The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 26

True Sex Story: Chapter 26 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

We lay side by side looking at the ceiling, our laboured breathing bounced off the walls. It was Isabella that broke the silence.

“Wow that was worth the wait Zak” she whispered, “I saw you the first day you arrived, and I have fancied you ever since that day.”

As she talked Isabella’s fingers touched my naked chest, and she had begun tracing little circles with them.

“That’s some compliment “I replied and took her hand in mine.

She knelt up and kissed me gently, lips moulded into lips, tongues flicked against one another. Her hand stroked down over my chest and down over my stomach, she soon had my cock in her hand and was stroking it gently but firmly.

Her grip was firm but nice and she wanked me slowly, taking her time. She had a great technique.

“If you keep doing that I might just cum all over your hand” I giggled, the pleasure that was emanating from my groin was amazing, my heart was racing, and my nerve endings were jingling.

“Would you like to cum all over my hand?” She asked before dipping her head and covering my chest in a flurry of kisses, kisses that ended up with her licking my nipples.

“Or would you like to cum over my boobs?” she purred.

As the tip of her tongue ran in circles around my bell end, her fingers were tracing patterns over the tight skin of my ball bag.

She was deliberate, she was delicate, she was determined ... her tongue ran up and down the length of my throbbing cock from its tip to the base. I lay back looking at the ceiling as Isabella worked on my cock and balls.

I felt her lips kissing up my length until she reached my cocks helmet before she sucked on it like someone might suck on an ice lolly. I could feel her tongue flick at its slit.

She was purring like a content cat as she worked her lips and tongue over my groin.

Her lips left my cock and her fingers wrapped around my cocks’ shaft and beginning to stroke it up and down. As she reached its head, she gave her hand a little twist which was bloody lovely.

“Zak...” she said, there was a catch in her voice,

“Yes, Isabella,” I said, shifting my gaze from the ceiling down to her face.

“I am sorry, but I don’t really like the cum in my mouth,” she said, almost apologetically.

“Hey that’s cool,” I said, to be fair yes it was nice to cum in a bird’s mouth it was not the end of the world if she did not like it. I was never one to do stuff that made a lady feel used or feel uncomfortable.

“I like it over my boobs and over my ass,” she said with another apologetic smile, “but not on my face or in my mouth.”

“Hey, really it is cool” and reached down to stroke the back of her head.

“Oh, and I don’t do anal sex,” she said.

“That’s cool nor do I” I replied, truthy as it was just not my thing. I love licking a sexy arsehole and love having mine licked but I had never been into full-on anal.

“So, what is your thing, what really does it for you, what is the phrase your English guys use?” she asked as she ideally stroked my cock.” What floats your boat?”

“Well, I do love to give oral, that’s my real love,” I said as my hand stroked her hair.

“Wow well that’s something I can live with, my ex used to find it a chore, and when he did it for me, he would not spend more than five minutes down there.”

“He sounds like a keeper,” I said with a wink.

“Yea I told him at the start of our relationship that I don’t like anal sex, but he was always trying to get me to try it,” she said and there was a sadness in her voice, a sadness that was also visible on her face.

“So, when did you and he split up?” I asked.

“Oh, about five years ago,” she said, her fingers still massaging my cock.

“And there has been no one since” I inquired. My breathing was getting deeper, and the pleasure was building up inside me. Her fingers were squeezing, stroking, massaging...

“Well yes ... yes, there has been, “she said, and she looked up and at me, “Please don’t think bad of me but I have a little secret.”

Then she paused for a few seconds as if she was thinking of the right words to use how to phrase it, I did not interrupt her train of thought. A smile crossed her lips. It was a smile of delight and a smile of remembrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.