughed and said that was not my thing. But it was nice cuddling up to sleep with her again that night. And again in the morning, she was up and out the door either before my dad and Sharon were up, or after my dad left for work.

I did notice Sharon on more than one occasion gave me looks, but my dad seemed oblivious. And finally, it was time to go home. Sharon helped me clean the trailer out, and I hooked it up and found a place that I could dump the waste tank. That night it was parked on the street, and I just lowered the outriggers to remove the weight but left it hooked up to the bike. I intended on hitting the road early the next morning.

Dad cooked a huge rack of ribs that night, and they were great. But they both stared at me as I cracked them open with my teeth and licked out the marrow also. And after big hugs and lots of kisses, I wished them both a good night and they wished me a safe trip. And at around 11, I heard Francesca pull up behind the rig. I had figured she was not coming by again, so at 10:30 I had already gotten undressed and slipped into bed.

She slipped inside, then grinned when she saw me laying on my back. She was in a tan summer dress, and I saw her smile at me and pull something out of her purse. I watched her light the candle she had pulled out, and I could smell vanilla. She then removed her dress, and the only thing under it had been Francesca.

“I know this is our last night together. But at least for me, I know I will never forget it, my darling man.” I assured her I would not forget it either, and she climbed on top of me and we started kissing. And there was absolutely no question that Francesca was now a fully grown woman, but she almost felt like a child again against my grossly oversized body.

And after several minutes, I realized she was actually humping my dick. It actually reminded me of makeout sessions with her when we were in school. Either before we started to actually have sex and she would grind her pussy against my thigh, or after if we were unable to find a place to be alone for several days and we were both getting hotter for each other so made out while grinding against each other.

But after a moment I realized when I felt her heat and wetness exactly what she was rubbing against this time. And it was not my thigh, she had her cunt right over the shaft of my cock. Hips grinding back and forth, masturbating herself against me.

And with my hands caressing her hips and ass, it was very much like fucking, just without actual penetration. But it still felt really good, and I moaned that to her between kisses. And she even moaned when the first throbbing started after about 5 minutes, and soon after I was spurting my cum against both of our bodies. And she continued grinding until a few minutes later she came herself.

We shared kissed and caressed each other, and I admitted that was a way I had not thought of trying. “Oh, we used to do something similar, remember? However, then we only did it until I felt good, and it was against your thigh.”

“Well, one of us has less of a problem when we make a mess inside of our shorts.” Francesca giggled and admitted that was true. “Plus, it was just easier then to finish you with my hand, or later in my mouth. And I thought you were messy then, now you are so much worse than you ever were before, Clint!” I laughed, and she joined me and we had another kiss before she went to the bathroom and came back with a towel. First, she cleaned up herself, then my own belly. Thankfully my hairs were shorter there, so it was not hard to get out all the cum.

We did it two more times that night, and the last was a repeat of that first night in the trailer. But with her on top, groaning as she was able to just get the head of my cock inside, and using her hand to masturbate me until I finally came inside her yet again.

We shared a soft kiss, and she said it still felt like she had a douche inside of herself, and she loved it. In the morning when my alarm went off at 5, I handed her some baby wipes. “No shower?”

“No water or power, I disconnected those last night. I can turn on the pump, I do have batteries. But the water will be cold, the heater kills them really fast so that is never on when I am unplugged. Here, put it in the microwave for 15 seconds. A trick I learned in Afghanistan.” She smiled and we both used them to clean ourselves up, then kissed for about 10 minutes as the trike warmed up. And with a final wave, she pulled out and drive down the road.

I followed her to the freeway, where she took it north to return to Stockton. I turned south, heading back towards LA. The first night I stopped at a KOA in Las Vegas, and actually had a little fun. I walked around a bit, waving at some who waved at me and watching them play. And I was not surprised when one of the cocktail waitresses asked what games I played. I said mostly Blackjack, and she grinned. “Go to the last table on the left, you will see what I mean when you get there.” I thanked her, and I smiled when I did see. They had a huge stool, lower to the ground but obviously made to take a lot of weight. And next to it, a small one that was almost like a highchair.

Well, it makes sense that the casinos would want to cater to us. I laid down $100 and spent about 45 minutes playing. I was $30 behind when I had enough, and tipped the waitress and dealer $20 each before I left. It actually was one of the first times I had almost felt, normal.

I decided to hit the buffet next. And for over an hour, I absolutely pigged out. And the first time I realized that I really could eat as much as I wanted. It was like my stomach was a black hole. Pasta, potatoes, salad, veggies, chicken (which I now ate bones and all), even four steaks (once again with the bones). The waitress laughed when I first started and was kind enough to just leave a pitcher of soda at my table as a glass.

Finally, I decided I had enough. I was not full, but I was getting bored with eating. I thanked the waitress again and asked if my being there had been a problem. “No, not at all, sir. You are not the first Paladin we have had here, we are used to it. Plus, it’s good for business, why do you think I sat you at the window?” And indeed, I saw the room was a lot more full than it was before, most sitting where they could watch me.

I left her a nice tip, then went to the buffet and handed the guy cutting the turkey $50 to share with the rest in the back. At least I finally had another question answered. I could eat huge amounts of food if I needed to. But I also knew I could get by on portions similar to what I ate when I was in SF, so did not need to.

I walked the Strip for about an hour, going into some of the casinos for a bit, then wandering on. And now that I was looking for it, I saw more mutants around than I was used to. And all of the casinos seemed to have at least one area set aside for those of us larger or smaller than normal.

I even chuckled as I saw one I had seen photos of in the past. He was not a Paladin, but he was a well-known mutant. He was an actor now, and was the only one nobody laughed at when he picked the name “Spiderman”. And it was obvious why he had done that. He was at the craps table and had two arms around each of the girls at his sides. And still had a hand free for the dice he was rolling, and another for the drink he was holding.

Yea, I almost wish he had other mutations, other than those four extra arms that grew out of his torso. He actually saw me watching, and laughed. “Wait, The Sensei, right? Hold on my man, hold on, please.” He went 2 more rolls then crapped out. But he laughed and swatted one of his ladies on the bottom and asked her to go cash him out. He came up to me laughing, and it was an interesting experience. Shaking his hand, and feeling five others grasp from the back of my hand to partway up my arm.

“It’s nice to meet you, The Sensei, from Compass City. What brings you out here, my man? Doing some gambling?”

“Actually, just passing through. I was visiting family in California, this just happened to be my first stop on the way home.” We talked for a bit, and when the girls came back he then invited me up to his penthouse.

And once we were there, I insisted he call me Clint. “No problem, no problem. Ladies, drinks for me and my friend, please? Oh, and call me Ted. That Spiderman nonsense is just because it’s good publicity.”

Turns out, he was actually on a break from a movie he had just wrapped on. “Can’t talk much about it, but you will know when it comes out.” I asked him what he did in it, and he grinned. “I’m one of the bad guys, of course. It’s kind of a superhero flick, but with real mutants. As in, almost all in the movie who are mutants really are mutants. They got some Paladins doing real Paladin shit like you do, but only for a few scenes. Most are like me, just regular mutants pretending to be Paladins.”

The girls brought us the drinks, and I thanked them both. The blonde sat next to me, and the black girl sat next to Ted. He just looked at them, and reached into his pocket, and pulled out some bills. “Am gonna talk business with my friend Clint here, ladies. Come back another time, ole Ted is too worn out tonight anyways.” They each took the bills he offered, kissed his cheek, and headed out.

“Girlfriends?” I asked, with an eyebrow raised.

“Naw, gold-diggers. But they come as a pair, and they are good eye candy for the paparazzi and fans to take pictures of. I would say hookers, but they are strictly amateurs really. Give them some cash, they give you some gash. But not on any kind of official arrangement, ya dig? But I got well paid for my last gig, and will even get a percent of the box so I am pretty sure I am gonna do well.”

We started chatting, and he actually really was interested in what all I had been doing. Turned out that Ted was actually quite a Paladin fanboy, and read as much about us as he could. “Back at my place, I actually got a room with nothing but photos of you all. Not a shrine, but it is a room of honor I call it. And one section is even for those like, like, uhhh, Falcon! Sorry about that, Falcon.”

I said that was fine, and we both raised our glasses and drank a toast to his memory. “I actually watched that fight live, and wanted to cry when I saw him go down. I ain’t nothing like you guys, just ain’t got the ability. Mostly I have been playing aliens and shit like that, and when I heard about this movie, I told them I would do it for $1, I just had to be in it. I did not even care when they offered me a villain role, I had to be part of it. And I got to meet Mr. Strong, Specter, Eagle Eye, and even Johnny Nonsense. And I was amazed that they treated me just like anybody else.”

“Well, at least to us you are. Oh, you are a movie star, but also one of a select club. Is there a Mutant Assistance League in your area?”

“Yea, I have heard of them, but I ain’t like you all, ya know?”

“Well, you should go. Trust me, I helped set them up. It is not just for Paladins, it is for all mutants. In fact, I think you should try to be a medic.”

“A medic?”

“Sure, how dexterous are you?”

Ted laughed, and went to a desk and pulled out two decks of cards. He then opened them both and started to shuffle them, two decks at a time as he lit a cigarette with the third pair. “OK, you have made your point. No, they do not just help Paladins, but all mutants. And are actually kind of the ‘Paladin Reserve’, and back us up in the event of a disaster. Say an earthquake, or a bridge collapses. I mean, look at you. You have six arms, we would have killed to have you as a medic when I was in the Army. You could put in an IV, and also put on two bandages at the same time. That could save lives, as much as Johnny Nonsense using his magnetic powers to stop a car about to hit some pedestrians.”

He looked at me, and I saw his eyes open wide. “Really? I thought it was just for those Paladins who did not want to work the streets.”

“Oh, they are part of it also. But a lot of them are actually trained as paramedics. But also other things, like ambulance drivers, search and recovery, some basically just as traffic cops to help keep things in order. It probably would not matter, but you get paid also. And in case something does go down, they can call you to come help.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.