The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 28

True Sex Story: Chapter 28 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

After the run, I showered and shaved. I got to the canteen just before they closed up. I filled a plate with bacon, sausage, eggs, black pudding, and mushrooms. There was not much left on the buffet. I got some toast and some coffee.

There were some teachers I did not really know so I sat at a table on my own. I had nothing planned for the day so I decided to get some work done on my book and have a chill out.

After I had eaten, I went into the little tuck shop and got some goodies for the afternoon. I ran over to the accommodation block as the rain was coming down in sheets. I had been told by a Scottish player that I played with for two seasons that Scotland had weird weather. They often had all four seasons in one day.

I got to my room and got changed into shorts and a T-shirt. I made a coffee and sat at the laptop. I lost three hours as I hammered away at the keyboard. I was making good progress; it was a text message that made me look up and check the time.

The text was from Marcia. She asked me if I fancied going for a beer that evening. I replied that I would and she replied to say she would meet me outside the accommodation block at eight o’clock.

I made another coffee and sat down with a bar of Cadbury’s. I put an old comedy show on the Television. The door was knocked an hour later, I opened the door and Natalie smiled at me.

“Hi Zak, are you free for a chat?” she asked. She was dressed in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and even in her slobs she looked hot.

“Yes, of course, come on in,” I said.

She came in and sat down.

“Can I get you a coffee?” I asked and she nodded.

I made her a brew and topped mine up.

I sat in the armchair, there was something about Natalie that made me think this was not a booty call.

“So, Zak, I need you to keep this to yourself,” she said.

“It goes without saying” I replied and took a sip of coffee.

“You know I said I was in the running to be the new head of school?” She asked.

“Yes, you did mention it,” I said with a smile.

“Well, I was told this morning that I have the job,” she said with a smile.

“That is great news, I am so happy for you, “I said and it was a genuine comment.

“Thanks, it will be announced at a full staff meeting tomorrow night,” she said with a smile.

“Okay well, I will keep it under my hat until then,” I told her.

“Well, it will mean some changes around here, “she said and a sadness shrouded her face.

“Okay and are you going to give me any clues?” I said and started to get worried.

“Well, there are one or two teachers as well as one of the admin staff that will be getting told the facts of life, I have told the governors I want to implement random drug and drink tests of both pupils and staff!”

I did not need to ask who; it was more than obvious who she meant. I have to say it did not worry me. I do not drink that much and had never touched any drugs at all.

She took a long sip of her coffee.

“There is something else...” She said and paused.

“Okay...” I said I was not sure what was coming next.

“It’s hard for me to say this and hard for me to do it but...” She paused again. There was a tear in her eye. She gulped and shook her head.

I let her get her thoughts and words in order, I sipped my coffee.

“It’s like this, and trust me I am sorry,” she said and the look on her face told me she was, “I think we had to stop seeing each other, it would not be good for my career if we were to be found out.”

I was not sure what to say or do ... I took another sip of my coffee.

“You are angry with me,” she said. I decided to be the bigger man.

“No not at all, I fully understand and I don’t blame you, the role is made for you and I would not want to do anything to jeopardise that,” I said and stood up. I was not sure if we should hug or kiss or what.

“Are you sure you are not angry with me?” she asked.

“No not at all, I am happy for you and let’s face it you could be here for another thirty years, I won’t be here next year!” I said,

“Oh, I thought you had been offered the position full-time?” she asked.

“Yes, but a couple of clubs have made me offers and that’s where I want to be to be fair,” I said.

“Oh, that is a shame, I could see you doing well around here, “Natalie said and I could see she was not happy with my choice, “Would you not rethink it?”

“Okay, but I really think my career needs to come first and I think it would be better for me to be back in the premier league,” I said, “But I will work out the rest of my contract, I still have a job to do with the lads.

She thought about it for a few seconds and then finished her coffee and put the cup on the coaster and stood up, she put her hand out and we shook hands.

“It was fun, “she said, “it was more than fun, you made me feel so happy.”

I thought was about to cry so I just pulled her in for a hug. We held each other for ten minutes and then she broke the embrace.

“Right, I better get out of here,” she said with half a smile but with a tear in her eyes.

I watched her go and was not sure how I felt about it. I washed up the cups and put my running gear on and went for a long run in the rain to clear my head. Two hours later I splashed up the main drive, I took my trainers off before going into the accommodation block. I took a long shower to wash over the mud and warm me up at the same time. Then got dressed and headed down for Lunch.

Natalie was already down there, luckily for me and I guess, she was at a full table.

I got the full works, the traditional Sunday lunch and sat at another table, it was full of teachers some I knew like old bones and some I did not. I ate in silence, the gossip around the table was about two of the lads who had been caught sneaking into the school at 12.30 the night before.

I ate my food, drank my water, and decided on my future. I would see out my contract and then look at a coaching position in the Premiership. I left the table after saying goodbye to everyone.

I went to the tuck shop and got some cans of coke and some packets of crisps, then I ran over to my room and did some serious TV watching, I set an alarm for Seven thirty. It woke me from my slumber and I took a quick shower and got some clean jeans and a shirt on. A splash of aftershave and I was ready to go.

I walked out of the accommodation block and there was Marcia, she was dolled up and looked stunning.

As I walked across to her, I heard someone shout out. It was a young Maths teacher called Gary Clark.

“Hi, guys are you going into town?” he said as he jogged over, “Can I be cheeky and jump in your cab?”

Marcia looked at me and I looked back, we could not say no without looking like arseholes.

“Of course, Gary” Marcia said and as she said it the lights of the taxi lit up the yard.

Marcia jumped in the front seat and Gary and I jumped in the back. There was little chat as the driver took us into town. Gary offered Marcia some cash but she waved him away. He headed off to meet some mates and we went into the pub. Marcia went over and nabbed a table and I got the beers in, well beer for me and a G&T for Marcia.

When I took the drinks over, she took a long sip of her drink and then smiled at me.

“I needed that,” she said with a cheeky wink.

“So, what’s up?” I asked.

“Well if I tell you, you need to keep it to yourself, “she said.

I crossed my heart with my fingers.

“Of course, I will, cross my heart and hope to die” I told her.

“That bitch Norbury got the headmaster’s job and my insider tells me she is going to make sweeping changes” she said with a snarl.

“I take of you two don’t get on?” I asked.

“She is a fucking bitch; I have already written out my notice and I have asked to be released from my contract” she said and I could taste the venom in her voice.

“That is a shame! I said not knowing what to say or do. I took a slurp on my beer. They served a good pint in the boozer.

“From what I hear she wants to cut back on the arts and sports” Marcia said, and I wondered if she was just saying that to drive the knife in.

“Well, I am on short contract so I was never going to be here for the long term,” I told her.

“I thought you had been offered the job full-time?” she asked and drained her glass.

“Yea I am just not sure it’s the right move for me and I have other irons in the fire so to speak!” I said and drained my glass.

“My round!” Marcia said and wandered off to the bar, my eyes as well as a few others gazed at her arse as she swayed across the room.

We sat in the pub and had eight more drinks before it was obvious that Marcia had had enough, I think she was having doubles when it was her round. I ordered a taxi and we headed back to the school. I would have loved a shag but Marcia was too pissed and there was no way I was going to do anything with her in that state.

I left her on her sofa and went back to my room. I had a coffee and watched TV. I woke the next morning around six o’clock. I had a thick head and decided that a run would not be good for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.