The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I gave her fifteen minutes before I locked up the gym and headed up to the staff accommodation blocks. Natalie must have been listening as she opened the door as I walked along the corridor.

She let me it and quickly closed the behind me, I heard the lock click as she closed it.

She was dressed in a fluffy dress gown. A dressing gown that soon hit the floor to reveal Natalie in what I can only call the full porn star kit.

The view took my breath away...

She had a white lacy bra that was hardly managing to contain her big full tits, a lacy G-string and white hold-up stockings. She looked like sex on a stick, to be honest. I felt my cock stir in my boxers.

“Right then young man, “she said with a cheeky grin, “how do I look?”

“You look bloody amazing Natalie,” I said, moving close to her. I kissed her ruby-red lips. A soft kiss soon turned into a full-on passionate snog.

She pushed me away after we had been snogging for a few minutes...

“So how about you get naked?” she purred.

It took me less than a minute to shed my clothes. I was soon standing before her, my cock semi-erect and ready for action.

“You do have a great body” she purred.

She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, slipping it off her big boobs and dropping it to the floor. Her breasts were big, perfectly shaped, round, and full, with large areolas and big nipples. Nipples that were standing out like wine bottle corks. Nipples that were begging to be sucked and played with.

“And yours is pretty amazing too,” I said and reached out and stroked her titties.

“You have a great cock “she said and reached out and gave it a few tugs. That took me from semi-erect to fully erect in seconds. The feeling of her soft fingers wrapped around my cock took my breath away.

“And I can’t wait to see if it feels as good in my pussy as it did in my mouth” she sighed, “but first there is something I need...”

She did not elaborate; she slipped her G-string off and moved over to the sofa. She knelt on it facing the wall. I was soon kneeling behind her; I grabbed a buttock in each hand and opened them wide before licking around her sexy puckered little arse hole.

“Oh, your dirty boy, no one has ever done that to me before” she purred.

She obviously liked it as she didn’t stop me.

I licked and lapped at her hole, before spitting on it and running my tongue around her arsehole in tight circles, I forced my face between her big fleshy buttocks. At the same time, my hands slipped off her bum cheeks and reached around and cupped her big titties, my fingers found her nipples and I tweaked them as I ate her asshole.

“Mmmm mm that is so nice” she moaned.

Natalie gasped as I worked my tongue around the rim of her arsehole, I did it gently at first, letting her get used to the sensation, then I worked harder and faster as the puckered skin. I licked and flicked and kissed and sucked for all I was worth. Natalie was letting out little whimpers, sighs and moans as my tongue went about its duty.

“Oh, that was not what I was expecting” she groaned, “but it feels bloody lovely, your dirty boy!”

I worked my tongue all over her bum hole, licking, kissing, sucking, and suckling on it as Natalie moaned and groaned. She had a very clean and very tasty bum, it was a pleasure eating it, it was turning me on no end and from the noises Natalie was making it was doing the same to her!

My hands were fondling and mauling her big full tits. I guess I was giving her arse some serious attention for a good ten minutes before Natalie gave her big, sexy bum, a wiggle and then groaned out to me.

“Do my pussy babe do my pussy please “Natalie sighed. I have a slight addiction to eating cunt, so I did not need to be asked twice.

I slide my tongue down the crack of her arse and was soon licking up and down the crease of her pussy. She was wet, I could smell her excitement, I could taste her excitement and it was making me just as excited.

“That’s the way, baby, that’s what I need” Natalie growled.

I sucked her labia in between my lips and then I licked up and down her sex, savouring the taste and texture of her pink inner skin. She tasted divine and she was so wet, I slurped up and swallowed down as much of her nectar as I could, alternating that with licking kissing and sucking on her sexy little pussy.

I used the tip of my tongue to explode the folds of her pussy.

I was soon tonguing fucking for all I was worth. thrusting the broad tip of my tongue as deep and hard into her little quim as I could.

I soon realised I needed better access and rocked back my heels.

“Why have you stopped “she cried.

“I want to continue this in the bedroom” I answered,

“That sounds like a good idea to me” she sighed.

she stood up and led me by the hand into her bedroom. She switched on a bedside lamp and lay down on the bed, I was soon kneeling beside her, and my head was back between her thighs, I used the fingers of my right hand to stroke her clit and the fingers of my left hand to open her labia wide to give me better access to her sexy pussy.

I drove my face tight into her and licked her for all I was worth.

“Mmmm, mmm, oh, oh, God yes God Yes ... Fuck that’s good “she cried as my fingers and tongue worked in unison.

Up and down her slit I licked, up and down with broad strokes of my tongue. At the same time, my fingers stroked and strummed her love button. Her bum was moving around as I worked on her sex. I worked faster and harder, alternating my pace and intensity.

Natalie was letting out little whimper after little whimper as I worked her into a frenzy.

“You are making me feel so good ... so special,” she gasped as I tongued her clitty. She was getting wetter and wetter as I worked on her pussy.

I was not sure who was enjoying it more, her or me. I love the feeling of using my oral skills to take a lady over the edge. She tasted heavenly, her thick tasty juices coated my face, and I drank down as much as I could.

Up and down her pussy I licked. After a few more minutes I switched my lines of attack. I slipped my mouth over her clit and slid two fingers into her tight little hole, I let my little finger stray down to her arsehole and let it tickle her bum as I ran my fingers in and out of her very wet cunt.

“Oh, you are such a naughty boy “she giggled.

The change of attack must have worked because the room was soon filled with grunts and groans, some mine, some Natalie’s, the sound echoed around the room. The only other sound I could hear was the slurp slurp slurp as my fingers worked their way in and out of her pussy.

“You are going to make me cum Zak,” she growled, and I was glad to hear her say that as that was the plan!

I continued to work my fingers in and out of her cunt, in and out, deep, and hard.

I was thrusting them deeper and harder into her sex and each thrust made her body lift and react.

“OH, Shit yes ... I am so close” she purred.

I felt her hand slide between my legs and cup my balls.

“Oh, shit yes ... that’s so good” she groaned as I used the tip of my tongue to lash at her love button.

I worked harder and harder on her sex as she lay there, quivering and shivering.

Then there was a moment of silence and she erupted into an earthquake of sexual gratification, she was growling, chanting, shaking shivering. Her body was awash with sexual pleasure. My fingers were drowned with hot fresh juices as her pussy flooded as her orgasm rocked and rolled through her.

“Yes, Oh Yes!” She groaned.

“Yes, Oh Yes!” She moaned.

“Yes, Oh Yes!” She sighed.

“Yes, Oh Fuck Yes!” She growled.

“Yes, Oh Yes baby yes!” She whimpered.

I tried to keep my lips on her clit as she bucked on the bed. I let her ride out her climax before I made any more movements.

It was a pleasure to watch her as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She had her eyes closed and she was clawing at the duvet as her nerve endings tingled.

Once she had calmed down, I moved up the bed and lay beside her, my hands reaching for her tits.

I was soon mauling them, fondling them. I slipped my mouth over one of her nipples. I was soon kissing her breasts and licking little circles around her big rubbery nipples.

I rasped the edges of my teeth over the tips of her teats, which made her gasp.

“Bite them, love, I love having them bitten,” she said with a groan.

I did as she asked, I started to nibble them, and then I started to tug on them with my teeth. The rougher I was with her boobs, the more she liked it, and she made it so obvious.

She was moaning and groaning, quivering, and shivering as I worked on her teats. As my lips worked on one tit my hand was mauling and fondling the other big orb.

I felt Natalie stroking the back of my head as I worked on each tit in turn. Her nipples grew beneath my touch, they were like big rubbery wine bottle corks between my lips.

“Zak, I need to feel that big hard cock inside me” she purred. I gave my old man a few tugs to get him back up to full strength.

I wasted no time; I slipped between her thighs and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her wet and shiny pussy. Then I slipped the tip of my cock inside her, holding it just inside her for a few seconds before I rammed it home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.