The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 43

True Sex Story: Chapter 43 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I showered and got dressed, and then checked my emails. I was down in the bar an hour later. Andy and Dan were already there, and Temo met us just after I had ordered a beer. We headed into town half an hour later. We ate at a nice steak house and then on the advice of one of the waitresses headed into a live music venue.

I woke up the following morning with a banging head and memories of a great evening. A glance at my phone told me it was nine AM, I had a shower, went for breakfast, and then went back to bed for a couple of hours. I remembered sinking far too many beers and then having some shots.

My head was still banging when I got up just after midday. I drank two bottles of water from the mini bar and then decided a bath might help. I filled the hotel bathroom’s deep bath and went for a soak and a read. I stopped in for an hour and then showered to get warm.

I still felt a bit iffy, I had a coffee and wondered what to do with my day. After a few minutes, Chariya came to mind. A nice massage would help me out. I rang her number a few times but there was no answer. I left a message before getting dressed and heading down to the restaurant.

The place was empty, I was shown to a table and I ordered a bottle of sparkling water. I browsed the menu and when the waitress came back with my drink I ordered a chicken salad.

I ate and read my Kindle. When the waitress cleaned away my plate, I ordered a coffee and a slice of chocolate cake. I signed the food off to my room and then went for a walk around the park.

I was feeling a bit better, it had been a few years since I had had a session on the beer like that.

I was just walking out of the park when Chariya called me back.

“Hello Mr Robinson, this is Chariya!” she said, “are you free to talk?”

“Please call me Zak, and yes I am free to talk!” I replied, looking around for somewhere to sit.

There was a bench that was free so I sat down to talk.

“You called me?” Chariya said.

“Yes, I just wondered if you had an appointment left today, I feel the need to relax,” I said.

There was a moment of silence as she thought about it or perhaps checked her appointment book.

“So, my last appointment is normally at five thirty, but I am fully booked all day, so how about you come over around seven o’clock?” she said.

“Oh, okay only if you are sure, I don’t want to put you out,” I said, surprised that she would put herself out for me,

“Oh, I think it will be worth it!” she said, “I will see you at seven o’clock Mr Robinson!”

And she hung up, I smiled to myself, I thought maybe I might be getting more than a massage and I was more than happy about that. I glanced at the clock. I had three hours before my appointment.

I walked back to the hotel and got undressed, I set an alarm just in case and fired up my laptop and logged in in incognito and logged into my favourite erotic story site and found a nice story to have a wank too. After a nice wank and a snooze, my alarm woke me and I went for a shave and shower.

Then I made a coffee as I got dressed and sat for ten minutes and checked my email. I answered a few and deleted a few before logging off. I took my wallet and phone and headed out to walk down to Chariya’s place. I stopped at the ATM in the hotel lobby and filled my wallet with cash.

The walk was a nice one, it was warm but not too warm.

I knocked on Chariya’s door. It took five minutes for her to answer and I was getting a little bit worried and was about to turn away when the door opened. Chariya asked me to come in.

She was not wearing her white nurse smock; she was wearing a kimono and by the way it clung to her she had just showered.

“Hello, Zak!” She said and kissed me gently on the cheek. That was new...

“Hello Chariya, thank you for fitting me in,” I said as my eyes wandered over her body.

She looked hot...

She led me through to the massage room. I handed over the money, and she put it on the table next to the oils and smiled at me. She didn’t check it or ask me for anymore so I guessed it was the same amount as the last time I had visited.

“You know the score, the shower room is ready for you,” she said with a smile and at the same time she put a bowl of massage oil on a little stand over a tea light.

I headed into the shower room, there was a nice pile of clean towels on the little wooden bench. I turned the shower on to warm up and then I stripped off and stepped under the water.

I made sure I was as clean as a new pin. Then I wrapped a clean towel around my waist and headed back to the massage room. Chariya was in there and she was also ready for action. She had taken off the kimono and was now dressed in a skimpy black thong and a matching bra.

My cock started to swell as my eyes wandered over her gorgeous, lean body.

“Right hop up onto the bed for me please!” Chariya said with a smile.

I decided to go for broke, I dropped the towel and got onto the bed face first.

I heard pouring oil onto her palms and she started the massage. She started at my neck and worked across my shoulder and my arms. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being pampered.

I felt her moving her hands down my back.

“So how was your day Zak?” she asked as she worked her fingers into my skin. She worked hard, I felt so relaxed. Well, all but one part of me.

I felt her hands start to stroke my glutes. She worked the muscles of my butt. Every now and then I felt her fingers slide down the crack of my arse. I felt her pour oil directly onto my skin and she worked my glutes harder, applying more pressure.

It felt bloody amazing ... I felt her fingertips brush my balls and I let out a sigh of contentment. Chariya worked her hands down over my thighs.

“Mmmm such strong thighs!” she purred as she worked the oil over my skin. Her hands slipped and slid all over my skin. She was humming as she went about her work. She was so close I could smell the coconut that had been in the shower gel she had used just before I got there.

She worked up and down my thighs and several times felt her fingers brush my balls. the feeling of her working her hands over my body was amazing. I could feel every nerve ending in my body tingling.

She worked down over my legs until she reached my ankles, then she poured more oil onto her hands and started to work up my legs. Again, when she got to the top of my thighs she brushed her fingers over my balls.

I felt her hands leave my skin and I thought she was going to put more oil on her hands. Then I heard a slight rustling and then I felt her press her body into mine. I could feel her boobs, now unleashed from her bra, stroking up and down my back.

Her nipples were hard and I could feel them as she rubbed her titties all over my buttocks. I opened my legs wider and I felt her hand cupping my balls.

“Mmmm, that feels so good!” I said with a little sigh.

“A special message for a special man!” Chariya giggled.

She worked her boobs over my skin, and every so often I felt her pour oil directly onto my skin and then she rubbed it in with her titties. I just lay there and enjoyed every second...

Then she slapped my bum and told me to turn over. I did as I was told. My cock stood proud.

Chariya giggled again, “You have a great cock!”

“And you have great tits!” I replied she had a fine pair, capped with big nipples, and as they were, coated with oil they looked gorgeous.

“Thank you and they are all mine” She smiled and gave them a wiggle and a jiggle; they did look real. I was tempted to reach up and have a feel but Chariya started to work oil onto the skin of my chest.

She was purring as she went about her work. I decided to bide my time and just enjoy the massage. Chariya worked her oily hands all over my chest and arms before heading down over my navel. She skirted my groin.

She worked the oil into my thighs, again I felt her fingers brushing my balls. Once she had reached my ankles, she worked her way back up my body, brushing my skin with her amazing tits. This time she didn’t skirt around my groin and the feeling of her breasts brushing over my cock and balls had me moaning and groaning. As she got to the top of my chest I made my move. I tried to kiss her tits and at the same time, I slipped one of my hands around her and cupped one of her butt cheeks.

“You are a cheeky boy, Zak!” she giggled.

“And I think you like cheeky boys!” I replied, my hand fondling her bum as I said it.

Chariya slid an oily hand down over my navel and she wrapped her fingers around the base of my erection. Slowly and delicately, she wanked me.

“Oh, fuck me Chariya that feels so good!” I moaned.

“So, Mr Rugby Player, would you like a hand job or would you like to take me upstairs and show me if you know how to use that gorgeous cock of yours?” Chariya asked, her voice full of passion and need.

I didn’t need to think about it.

“I think I need a shower first, this oil might make us too slippery!” I said. Chariya let go of my cock and stepped back from the bed.

I swung my legs over the bed and stood up. I was about to head into the little shower room but Chariya took me by the hand and led me back into the living room and then up the stairs. I watched as she slipped off her panties. Her pussy was shaven, freshly so by the look of it.

Her bathroom was more like a cross between a wet room and the bathroom of a five-star hotel.

She turned the water on in the huge double shower. She held her hand under the water for a few seconds and then slipped under the flow and pulled me in after her.

“Let’s get you nice and clean!” she purred. I stood there and let her wash me, she poured liquid soap onto a sponged and washed me. She started on my shoulders and worked her way down.

She had such delicate hands; nothing was said as she went about her work. She dropped to her knees to wash me from the waist down.

Her face was so close to my cock I could feel her breath wafting over my cocks exposed bell need.

Once she had done my front she stood up and spun me around and cleaned my back and down over my buttocks. Once she had done my legs, she used a hand shower to rinse the soap off me. then she rinsed the sponge, she poured more soap over it and handed it to me.

I took my time to wash her, I took more time over her tits, her pussy, and her ass. Every time I tried to get sexual, she tutted and slapped my hand away. After a couple of times, I got the message and stuck to washing the oil off her.

Then I used the hand shower to rinse her off and she turned off the water. she stepped out of the shower and returned with a huge bath towel. She handed it to me and she didn’t need to tell me what to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.