The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 39

True Sex Story: Chapter 39 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I stood up as she walked across the room. And yes, she was becoming a bit over the top but I was horny and she was there and she was a great shag.

She was wearing a dress but no shoes. We embraced and kissed, the kiss was full of need, it was full of passion. Hands wandered; groins rubbed into groins. She smelt divine, she had that just-out-of-the-shower smell.

She pushed me away and turned around, I knew what she wanted so I unbuttoned her dress and she shimmied out of the dress, she was wearing a matching bra and panty set, and the green of the fabric looked amazing with her red hair and pale skin.

She turned to me and smiled, my eyes wandered up and down her body. I took her in my arms, lifted her, and carried her into the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and I stripped off, my cock bounced into view as my boxers hit the floor.

I joined Alison on the bed and we kissed, my hands wandered over her body as our kiss became more and more passionate. I headed south and kissed her cleavage and she lifted up so I could take off her bra. I soon had her boobs in my hands as I kissed and licked her nipples.

“Mmmm that’s nice!” she sighed as I worked on her bullet-hard teats.

I grazed them with the tips of my teeth, I switched from left to right and right to left. One of her hands was stroking my head as I suckled on her nipples.

I kissed them, I licked them, I sucked them, I chewed on them.

Alison was letting out little whimpers as I worked on her titties. As my teeth and lips worked in her teats my hands massaged and fondled the firm flesh of her boobs. I felt my cock growing harder and harder as I suckled on her big firm titties.

After a few minutes, I continued my journey southwards. I kissed the lacy panel on the front of her panties. I could smell her excitement. I slipped my fingers into the waistband and she took the hint and lifted her hips. I slide her panties off, down her strong thighs, over her calves. I tossed them on the floor and buried my face in her freshly shaven pussy. I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the crease of her cunt. I tasted her excitement and that made me excited.

I used my fingers to part her petals and licked at the soft pink flesh of her pussy. At the same time, one of my fingers found her love button and I started to massage it gently.

I could hear Alison purring as I worked my tongue in and out of her pussy. I felt her legs tighten around my head. I thrust my tongue in and out, and I could sense that my face was coated with her essence.

I felt her hand stroking my head as I worked the tip of my tongue between the folds of her pussy. The smell, the taste and the heat were driving me insane. My tongue was flicking and licking and lapping slowly but firmly.

“Oh, shit that feels so good, so fucking good!” Alison growled as I increased the pace and intensity of my oral attack on her quim. I could feel my cock throbbing and I knew that I wanted to give her a good fucking.

“Mmmm yes ... that is it ... that’s so good” she moaned as I licked and lapped faster and harder. All the time my digit was massaging her clit.

“Zak ... oh, Zak. You really know how to use your tongue!” she mumbled.

I did not stop eating her out, I am sure if I had she would have hit the roof. I felt her hands pressing me deeper into her pussy. I slowed my actions down, still keeping the intensity up but made every stroke of my tongue more deliberate and more measured.

“Mmmm that’s good” she purred as I worked my tongue in and out of her cunt, her very wet cunt.

My cock was throbbing and I had decided she was going to get a serious good fucking. It might be the last time I had some fun with her and I was going to make the most of it.

“Ohhh you are so good at that!” she growled, “I am so close ... so close!”

I licked and lapped...

“I am coming, Zak ... I am coming!” she cried out.

I kept working on her kept licking and sucking, kept frigging her clit. I felt her body tense up and her bum lift up off the bed. Then she let out a series of moans and groans as her climax washed over her.

“Oh god, oh god ... Ooh Yes ... Yes ... Yes ... Mmmmm ... unnhhh ... unnnnh ... unnggghh ... ohhhhh.”

I felt her pussy get wetter and warmer as her excitement gushed. I lapped up and drank down as much of her juice as I could. I felt her hand pushing my head away from her quim. I fought her for a few seconds before I moved my head and at the same time removed my finger from her clit.

She sat up and reached out and stroked my cock, one hand wrapped around the shaft and her other hand cupped my balls.

“Mmmm, I want you inside me” she giggled. That was good because I wanted to be inside her.

I pushed her back onto the bed and lifted her legs up over my shoulders. I took my dick in my hand and rubbed its crown up and down the crease of her pussy. The look on her face and the smile told me she wanted a good fucking.

I pressed my cock into her and slid it in in one fluid movement. I bottomed out into her, my balls bounced off her bum cheeks. I held my cock deep inside her for a few seconds before pulling it all the way out. I stroked the shaft of my cock up and down her lust-thickened labia and then pressed my cocks crown into her and pushed, the feeling of sliding into her tight, wet, and warm pussy was delightful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.