The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 30

True Sex Story: Chapter 30 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

We drank and chatted for half an hour, just two old friends meeting at the train station. She asked about what was being said about her walking out and then asked if Natalie, or as she called her that fat-arsed cow, was making waves yet. She asked about a few of the teachers by name, some I knew some I did not.

She was really interested in the school gossip and how the rest of the staff were taking to the news. She seemed to think everyone would hate Natalie for making her leave the school. She asked what I thought about Natalie as a headmaster and she told me that Natalie had been shagging at least two of the governors and that’s how she got the job.

She kept asking me for my thoughts, but I skimmed over it, to be honest; they were both friends and had both been lovers. I had no beef with either of them or I did not want to get involved in their scrap.

Then she told me about her new job, it was a huge private school and it sounded like a good move for her. She was leaving the following Monday, the school had accommodation, and she hoped the short-term contract might be converted into a full-time job.

“SO, are you hungry there are some great restaurants around I believe. “I said trying to get the subject away from Natalie and the fact she was taking over as head of the school.

“I am hungry but not for anything I can get in a restaurant!” she grinned and downed the rest of her drink. Is sank the rest of my pint and grabbed my bag from under the table.

I followed her out to the taxi rank and we jumped in a black cab. She gave the driver the address and off we went.

Her friend’s place was a ten-minute drive away, I paid the cabbie and we walk up the steps of a tenement-style apartment block. She let us into the building and then into the ground-floor flat.

She showed me around, it was a great place. It had two bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen/living room. The bathroom had a shower but no bath.

“So do you want to eat first or fuck me?” Marcia said and her tone told me which she wanted first.

I put my bag in the corner of the living room and took her in my arms. We kissed, we snogged, we ate each other’s faces off. Her hands were on my hips, I cupped her buttocks. Then She pushed me away.

“Right, I need a shower and so do you, but there is not enough room for two, so I will go first, there is a bottle of wine in the fridge, can you do the honours please?” she said and kissed me hard on the mouth.

I watched as her denim-clad arse swayed out of the room. I found the wine and found the corkscrew. I soon had two glasses poured and I went into the guest bedroom. There was a bookshelf and it was full of volumes of classic novels, I guess her friend had the same interest in literature.

Marcia came in ten minutes later, she was dressed in a towelling robe that hung on her like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her nipples were already hard and sticking out like wine bottle corks. I just wanted to chew on them...

I moved toward her; she pushed me away.

“Go and get showered and then I am going to fuck your silly!” she said and her smile lit up the room. I grabbed my shower bag and left the room.

I went into the shower, the water was still running, I was naked in seconds and I stepped into the shower and washed and swilled until I was as clean as a new pin. I made sure every nook and cranny was clean. Things might get interesting and you never knew where things might go with Marcia.

I turned off the shower and stepped out of the cubicle. I dried off and then wrapped a towel around my waist. I cleaned my teeth and spray on some deodorant. By the time I got back into the bedroom, Marcia was already on the bed and ready for action, she was wearing a lacy green bra and matching panties. She looked fucking hot ... Her big black tits were oozing out of the bra’s cups. I shed the towel and got onto the bed. My cock was semi-erect just at the thought of getting to play with the luscious Marcia Armstrong.

As soon as I was on the bed her fingers wrapped around my cock and we kissed, it was a deep passionate kiss. We snogged for a few minutes, and our hands wandered...

“I want you in my mouth” Marcia groaned and slid down the bed, seconds later I felt her slurp my cock into her mouth, I gasped as her tongue ran around my mushroom-shaped bell end. She took her time, and then began licking off the tip of my cock and then up and down the shaft of my throbbing cock.

The fingers of her right hand were around the base of my cock and her left hand was stroking my balls.

“Mmmm, I do love your cock!” she purred and then slurped me back into her warm and willing mouth.

To be fair my cock loved what she was doing to it ... She bobbed her head up and down very slowly. I just lay back and enjoyed the experience, I knew in my heart this would be our last weekend together, once she was down south, she would have needs and she would soon be seeing someone else. I decided to make the most of the gorgeous lady that was sucking my dick.

When her lips got to the base of my cock, she held me deep for a few seconds before working her way slowly up my throbbing shaft. She suckled on my exposed bell end when she got to its tip.

Then she started to bob her head up and down nice and slowly!

She was driving me crazy. My heart was banging in my chest as she worked her tongue and lips all over my dick. She slipped my cock from her mouth and kissed down its shaft until she was all my balls, she kissed and licked the taut skin. I was glad I had shaved them in the week.

She showered my ball bag with feather-light kisses, and one of her fingers slid down between my buttocks and gently stroked my arse. I let out a little groan.

“Mmmm, you like that ... why don’t you roll over for me?” she murmured.

I did not waste any time, and nor did Marcia. As soon as I was face down, she used her hands to part my buttocks and I felt her licking around my arsehole. I do love a good rimming, either giving or receiving. I know it is not everyone’s cup of tea and I would never ask anyone for it, but if they are happy to go for it, I am happy for them to rim me.

She was licking and kissing my arse for all she was worth, her face pressed into my buttocks. The feeling of her soft downy cheeks pressing into my firm buttocks was a turn-on in itself.

I felt the tip of her tongue running in circles around my arsehole. The feeling was divine, then felt it pressing into the hole and I gasped. She was kissing and licking my ring for all she was worth. It was driving me wild; my cock was straining and throbbing.

I felt her nails digging into the skin on my back. I was moaning and groaning and Marcia was purring as she worked her tongue into my arse. I felt her face lift up off my bum and she slapped my bum with the palm of her right hand.

“Roll over I want to taste your cum” she growled. Well, the lady always gets what the lady wants.

I rolled over and she pounced on my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.