The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 34

True Sex Story: Chapter 34 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I worked her teats with my tongue and lips. They grew harder and harder as I worked on them, at the same time I slipped my right hand down over her stomach until I was stroking her pussy. I switched from left tit to right tit at the same time as I slipped two fingers into her very wet love tunnel.

She gasped as my fingers entered her; I ran them around stroking the soft pink flesh of her inner pussy.

“Oh, that feels good, toys do a job but there is nothing like the real thing” Alison sighed.

I pressed my face into the firm flesh of her tits, I buried my face in her cleavage, all the time she was stroking the back of my head as she moaned and groaned.

I ran the tips of my teeth over the tips of her nipples, making her groan out aloud.

“I love that ... fuck yes...!” She growled.

I lifted her tits and fondled them, I mauled them, I massaged them. They felt so firm, they were not the biggest I had ever had the pleasure to play with but they were still top quality.

By now I was jackhammering my digits into her cunt, and she was loving it.

I kept finger fucking her as I sucked and kissed her tits.

I started to kiss down over the stomach and she went quiet for a second or two.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

I stopped my descent toward her pleasure pot.

“I was going to give your pussy some tongue action”. I said and returned to kissing her stomach.

“Are you sure, you have just cum in me?” she said and I sensed some tension in her voice.

“Well, I don’t mind if you don’t?” I asked. I know some guys don’t like the taste of their own cum but it has never worried me to be fair.

“My Ex ... he never liked to do it, he did it like three or four times during our ten-year relationship”.

The tension turned to sadness and I was worried she might burst into tears.

I was torn. Did I continue or did I stop?

“I am happy to stop if you are worried about it,” I said and waited for her to reply. It was obvious she was thinking about it.

“I want it, I want you to give me oral but I don’t want you to be grossed out” she sighed.

I took the bull by the horns. I pulled my fingers from her twat and buried my head between her legs.

I licked up and down the crease of her pussy, and I kissed her lust-thicken labia. I could smell her excitement.

I used my fingers to open her petals and ran the tip of my tongue up and down her fleshy pussy.

“Oh fuck ... Oh Fuck ... OH Fuck” Alison groaned.

I pressed my face into her pussy and licked her faster and deeper. I felt her hand on the back of my head again. She was stroking and pressing at the same time.

I tongue fucked her for a few minutes before switching my tongues attacking strokes to her clit.

“Oh Lord ... Oh Lord...” She groaned.

I started to circle her love button with the tip of my tongue before, as I worked my tongue around her clit, I slipped two fingers back into her and started to slowly but firmly finger fuck her.

“Oh, Shit ... that’s fucking amazing” Alison moaned.

I kept up my assault on her clit for a few more minutes before swapping my tongue back to her pussy.

I ran my tongue over her slit, licking at her luscious thick outer lips, occasionally nibbling at them. I could feel the heat of her passion on my face. I moved my mouth over her and French kissed that tasty pussy, darting my tongue in and out, savouring the tangy taste.

“Oh, Zak ... I can’t tell you how good that feels!” she growled.

I lapped up and down her slit, up and down with slow strokes of my tongue. Savouring the taste of her sex, savouring the taste of her excitement. all the time she was letting out little sighs, little whimpers little moans of pleasure I took my time, loving the taste, loving the power I had over her when I was eating her cunt.

As I ate her, I applied the pad of my index finger to her clit and started to frig her off. I ran my finger in circles, massaging her clit hard and fast.

“Oh, you are a fucking machine!” she growled.

I kept working on her pussy licking, kissing, sucking. Her juices were flowing freely now, my face was covered with her excitement.

“I am going to cum, Zak ... make me cum ... oh, fuck yes” she groaned.

I increased the pressure on her clit and the speed of my tongue in her pussy.

“Ahhhhh Fuck...” she cried and the grip of her hands on my head became more powerful.

Ten seconds later I felt her go stiff and then go fluid as her climax washed over her. I kept eating her pussy and frigging her clit until her hands pushed me away.

“Oh sorry ... too sensitive ... far too sensitive” she giggled.

I rocked back onto my haunches and smiled down at the lady who was in the throes of her orgasm the ecstasy was written all over her face. Her hands were gripping the duvet cover as wave after wave of pleasure and passion washed over her.

I sat for a few seconds and watched her smile, her eyes...

Ten minutes later I was beside her, we lay arm in arm and she told me about her life, why she had become a teacher, about meeting her ex-husband at university and how they had married and then how the marriage had broken down.

I held her as she cried, tears streaked her face. I felt her shudder when she told me about her husband and his affairs, his lack of passion in the marriage and his use of hookers.

I held her tight and covered her with the duvet when she fell asleep three hours later.

I woke as the sun shone in the window. I felt Alison move and watched as she covered her beautiful naked body with a robe, I heard her fill the kettle and then heard it boiling. She used the toilet; I heard it flushing and then I heard her in the living room as she made coffee.

I sat up in bed and she smiled at me as she put my coffee on the bedside table.

“Hey gorgeous” I said.

“Hey handsome” she replied and got into bed.

I sipped some of the coffee.

“I am sorry about last night,” she said.

“Sorry?” I asked, “Sorry about what?”

“When we lay together and I told you about my life, I should not have told you all that”. She said and her face told me she was upset.

“Look, we all need to unload at times and I was more than happy to be the one you unloaded on”.

“But it ruined the evening” she replied.

“It didn’t, we made love and then as we lay back you told me about your life,” I said and took her hand in mine, she turned to me and smiled weakly.

“And it didn’t put you off me?” she asked.

“No, why would it?” I asked.

“That my ex found me so repulsive, so crap at sex that he paid for it?” she said and I heard her voice crack as she said it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.