The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 9

True Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

On Friday morning I got an email from Miss Green to tell me that all the kit I need had ordered would be delivered the following week, there was also a new first-team kit being delivered, which was a bonus. Everyone loves some new bits of kit!

She sent some pictures from the supplier’s website and it all looked good.

I also had permission to tell the lads about the home and away games that were coming up against Fort William high school. So, I decided that before we started the video session that evening, I would give them the good news.

My first two sessions on Friday morning were with year threes, as It was a double session, I took them on a cross-country run followed by a gym session and ended up with a game of dodgeball.

After lunch I had a free period followed by a session with some year ones, the year ones were easy to deal with, we set up some five-aside pitches and they got stuck into some soccer. They were enthusiastic and they seemed to enjoy running around in the rain and the mud.

The Friday night video session came around quickly.

The lads were buzzing when I told them about the games and even happier when I told them about the new kit. I also told them that not all of them would play in both games. There were now sixty guys in the squad and a team is made up of fifteen starters and eight substitutes. So even if we took two teams only forty-six guys would get a game. I had made my mind up that everyone would get a game over the home and away legs.

The video I had set up was today with making the right choice at the right time, it was only meant to last an hour, but all the guys were asking good questions, so the session lasted almost two hours.

Rugby is a physical sport, but all coaches will tell you that the top two inches of the body are important as well. Good choices win games.

I called the meeting to an end and told the guys to be at the gym at nine-thirty the following day. They all wished me goodnight as they left and there seemed to be a real buzz in the team.

I walked back to the staff blocks, a laptop under one arm and a head full of thoughts...

“Hello there Zak, how are you” a voice broke the silence, it was Marcia Armstrong.

“Hello Marcia,” I said and smiled at her, she looked stunning.

She was wearing faded jeans that showed off her strong thighs and curvy hips. Her blouse did little to hide her full and very impressive chest. It was a cold evening, and her nipples were making very obvious bumps that I wanted to reach out and tweak. She had a coat in the crook of her elbow, and she must have sensed me looking at her tits as she put the jacket on as I approached her

“So, what have you been up to?” she asked with a smile that made my knees weaken.

“Oh, we were doing a video session,” I said.

“Oh yes sounds interesting, “she replied, “do you Fancy telling me all about it over a pint?”

I knew that a few of the teachers liked a night out on Friday, the local village had two pubs and a hotel with a bar.

“Now that sounds like a plan,” I said, “Let me drop my laptop off and I will meet you here.”

“Okay but don’t be too long, I have a taxi booked” She grinned at me and glanced at her wristwatch, “and it will be here any minute”

I was five minutes tops, I changed my shirt, grabbed my wallet and splashed on some aftershave.

I got back to the front of the staff block just as the taxi was pulling up. We both jumped in the back. Marcia asked the driver to take us to the Coopers Inn.

Sitting in the back of the car my nose was filled with the smell of her perfume, I tried not to look at Marcia, but it was hard, no pun intended. She looked bloody hot.

“So, tell me about the video session, “she said as the driver sped along the narrow lanes.

So, I explained how I edited together bits of games and used them to highlight issues and how to deal with them. All the pro teams have a video analysis consultant and I had spent some time with ours. Then one summer I took a course, and I really enjoyed the task, I had always thought if I didn’t make it as a coach I might chance my hand as a video tech.

We pulled up outside the small pub and I paid the taxi driver.

Once inside I looked around for the other guys, but there was not a teacher in sight.

“Are we in the right place?” I asked as Marcia led me to the bar.

“Yes, unless you want to be bored by the chatter of twenty disheartened teachers moaning about their budgets, their workload and unruly kids,” she said with a smile.

At the bar, I ordered a pint of the local bitter, and Marcia asked for a G&T with ice but no lemon. The pub was a nice, homely place, there was a fire in the corner, all nooks and crannies that sort of place, we found a free table well away from the door and sat down.

Once we were sitting comfortably, I asked Marcia about her journey into teaching, she told me how she had moved to Scotland from London with her mother and father. her father was in the RAF and they had moved bases.

She had been ten years old when she went to a school that had an English teacher that made them read more and the books she gave them made Marcia aware of the rich work of the British and actually how good Scottish writers were.

So, she then decided to follow in her mentor’s footsteps and went to university to study Literature and then took a teaching course, she had done five years at a private school in Edinburgh before moving to the MacLeish School for boys. Once she had told her story she went and got another road of drinks.

Then she asked me about my road into professional rugby. I gave her the full story and she asked lots of questions. She obviously did not know much about rugby that was for sure. She asked the questions everyone asks, does it hurt, does it pay well that sort of stuff?

Once we had got past the rugby stuff, she asked me about teaching and why I had decided to get into it. We talked like old friends and she was very tactile, there were lots of leg touches and hand touches.

I got another round of drinks and we talked about life, love and living at the school. She told me that man wise it was a bit of a wasteland. She also admitted that at least two or three of the female staff had mentioned they would like to sample my charms; she did not say if one of them was her.

She also told me at least three of the male teachers and two of the female teachers had made moves on her. I could not blame them, to be honest, she was gorgeous with a body to die for.

It was fun to just sit and chat and chill, another round of drinks followed another round followed another round. It was not long before the barman was calling time.

I went to the bar and ordered another round of drinks and asked them if they could order us a taxi to take us back to the school.

The taxi came just as we were asked to leave the pub, we both got in the back and I felt Marcia slip her hand onto my thigh as the driver did a U-turn and headed off the school.

I paid the driver once he had dropped us off and then turned to see that Marcia was a little bit tipsy, the fresh air had had the same effect on me to be fair.

I walked her up to her room and I was hoping for an invitation to go in for coffee or...

But she kissed me on the lips, a light soft kiss and then she went into her room and left me standing in the corridor. I went back to my room and got undressed, got a bottle of water out of the fridge, and headed off to bed, too pissed and too tired to even have a wank.

I slept well that night and I had naughty dreams about Marcia and Natalie getting it on.

Saturday morning came around far too fast, with no Jo around I would have to take the morning’s rugby training on my own. I woke early as my bladder needed to be emptied. I took a long shower and put my training kit on. There was no way I would be running I thought to myself. My head was too woolly.

I was the first into the dining room as they opened at six o’clock, but there were soon quite a few of the rugby squad and then a few teachers turned up. Many of them were blurry-eyed. I ate two bowls of porridge and one bowl of fruit salad and two pints of iced water.

After breakfast I had an hour to kill, there was still no way I was going running so I walked down the drive and back. The fresh air did me the world of good. By the time I got back to the gym, I felt as right as rain and ready to go. I made a coffee and checked my email and then did some of my admin work.

The lads all turned up, many of the early. We did some warmup exercises and most of the guys looked in better condition than me to be fair. I finished the warmups by sending them on a run around the pitch. I would normally have led them but this morning I left them to it while I set up the training kit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.