The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The following week I did my standard gym lessons, the weather was good, so I got the lads running some cross-country runs and got the younger lads playing touch rugby, I thought getting into rugby would help the guys that came after me.

I had a free period just after every lunch break, so I wrote up some training notes for the team and a plan of action. I soon had one of these printed out for each member of the squad.

On Monday evening the 1st team lads were all waiting in the sports hall ten minutes before they needed to be there. I had decided that Monday would be mainly about fitness. Jo and I walked into the sports hall and hellos were exchanged with the lads.

“Right lads, Saturday is now behind us, and we have a month or so to turn things around,” I said, there were a few mutterings, but everyone looked up for it.

“Tonight, we are working on fitness, but every other night this week I am happy to come and do some rugby training with you if you want it that it,” I said and looked around to judge their reaction.

All the lads looked at each other and there were a few of the lads nodding at each other. There was some muttering and whispering to each other, but nothing aimed at me, I could not work out if they didn’t want any extra training or were they worried about shouting out.

“Are you game then lads?” I asked.

They all looked at each other...

“Yes sir” they all chorused. I looked at Jo and she gave me a cheeky wink.

We led them out onto the training pitch, and I sent them off to do some stretches with Jo, she worked them hard and after fifteen minutes sent them off around the pitch. While she was doing this, I set up four rows of cones, followed by some agility ladders. then a hurdle before a 20-metre sprint to a series of tractor tyres.

The idea is they had to dodge around the cones, then do the agility ladders, go under the hurdle before a sprint to the tractor tyres. Now all pro clubs have these, they are huge heavy and difficult to handle, and they work you hard as you try to flip them. They had to flip the tyre over and run back to the start, tag the next guy in the line and he does his shuttle run.

Once the lads had done their lap of the pitch, I got them into eight teams with a good mix of backs and forwards in each and set them off up the track. There was a lot of banter and cheering.

I could remember many preseason training sessions that started off with exercises just like this.

“Right lads Ms Page and I will show you how it’s done” I shouted, and they all started cheering.

“Ms Page, on the count of three, one two three”

We both shot off down the course, we were neck and neck until we got to the agility ladders. Jo was a small girl and she had fast feet. I am six foot plus, weighing in at 17stone and there is no way I am a dancer.

I could hear the lads shouting support for Ms Page as they called her. By the time she got to the hurdle I was neck and neck with her, we got to the tyre at the same time. I Flipped mine with ease, but Jo was struggling. I gave her a hand and we jogged back to the finish line, and we called it a draw.

“Right lads, on your marks, get set, go...” I shouted and the first four set off. To be fair it was a bit of fun and it would get them working and get their fitness levels up. It was fun to watch, the big lads were slower but got the tyre over quicker and the smaller lads were quicker over the ground, but they struggled with the tyre.

I got them to go around five times, then let them have a ten-minute break before Jo took the backs off to do some passing drills and I took the forwards off to work on the scrummage machine.

It was one area where we had come second best the previous weekend and I wanted to make sure that didn’t happen again.

It was a work of art that thing and it must have cost a small fortune, but it was worth it. Scrummaging is a dark art, you do not have to be huge or heavy, yes it helps to be big but there are tricks and tips you can learn that means you can take on the biggest opponent and turn him inside out. I worked the guys hard for an hour and a half. I knew a few bits and pieces that would help them when faced with a larger pack.

Timing is key when it comes to scrummaging if you are all pushing at the same time you are a force to be reckoned with. So, we worked on timing and positioning, and time after time we hit the machine, repeatedly. Every couple of scrums I swapped people around to make sure everyone got a go.

After that, we meet up with the backs and we had half an hour of tackling before I sent them off around the pitch for the last run of the day.

Jo and I cleared away the training gear as the lads did their lap of the pitch. They were back by the time we had finished, and I wished them good night and sent them on their way.

I locked up the gym and sports hall and walked with Jo back to our accommodation block.

“Well, that was a good session,” she said as we walked.

“Yes ... I think we have the making of a good team” I agreed, “A bit more hard work and I think they will be ready for the big match.”

“I hope we can do the headmaster proud!” she said.

We were standing outside the staff quarters now.

“Well, I am off for a shower,” I said to her innocently.

“I might join you, “she said and gave me a sly wink.

“Please feel free, I said half-joking half-serious. Jo was a good-looking girl that was certain.

Then she looked at me, a spark of something flashed across her eyes and a smile flitted across her lips.

“If I thought you meant it, I would be game,” she said with another little wink. Her eyes told me she was interested, and I knew I was...

We went our separate ways, and I took a long cold shower, the thought of having some fun with the gorgeous Miss Page was certainly something to think about. I dried off and got dressed in an old pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Then I made myself a cup of tea and was hammering away at the laptop when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and smiled. It was Jo Page.

I ushered her in before any nosy gits came along the corridor.

She was wearing a T-shirt and jogging pants, with nothing on her feet. I closed the door and turned around to face her. She leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips.

“Right Zak let’s not beat about the bush; we both know what’s going to happen so how about we just get on with it” she said with a cheeky smile on her face.

with that, she took me by the hand and led me in the centre of the room.

I leaned and kissed her on the lips, it was a soft kiss that soon grew into a lip-mashing passionate affair. My hands reached around, and I cupped her bum cheeks, pulling her into my now semi-erect cock. Joanne pushed me away and lifted up her t-shirt, slipping it over her head and tossing it to the floor, she had a powder blue bra on that was holding her biggish titties in check. Then she slid her jogging pants down to show me that her undies matched. She had on some powder blue lacy panties.

“So, am I the only one getting naked?” she asked with a cheeky grin.

My t-shirt and shorts were off in record time leaving me in my boxers and nothing else.

“You have a great body, Jo,” I said, and she shook her head.

“I don’t think so, but you...” she said and dropped to her knees in front of me,” you have an amazing body.”

As she said it, she reached out and stroked the outline of my cock through the fabric of my boxers, I held my breath as she stroked my organ. Her face was just inches from my throbbing knob.

I did not know what to do, I did not want to rush her...

She pulled my shorts down in one fluid movement and my cock bounced into view.

“Mmmm what a nice cock you have Sir!” she purred and bit her bottom lip.

She ran her hands up and down my throbbing shaft.

“Mmmm it’s been a while since I had a nice big cock to play with” She purred.

The fingers of her right hand wrapped around the swollen shaft, and seconds later her lips slipped over the crown of my cock. She held it in between her lips and suckled it.

My heart was hammering in my chest as she licked around the rim of my mushroom-shaped head.

I gasped as the fingers of her left hand cupped my balls. I felt her lips leave my cock.

“How about we get into the bed?” she asked and then licked my cock from balls to the tip.

It took seconds for us to get onto the bed, I lay back and Jo knelt beside me. Her hand reached out for my cock, and she started to wank me off nice and slowly.

“So, when did the perfect tool last get used” she groaned.

“Ermmm well I had a wank about a week ago, but it’s not really been used for a few months,” I replied, trying to be as honest as possible.

“Well, I want to ride it for a long time” she giggled, “So I think I should get you warmed up and ready for action.”

And with that, she took me deep into her mouth. Her lips slid down until her nose was brushing my pubic hair. She held my dick deep in her mouth for a few seconds, I could feel her tongue lapping at my shaft.

I gasped...

It seems daft now but at the time all I could think was I really needed to get the scissors out and give my pubes a trim.

I felt her cupping my balls, massaging them, fondling them, and mauling them.

She slid her lips back up to the tip of my cock and then she turned to face me.

“I like the taste of cum, so there is no need to pull out” she purred and then she took me back into her mouth and started to bob up and down on my erection.

The feeling of a sexy young lady facing fucking herself on your cock was amazing, I reach down to stroke her ass, but she batted away my hand.

“Mmmm Jo that’s amazing” I growled as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth.

She really did know how to suck a cock, she would bob her head up and down a few times, taking my dick deep into her mouth. Then she licked and kissed around the crown of my cock.

I was in heaven...

I closed my eyes and lay back and enjoyed the sensation of a gorgeous lady sucking on my dick.

Up and down, she bobbed, up and down on my throbbing cock.

I would love to say half an hour later ... but it was more like five minutes!

I started to feel that gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach and my balls began to boil. I let out a low moan, I wanted to make it last as long as possible. I wanted this blow job to last forever to be fair, but I knew there was no way I would last much longer.

Then Jo slid her fingers off my balls and down my arse cheeks and gave my arse ring a cheeky tickle.

“Oh, your naughty girl” I moaned.

That was it I was on the way ... my hips started to move in the same rhythm as Jo’s bobbing head.

The feeling was amazing, the tongue and lips were driving me wild.

“Oh fuck, Jo, I’m going to cum,” I groaned.

I let out a low animalistic groan and I felt my balls contract and then they released their charge. I felt half a dozen strings of cum shoot deep into Jo’s warm and willing mouth. I groaned as my cock jerked and exploded in her mouth.

She let out a grunt as my seed hit the back of her throat.

To be fair she was an angel and took my load and swallowed the lot. Then she let my cock slip from her mouth, and she gave me a cheeky wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.