The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 27

True Sex Story: Chapter 27 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, enjoying each other’s bodies. It was not long before my lips left hers and kissed down her neck. I was soon suckling on her titties, licking her nipples, and circling them with my tongue. As my mouth and lips worked on one big boob my hand was mauling the other. She had lovely big and firm tits. Her nipples grew harder and bigger as I worked on them.

I worked the tips of my teeth over her nipples. That made Isabella groan with pleasure. Then I softly bit them, chewing on them. First the left and then the right.

“Oh, you’re a bad boy” she purred.

Isabella was moaning and groaning, she obviously liked the attention I was showering on her boobies, my lips my tongue my hands were all over them. I was like a kid in a sweet shop.

I felt Isabella pressing on my head and I knew what she wanted, so I kissed down over her belly. I skirted her navel and I was soon Frenching kissing her pussy.

Her hand held me tight into her pussy as my tongue licked and flicked around the entrance to her tunnel of love. She was wet, so bloody wet. I was savouring her taste, the taste of her excitement the taste of her sex.

I explored the folds of her pussy, licking and kissing, she tasted so good I could have eaten her pussy all night. Her juices were flowing freely. I kissed up her crease until I was face to face with her clit. I sucked on it and then ran my tongue around it.

My cock was throbbing, and I knew that I really wanted to fuck her and fuck her good and hard. I knelt up and lifted her legs up over my shoulders. Then I took my cock in my right hand and rubbed its broad throbbing tip up and down her slit. I coated the tip of my dick in her juices.

“Zak, please don’t tease me!” she growled, “please give it to me!”

I did not waste any time, I thrust my cock into her in one fluid movement until I was balls-deep in her very tight and very wet cunt. I let out a deep grunt of satisfaction as I bottomed out into her and at the same time, Isabella let out a nice little sigh, a sigh that told me she was happy. That and the Cheshire cat-style smile on her face was more than enough to tell me she was a game girl.

I held my cock inside her for a few seconds, before pulling my cock all the way out of her tight little hole and then driving my cock back into.

“Oh yes that’s so nice “she sighed ... her hands were clutching at the duvet as I drove my cock into her.

I did that half a dozen times, enjoying the feeling of entering her, enjoying the feeling as my cock’s helmet opened her petals and enjoying the feeling as my balls bounced off her as I rammed my erection deep into her sexy body.

Soon my body and my needs took over and I was soon driving my cock deep and hard into her, long slow strokes. The room was silent, the only sound I could hear was flesh slapping off flesh as my hips drove my dick into Isabella, a rhymical, metronomic movement.

“Oh my God ... Oh fuck Zak that is bloody amazing!” she groaned.

In and out ... In and out...

Deep, long, slow strokes.

Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack...

I was soon driving my cock harder and faster into her tight tunnel of love. my head was in another place, I was just eager to fuck her, ride her, shag her...

The look on her face told me I was doing what she wanted, the smile on her lips, the smile in her eyes. My body was reacting, my hips had a mind of their own. As much as I was trying to hold back, trying to slow down it could not, it was beyond my control.

In and out...

Deeper, longer, faster strokes.

Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack...

Each thrust of my cock brought forth a moan or a groan from Isabella. The feeling of her tight pussy, pulsating around my cock was driving me wild. The look on her face was a picture, she was smiling she was chewing her bottom lips. One minute her eyes were wide open the next they were screwed shut.

I did my best to keep the pace of my thrusts slow and uniform, I wanted this shag to last as long as possible.

Her big tits bounced around on her chest as I fucked her, with deep long slow strokes.

Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack...

I could feel my balls slapping off her as I drove my cock into her over and over and over again.

In and out

Deep and hard...

I watched her hands release the duvet and she started to massage her tits, her fingers tweaked her nipples, I have always found a lady mauling her own titties a real turn-on. The way her fingers mashed into the flesh, the way she pulled on her nipples.

My efforts to shag her slowly were lost, my needs took over from my wants. My hips started to slam my cock into her quim faster and harder.

“Oh yes ... Fuck me, yes yes yes” she cried as my dick started to jackhammer into her tight plump cunt.

In and out faster and harder

In and out deeper...

Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack...

“Oh Yes ... you are going to make me cum” she groaned, “I am so close ... so very close!”

I changed the angle of attack and started to massage her clit as my cock ran in and out of her quim.

“Oh, that feels so good” she growled as I worked my cock into her as my fingertips worked on her love button.

I fucked her, In and out with a renewed intensity. Long deep hard and fast strokes.

She was now moaning and groaning, it was like a wall of sound, like a cacophony...

I was soon jackhammering her pussy for all I was worth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.