The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 31

True Sex Story: Chapter 31 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke up on Sunday morning and glanced at the clock. It was seven o’clock and wondered how I felt so fresh after three hours of sleep. We had fucked all night. My body felt sore and it felt sweaty. Marcia was snoring her head off next to me. The room stunk of sex. I could not remember all the positions we had tried out; I remember cumming over Marcia’s face. I remember that she got her dildo out and we had had a play with that. She had ridden me and I had ridden her. It had been an amazing night. Around four Marcia had fallen asleep and I was not fair after her.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. Then I got in and let the water wash away the smell and sheen of last night’s fuck fest.

I must have stood under the water for a good half of an hour. I washed and swilled a few times and washed my hair. I turned off the shower and dried off before wrapping a towel around my waist and then I brushed my teeth.

When I got back into the bedroom the bed was empty. I opened the window to let some fresh air in and I walked into the kitchen. Marcia was on the phone, the kettle was boiling and two mugs with coffee powder in them stood on the kitchen table, I poured milk into the mug and made the coffee.

I sat at the table. Macia finished her call and came over and kissed me.

“Sorry I was making coffee when Padmavat rang!” she said and sat down.

“Padmavat?” I asked.

“Yes, she is the girl that owns the flat, she is an old uni mate,” Marcia said and smiled at me.

“You, okay?” I asked as took a sip of my coffee.

“Yes, I was just thinking about last night,” she said and smiled again,” You were on fire young man!”

“You were pretty hot yourself,” I said and sipped my coffee.

“So, what do you want to do today?” she asked.

“Well, I guess we should see the sites, I have been to Edinburgh twice and saw nothing but a hotel and the rugby ground,” I told her.

“That sounds like a plan,” Marcia said, “It’s been a while since I did the touristy things around Edinburgh.”

We kissed again.

“Right, I need a shower,” she said and dropped her robe, teasing me, and walked out of the kitchen. My eyes were glued to her big sexy ass. I made another coffee and helped myself to some rice crispies. I was tempted to go and help Marcia dry off but I knew if I did, we would not leave the flat for the rest of the day.

After I had eaten, I got dressed and used my Mobile to scope out some good places to visit.

Marcia took half an hour to get ready and when she came into the kitchen, she looked stunning. Her trademark faded jeans showed off her big ass and strong thighs. Her blouse did little to hide the swell of her big, black tits. It was unbuttoned enough to show a nice bit of cleavage.

“Wow, you look amazing,” I told her and she slipped her arms around me.

“And you look as handsome as ever,” she said and kissed me hard on the lips.

We ended up having a snog and I was tempted to drag her back into the bedroom but she must have sensed my need and pushed me away.

“Right come on your horny man” she smiled,” or we won’t get to see the city.”

The sun was out and it was a warm day, we walked down toward the castle. It was our first port of call. We spent a couple of hours at the castle. Visiting all of the military museums and the great hall.

After the castle, we took a bus down to Lieth and visited the Royal Yacht Britannia. The ship had been our late queen’s yacht until it was retired and now, we had a chance to look around it. It was good to see it, it was a real slice of history.

Then we went back to Edinburgh and stopped at a coffee shop on the Royal Mile. We had coffee and sandwiches. We chatted about the city; Marcia told me about the great authors who had called Edinburgh their home and about books set in the city.

As we left the coffee shop one of the hop-on hop-off tourist buses was pulling into the bus stop.

“Do you fancy taking the bus tour?” I asked.

“Oh Yes that sounds like fun,” Marcia said.

I paid the guy and we went up to the open, topped upper deck so we would get the best view. The trip around the city was great.

There was a tour guide on board and she told us all about the sites. She told us tales of Edinburgh’s Old Town, where families lived in cramped conditions and rubbish was thrown out of the windows, to the elegant Georgian New Town, she told us about the hangings that took place in the Grassmarket. Then the driver took us along the Royal Mile, which joins Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyrood house. The full tour took just over an hour and it was really good.

It was great to hear about and see about places that made the city so famous. We got off at the same stop that we had gotten on at. There was a young lad handing out flyers for a ghost walk and Marcia took one. She said she fancied it and I so did i. We had a couple of hours before the walk.

“I fancy beer, how about you? “I said.

“That sounds good to me.” She smiled, “I know just the place.”

She led me off to a bar called the Albanach, she pointed out a little lane next to the bar, it was called Flesh Market Close, and the name had been used for a book by one of the famous writers she had told me about some time ago. I had read the book and it was weird to be there.

We had a couple of beers and then walked up along the Royal Mile and had a look at some of the touristy shops. There were plenty of tourists wandering around, there were buskers some playing bagpipes and some playing penny whistles. A guy was handing out flyers for some show and he was dressed as Mel Gibson when he played William Wallace, he even had blue face paint.

We found the point where the ghost walked was leaving from and paid the guy before joining the queue.

The ghost walk was really good, the guides told us about murders, ghosts and stuff. It was very tongue in cheek and there was a lot of humour thrown in. We left the guys with a tip. The evening was drawing in my stomach thought my throat had been cut!

But it was Marcia who suggested eating.

“So, I am starving, what do you fancy for dinner?” she asked.

“I can eat anything” I replied. It had been a long day and a nice meal would top it off.

“I fancy Italian, is that okay for you?” she smiled.

“Oh yes ... I love Italian food,” I said and she took my hand and led me down one of the side streets. She took us away from the touristy area until she led us into a small restaurant. It was really nice looking.

The waiter sat us at the table in the window and we ordered a bottle of wine while we looked at the menu. The waiter poured the wine and we clinked glasses. We ordered food and the waiter left us to it.

We chatted about the city and the sights. She asked me what time my train was the following day. We both knew that once she had waved me off from that train, we would not see each other again. Our lives were so different...

The food was great and the wine flowed well. We ate and chatted, and we both opted for the Bruschetta with Tomatoes red onion and fresh basil, to start.

Then for mains, Marcia had the Hot-Smoked Salmon and pesto Risotto and I had the Chicken Calabrese. We shared a Dark Cherry and amaretto Cheesecake for pudding.

I paid the bill and Marcia got the tip. Then we walked back toward her flat, stopping off at a bar for a beer and brandy.

Once we got back to the flat Marcia put some music on the very expensive-looking HIFI and got a bottle of wine out of the fridge, we sat and drank and talked deep into the night. It was well past midnight when we fell asleep on the sofa.

My balder woke me at around four thirty and I woke Marcia and we headed off to bed. We slept like logs; Marcia woke me at nine o’clock. She had made coffee and toast. We ate at the kitchen table and chatted about life and the weather...

She went for a shower and told me she would call me when the shower was free. I made another coffee and read the news on my phone.

“Showers free babe” she shouted out. We passed each other in the hallway, she was wrapped in a towel and had that just showered glow about her.

I kissed her and tried to pull the towel off her but she playfully slapped me away. I cleaned my teeth and took a shower. I dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I headed into the bedroom; Marcia was naked she was leaning over getting some underwear out of her suitcase. I slapped her big ass playfully. She stood up and smiled at me.

“Cheeky bugger” she giggled.

She looked fucking hot and I wanted her there and then. I dropped the towel that was around my waist and smiled at her. Her eyes gazed down at my cock and she dropped to her knees and cupped my balls in her left hand and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around my shaft.

She wanked me to life, it did not take long.

As her hand moved up and down my shaft, her nails would lightly stroke the tight skin of my balls.

“You have such a nice big cock” she purred and I felt the words waft over the exposed crown of my cock. She took her time stroking, massaging ... and sending me to heaven and back.

Up and down her hand stroked, sending waves of pleasure through my body. She alternated the grip of her fingers on my cock, sometimes stroking the shaft with the tips of her fingers and sometimes with the flats of her palms.

Every now and then she would rub her thumb lightly across the tip of my now wet and sticky bell end.

“Would you like me to suck your cock?” she giggled.

“Yes please...”

“You are such a bad lad” she purred and then slurped my cock into her mouth. She took me deep and held me there before starting to face fuck herself with my dick.

All the time she was sliding her lips up and down my shaft she was massaging my balls.

Her oral skills were amazing, she was bobbing her head up and down, taking my cock into her mouth. The feeling of her wet warm mouth around my throbbing shaft felt lovely. She kept bobbing up and down on my dick but every now and then she let my cock slip from between her lips and she suckled on my mushroom-shaped bell end.

After a few minutes that felt like an hour, she let my cock slip from her lips and she stood up.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bed. She lay down and smiled up at me.

“I want you to wank over my face” she purred.

In my world, the lady always gets what the lady wants. I hopped up onto the bed and knelt beside her head. She reached out for my hand and spat into my palm.

I took her lead and started to rub the saliva into my shaft. I started to wank, a slow movement.

I stroked my hand up and down my cock. Up and down. Up and down.

Marcia had her eyes glued to my dick and her tongue kept flicking out and licking her lips.

I was already close to the edge due to the amazing blow job she had given me.

I closed my eyes as waves of pleasure washed over me. Marcia was urging me on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.