The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 40

True Sex Story: Chapter 40 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The rest of the week flew past. I did not see much of Alison and to be fair I think everyone was demob happy as the holidays were coming up fast. I did my lessons every day. I was told that the Friday afternoon lessons were all cancelled and that made me happy. I was told that after lunch The professor was holding a special assembly in the main hall and then we would be dismissed for two weeks.

After I ran across the moors on Friday morning, I went for breakfast and then packed my bags for my trip to Canada.

I booked a cab to take me to the train station and booked my train tickets online. I would go from the Village to Glasgow and change for Edinburgh, from Edinburgh train station I would need to get a cab to the airport.

I wanted to get there early as I needed to change some currency.

My first lesson on Friday was year twos, I took them on a run. It was a sunny day and the weather was perfect for a run across the moors.

My second lesson was year three lads, it was a double session and the last one of the day for both the lads and me. we did a lesson for drills and then had a game of two twenty-minute halves.

After the lads had left the changing rooms, I cleared up and took a while to check my emails. The CRFU has sent me a load of documents, my itinerary, my hotel bookings etc. I printed them all off and then headed over to the canteen to eat. The place was busy already. I sat with some of the admin staff as well as Brian and the Professor.

The chat was all about the two-week break. Brian was going to Rome; the professor was going to Greece.

The last meal of the week was fish and chips or Pie and chips. I went for the pie. I followed it with treacle tart. I would miss the food at the school. I saw Alison come in a short while after I had sat down, we nodded at each other but as there was no room at the table, I was on she went and sat with some of the other teaching staff.

I finished eating and cleaned away I took a coffee over to the gym and checked my emails before setting my emails out of office reply. Then I locked up the gym and went up to my room. I put the kettle on and did a quick check of my bags. Then I logged into my laptop and downloaded some books to my Kindle and some new albums onto my iPod.

It would be a long trip after all. Then I did some work on my book. I had set an alarm to make sure that I did not miss the start of the assembly.

The alarm went off and I headed down to the main hall. The teachers were all sitting on the stage. The rugby lads all nodded at me as I made my way onto the stage. I was not the last which was good.

There was a lot of hub hub, I took a seat between Natalie and Mrs Lewis one of the drama teachers.

The boys and staff stood up as the professor walked onto the stage.

“Good morning, boys” he said and the room replied. Then he turned to the staff

“Good morning staff! “He said and we all replied.

“Please be seated,” he said with a smile and both boys and staff sat down.

Then he made a speech, he thanked the school for their hard work. Special mentions were made for the school’s drama club for the show, then for the rambling club and last but not least for the rugby team for their successes.

Then he introduced and paid homage to three teachers who were leaving.

He then asked Natalie to take over from him and she also made a speech. She wrapped up by telling everyone to have a great holiday and that she would see everyone next term.

She dismissed the boys and then told the teachers that there was a drinks reception in the staff room.

Most of the staff were leaving for their travels on Saturday morning but a few including myself were heading off that afternoon. As soon as we were dismissed, I headed off to my room to grab my gear.

I had less than half an hour before my cab was due. When I was waiting outside the accommodation one of the admin girls, Rhona, asked if she could share my taxi. Of course, I said yes.

The taxi dropped us off with half an hour to spare before the train was due. We boarded the train and sat opposite each other. Rhone was off to see her mother in Glasgow. We chatted as the train rattled through the beautiful countryside. It was a typical rainy Scottish Friday afternoon.

The train pulled into Glasgow train station ten minutes early, and Rhona and I wished each other goodbye. I made my way over to the platform where the Edinburgh trains left.

This train was busier but I still got a seat. I settled in and read my Kindle as the train rattled along. We pulled into Edinburgh’s Waverley station. I grabbed my gear and headed out to the taxi rank. It was typical Scottish weather, it was drizzling.

I had to wait ten minutes for a cab, and the cab driver was talkative. By the time he pulled up at the airport my ears were numb. I got a receipt and tipped him. The airport was busy. My first stop was at the Bureau de Change, I got some Canadian dollars and then checked in for my flight.

I went through the baggage checks and security and then once I was airside, I found a bar and ordered a beer and some food. I had just finished eating when the flight was called. I got into the queue and made my way into the plane. The trip from Edinburgh to Frankfurt was a short one. I read the whole way there.

When we had landed, I walked across to the desk for the flight to Calgary. I checked in and got a beer. As I was sipping on it one of the airline staff came over and sat next to me

“Hi there, it’s Zak Robinson, isn’t it?” He asked, “I saw you play a few times.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.