The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 36

True Sex Story: Chapter 36 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The next game was much closer, both teams had good defences and that closed the game down. Barnes was kicking well but they were catching and running at us each time and I was sure that we left a few tries on the pitch.

We made some good breaks and used a training ground move to score the first half’s only try from a scrum. The score at halftime was 7-0.

The downside was one of our best players had to be replaced with five minutes left on the clock.

At half-time, I went into the changing room and gave the lads a few words of advice. I always made notes during the games. I used the notes to help the lads.

I took Barnes to one side and told him to kick less and pass more. The Fort William lads were good under the high kicks but did not seem that good at defending the wings.

I ensured all the lads had taken on fluids and then returned to the pitch.

The second half was better for us. We gave a penalty away in the first five minutes so the score was 7-3 but then Barnes stopped kicking and got the centres running good lines off him.

It changed the game. The forwards of both teams were matching each other physically and technically but our back three, the two wingers and the full-back had a yard more pace than their opposition. They also seemed to be able to break the tackles the Fort William lads were trying to make.

One of our wingers was hit hard and high and the referee blew his whistle. Mrs Dawson ran on, checked the lad out, and told me he was coming off.

Barnes kicked the penalty into the corner and the lads formed the line out. At the same time, I sent on one of the replacements and helped the winger off the pitch. He was holding his shoulder and I hoped it was just a knock.

Mrs Dawson strapped an ice pack to his shoulder and gave him some water.

She told me she thought it was just a bad bruise but would review it after the match.

To be fair she was in her element on the side of the pitch and the lads seemed to like her. Perhaps she was not the stuck-up cow I had first met.

Our Hooker threw to the second jumper, he dropped to the ground and the lads formed a maul around him and they began to edge forward. The Fort William lads did all they could but I had coached my lads well and they did a great job and once they were over the line the second row dropped to the ground and the referee awarded the try.

14-3 The rest of the game was a feast of rugby, both sides played some great rugby in both defence and attack. Fort William scored but we replied with two more tries. I made sure all of the replacements got some game time and they all did well. I was impressed with the whole team. Toward the end of the game, the Fort William lads got sloppy and gave away three penalties. We kicked them all.

The game ended 37-10 when the referee blew his whistle.

Our lads went mad, the crowd went mad.

Again, I made sure that all the officials were thanked and I shook hands with all my lads before shaking hands with all the Fort William players and coaches.

Once the two teams had clapped each other off I went into the changing rooms and gave the lads some words of encouragement and thanked them all for their hard work. They were on top of the world and so they should have been they had played well. It was good to see them enjoying the game and enjoying the win.

Then I went out and helped Mrs Dawson tidy up the replacements area. So 0f the second team had been helping her so it was nearly all done.

The Professor and Natalie walked over and thanked us for a great afternoon of sport. They told us the catering staff had put on a nice meal for the two teams as well as the rest of the school.

The professor went into the changing rooms to thank the lads. Natalie and I walked across the pitch. The temporary stands were now empty. a few lads were standing with friends and family.

“So, you’re still leaving then?” Natalie asked as we walked.

“I think so yes, this is a good school with two good teams but I need to aim higher. “I told her.

“That is a shame, but I can see where you are coming from, “she said and rubbed my arm.

Our conversation ended as a few of the lads wanted to introduce me to Mothers, fathers, and friends.

I did what seemed like a hundred pictures with lads from both schools. Once that was done, I saw Alison wandering over the pitch. We met in the middle.

“Hey, you, “she said with a smile, a smile which I returned.

“Hello, you, did you get some good footage?” I asked.

“Yes, the action was great we got some great stills as well” she beamed.

“That is good, so how long before we can get some stuff up on YouTube?” I asked.

“It should be ready by Midweek at the latest,” she said and looked around to see if anyone could overhear her.

“Look I will not beat about the bush. I need some more fun.” She said with a sly smile on her face.

“Well let’s get together tomorrow afternoon,” I said with a cheeky wink.

“That sounds like a plan!” she purred,” I have an itch that needs scratching.”

We had to stop talking as some more of the lads came over to get selfies.

I made sure that I spoke to all the lads and their parents before I excused myself and went for a shower got changed and headed over to the canteen. The place was buzzing.

I ended up on a table with some of the Fort William coaches and senior players. I made sure that my team invited the Fort William lads to sit with them. I wanted to coach rugby skills and rugby tradition. Keeping the traditions alive was very important to me.

Having a meal or a beer with your opposite number is one rugby tradition I was really in tune with and okay the lads could not have a beer but eating with them and talking about the game was going to make them good rugby men in the future.

The meal was great. The were choices of Curry’s and chillies. It was a real shame we could not have a beer but the school had strict rules about that.]

After we had all eaten the headmaster got up and made a speech. He talked about the values of rugby and the values of education. He then asked me to make a speech, I thanked the players and staff from Fort William and our players. I praised Mrs Dawson for her work and also thanked Alison and her media team.

I also thanked the Professor and the rest of the staff for their support. My last thank you was to the canteen staff who had laid on a great meal.

The Fort Wiliam team left around eight-ish and some of the staff decided drinks were in order. Alison said she wanted to go but I was tired and I knew that we would not get much time together if the rest of the teachers were going. She seemed fine about it and said she would see me for our get-together the following day.

To be fair my head was a bit of a whirl, the job in Canada, the jobs that were coming up with my old club. There was so much to think about.

I told her I would see her the following afternoon and went up to my room. I saw a load of taxis turn up and half the teaching staff went off to get pissed.

I headed up to my room and took a long shower, it had been a long day. My shower perked me up and after that and a coffee, I wondered if it was worth ordering a cab and going for a beer with the guys.

I was dressed in my boxers and was thinking about putting on some jeans and a shirt when there was a knock at the door. I was about to open it when it opened and Isabella slipped into my room. She closed the door and clicked the lock shut.

She was wearing a summer dress that did little to hide her curves. The front had a V-neck that showed off her deep cleavage.

“Hey Zak...” she said and smiled; she had one of those smiles that made you go weak at the knees.

She had a look on her face that told me she was looking for more than a cup of tea.

“Hello Isabella, how are you?” I asked. My eyes drank in her beauty. Her olive skin and her dark eyes.

“I am well, I loved the rugby games today” she smiled, “both teams played well I think, you are a good coach.”

“Thank you, Isabella,” I said and smiled. It was obvious she was not here to talk about rugby.

I saw her eye wander over me.

“You have a great body, Zak, you are one sexy man,” she said at the same time biting her lower lip.

“Thank you, Isabella, I feel a little underdressed,” I said with a cheeky wink.

“Or perhaps I am overdressed “and as she said it, she turned around.

I stepped forward lifted her hair away from her neck and kissed her dark skin. As I kissed her neck and her shoulders, I slowly unbuttoned her dress. She shimmied out of the dress and stepped out of it.

She was wearing a bra and panties. I dropped to my knees behind her and kissed her lower back before hooking my fingers into the elasticated waistband of her panties and lowering them. She gasped as the panties slid down over the strong brown thighs. I showered her big olive-skinned buttocks with kisses.

I licked and lapped up and down the crack of her arse. I felt one of her hands reaching around and stroking my head as I licked and kissed her firm bum cheeks.

“I want to feel you inside me Zak, I need a good hard shag” she purred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.