The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 37

True Sex Story: Chapter 37 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

We lay in each other’s arms for half an hour, chatting and holding each other. She told me about her life plans and about her childhood. I found it hard to talk about my life plans as I was unsure how she would react if I told her I was considering moving to Canada.

I felt her body relax and her breathing told me she was sleeping. I lay there for a while thinking about my life and where it was going. I must have fallen asleep.

I woke when my phone chirped to tell me I had received a text message. It was from Alison telling me that I had missed a good night out on the town. I read it and deleted it; I would reply to it later. I felt movement and Isabella was getting out of bed.

“Good morning,” she said as she stepped out of my bed, she headed out of the bedroom and a few minutes later I heard the toilet flush. I glanced at my watch it was six o’clock. The sun was shining through the bedroom curtains.

I got out of bed and stretched; I was as naked as the day I was born. Isabella came back into the room.

“Are you leaving me already?” I asked. At the same time, her eyes glanced up and down my naked body.

“No, I am on the lunch shift so I have an hour before I need to head off” As she said that she reached out and stroked my cock. it did not take long for my dick to become fully erect.

“So, what do you fancy doing for the next hour?” I asked, but something told me I already knew what her plans were. She had that look in her eyes and a sly smile on her face.

Isabella dropped to her knees, I glanced down and she looked up at me, gave me a cheeky wink and smiled then licked her lips. She wrapped her hand around the base of my throbbing shaft and then She licked up and down my shaft. Her left hand cupped my balls and her right hand wrapped around my shaft. She started to lick around the top of my cock. then she pulled back my foreskin and started to suckle on my cock’s crown.

I let out a groan of pleasure. The feeling of her lips and tongue massaging my bell end was driving me wild. her left hand was fondling my balls. then she slurped my cock deep into her mouth.

I gasped as she took me deep...

“Oh Fuck” I whispered as she started to bob her head up and down, taking my cock deep into her mouth.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked on my knob. She knew how to suck a cock that was for sure.

Up and down, she bobbed ... up and down nice and slowly. All the time she was fondling my bollocks.

I knew I wanted to fuck her but at the same time, the thought of cumming in her mouth had some appeal as well.

I closed my eyes as she bobbed up and down on my cock, taking me deep into her mouth and then slowly drawing her lips up my shaft until she was suckling on my bell end.

I felt her hands reach behind me and stroke my buttocks, her nails digging into the flesh.

She let my cock slip from between her lips, I looked down at her as she looked up at me.

“I want you to cum all over my face” she giggled.

I reached down and took her hands, lifting her up. I soon had her flat on her back on the bed and I was kneeling beside her. I ran my hand down over her stomach and stroked her pussy, using her juices to lubricate my hand.

I started to wank my cock over her face. Her eyes were glued to it, her tongue kept flicking out and licking her lips.

My hand was a blur as I wanked over her face. I closed my eyes and tried to make the pleasure last as long as possible, Isabella was moaning and groaning as much as I was.

I felt my balls boil over and I sprayed cum all over Isabella’s smiling face. She gasped as my seed fired out of my cock. her tongue flicked out, lizard-like, and scooped up some of my pearl white seed.

I watched as she licked around her mouth, gathering and drinking my cum.

“You are a dirty man and I love it” she purred.

She was not purring for long as I swivelled on my heels and buried my head between her legs.

I ran my tongue up and down the crease of her cunt before using my fingers to open her wide and I was soon tongue fucking her. Her body reacted as soon as my tongue connected with her pussy.

Her juices flooded her pussy and covered my face. I darted my tongue in and out of her tunnel of love. I felt her hand reach down between my legs and she wanked my cock.

I lifted my head...

“I want you on top” I told her and she must have known exactly what I meant because as I lay on my back, she straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my face. I gripped her hips and started to lap at her pussy.

At the same time, I felt her slurp my limp dick into her mouth. It did not stay limp for long. Her oral skills were to die for. She licked around the rim of my cock’s mushroom-shaped crown before taking me deep into her mouth. She took me so deep her nose was pressed into my ball bag.

I gasped as Isabella used her nails to scrape up and down my thighs.

I felt Isabella grinding her groin down onto my face. I kept licking and lapping at her soaking wet pussy. I was soon tongue fucking her for all I was worth. I could feel my cock growing harder and harder as Isabella sucked on it. Her head was bobbing up and down, she now had one hand fondling my nuts as the other massaged my right thigh.

I let my hands slip from her hips and moved them forward, stroking the sides of her tits, tits that were squashed into me.

In and out I thrust my tongue, in and out of her wet and warm pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.