The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

A knock on the office door told me that Natalie had arrived, she was dressed in an old school tracksuit, and she had a water bottle in one of her hands and a sports bag in the other.

“Good evening, Zak,” she said as she walked into the office.

“Hello Natalie,” I said and stood up to meet her.

“So, are you still okay to do some training with me?” she asked.

“Yes of course let’s get started,” I said and led her into the gym. I stood and watched as she peeled off the track suite, she had a tight pair of shorts on that showed off her big bum and a tighter tee-shirt that showed off her great rack.

We started with some gentle warmups and then we spent some time on the machines, first the cross trainers, rowers, and exercise bikes. We chatted as she worked out, it was not long before she was covered in a sheen of sweat and there was a dark patch on the back of her t-shirt. It was a little bit sexy to be fair.

As we worked out, I dreamed of licking the sweat off her back and my cock twitched in my shorts. I think I had spent so much of the last few years wrapped up in rugby I had missed out on a lot of shagging. My mates outside the game were always out at the pub and on the pull when I was in the gym or at training.

We ended the session on the treadmills before a gentle warm-down.

“That was great I really enjoyed that,” she said and swigged on her water bottle, “I feel better for it.”

“Me too, “I said, “there is nothing like a good workout with good company.”

“So, we can do this again?” she asked as she wiped the sweat off her forehead.

“Of course, we can, anytime you like!” I replied with a smile.

“Right is there somewhere I can have a shower?” she asked.

“Oh, err yes I guess so,” I said, “I have a private shower and changing room behind the office.”

I wondered at the time why she was just not going back to her room for a shower, how naive I was...

I led her into the office and showed her where to go. She shut the door behind herself.

A few minutes later she popped her head around the door.

“Zak can you help me out please,” she asked and headed back into the changing room.

I followed her in, she was undressed with a towel wrapped around her. well, it was for a few seconds. As I closed the door behind me, she dropped it and smiled at me.

“Do you fancy joining me in the shower?” she asked with a cheeky wink.

My eyes took in her big sexy body, she had curves lots of curves. She had big full breasts with large areolas and big nipples ... nipples that were growing hard as I gazed at them.

“I feel a bit overdressed here,” she said as she stepped into the shower. I did not need a second invitation...

Seconds later the last of my clothes hit the floor. I joined Natalie in the shower, and we wasted no time getting to know each other.

I was soon kissing her, and my hands were running all over her big sexy body. She was grinding her groin into mine and brushing her big breasts into my hairy chest.

My hands cupped her big firm buttocks, kneading the flesh, as our lips mashed into each other.

She pushed me away and ran her hand down my chest, over my belly and grasped my cock. It was already semi-erect, and it only took a few tugs of Natalie’s hand to have me as hard as steel.

“Now this the kind of workout I need “she purred as she wanked my cock.

Then she dropped to her knees, the hot water cascading over her and she shuffled closer to my groin. She soon had one hand on my cock and the other was fondling my balls. Then she licked the shaft and my balls, causing me to gasp with pleasure.

I reached over and turned off the water.

I looked down at her and at the same time she looked up at me, she gave me a dirty wink and then ran the tip of her tongue around the rim of my mushroom-shaped bell end. Then she ran kisses up and down my throbbing shaft.

“Mmmm, you have a great cock!” she purred.

She kissed down my shaft and then ran her lips over the tight skin of my ball bag. She sucked on my balls her hand was wanking my shaft. She took one and then the other into her mouth, all the time her hand was stroking up and down my throbbing shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.