The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 38

True Sex Story: Chapter 38 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

We arranged to meet up later that day to go for something to eat, she said we should meet outside at five o’clock as she would order a taxi. I set my alarm and then rolled over and had a good sleep. I woke as the alarm pinged.

I put the kettle on, shaved and had a long slow hot shower. Then I made coffee and ate a packet of Tunnocks tea cakes. Then I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and splashed a bit of aftershave on.

When I got outside Alison was already outside. She smiled and we exchanged hellos.

I would have loved to have kissed her but the school had rules. The taxi pulled up and we jumped in. We held hands in the back of the cab and chatted about the rugby and school stuff.

The driver dropped us off outside the pub. I paid him and we headed in. Alison found us a table and I got the drinks, a pint of Belhaven 80 Shilling ale for me and a G&T for Alison.

We chatted as we looked at the menu. One of the waitresses took our order, I went for the Gammon: egg and chips. Alison went for the Caesar salad. We chatted about life and stuff as we waited for the food.

We had been chatting for around five minutes when the Professor came in with Miss Green. They walked up to the bar and as they waited to get served the Professor saw us. He nodded and I returned the gesture. He said something into Miss Greens ear and she turned to look at us. She waved and I returned the wave, as did Alison. I wondered if the professor’s retirement had made them more open about their relationship.

Once they had been served, they wandered off to a quiet corner of the bar.

“Well, I wonder what they are doing out together?” Alison asked.

“They are an item everyone at school knows,” I told her.

“No, are you pulling my leg?” she said, “I thought she and Brian were an item.”

“Yes, it seems she is a greedy girl!” I said.

“It might just be rumours, I mean there are rumours flying around all the time, I heard that you are seeing Natalie and that you and Jo were an item!” she said.

“Where did you hear that?” I asked. At the same time, I was thinking about how hard it was to keep secrets in a school environment.

“There was some chat about you and Natalie in the staff room last week,” Alison said, “They will all be surprised when we announce that we are an item won’t they.”

I nodded and at the same time, I was saved from having to say anything by a waitress coming over with our food. We tucked into the food and all I could think about was when had we become an item.

I moved the chat on, and we started to talk about the media club and the work they had done around the matches on Saturday. I had seen some of the pictures they had taken, they had been posted on Facebook and Twitter, as well as the school’s own website. She told me she was working on my clips and then she would edit the match for the school library.

After our mains we ordered desserts and I got another round of drinks.

“Hey, no more beer for you Zak, you need to be able to perform later” she said half whispering half giggling. “I have an itch that needs scratching.”

I made up my mind there and then this was getting too heavy.

What the fuck, when did we get married, I said to myself. I almost told her that she did not have the right to tell me what to do and when to do it. She was a great looking bird and great shag but I was not ready to be tied down just yet. We were fucking but that was all, I was not looking for any long-term relationships. I mean with a little bit of luck I would be heading off to Canada in a few weeks.

I did not need her telling me what to do and when to do it. I was my own man and I would not stand for that at all.

Then I thought that the showreel I wanted might get thrown out with the bath water if I pissed her off.

I let out a fake yawn, and Alison smiled.

“You need a coffee to wake you up,” she said and waved over to the waitress.

I saw Miss Green leaving the bar heading toward the ladies and at the same time the Prof heading to the gents so I excused myself and went for a piss. The professor was washing his hands when I walked in.

“Zak...” he said.

“Professor” I replied.

“How is your evening going?” he asked.

“Not good Sir, Alison has asked me to do something that I know is against school rules. I do not want to get her into trouble but I need your help Sir” I said and tried to look embarrassed.

“And what is that?” he asked and at the same time, a look of understanding crossed his face.

“How can I help?” he asked as I washed my hands.

I asked him to come over and offer to share a taxi back to the school. He said he would and we left the gents together.

“Okay we will be ready to leave in a quarter of an hour” he said. It was a nice gesture as I am sure I would be screwing up his evening.

I went back to the table. I gave another theatrical yawn as I did so and I saw Alison shake her head.

There were cups of coffee on the table. We chatted for a little bit, small talk and to be honest I could not remember what we talked about it was that boring.

“Hello both” I heard the professor say and I turned to see him.

“Hello Professor,” I said with a smile, “Miss Green.”

“Hello “Alison chipped in.

“We are calling a cab to take us back to the school, would you like to share it?” he asked.

And before Alison could say anything I replied.

“Yes, please sir that would be handy.”

“Top man,” he said with a smile and headed off to the bar. Miss Green asked us about our meal and commented on the rugby. The professor returned and said the cab would be outside in ten minutes.

As soon as the cab turned up, I jumped in the front seat and left Alison, Miss Green, and The Professor to sort out arrangements in the back. The driver knew the Professor and they chatted all the way home.

I paid the driver as he pulled up outside the accommodation block. The professor bid us good night. He had a house on the school grounds, I had never been there or even seen it but I was told it was a great cottage.

I opened the door and led the ladies in, Miss Green lived in the same landing as Alison.

They started to walk upstairs together and I bid them both good night and headed off to my room. Alison flashed her watch at me like some sort of code. I went into my room, made sure my door was locked and then switched off my phone and headed into bed with a glass of water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.