The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 25

True Sex Story: Chapter 25 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I opened the door and there stood the very sexy-looking Isabella. She was dressed in her usual black leggings and a black oversized t-shirt. She smelt amazing and she had that just showered glow about her. As soon as I saw her my heart started to race and my mouth went dry. I felt my c0ck stirring in my boxers.

“Hello Zak,” she said, her voice was so sexy my cock twitched in my boxers.

“Hello Isabella,” I said and looked up and down the corridor, there was no one else around.

“Can I come in please?” she asked, a sultry look on her face. I stepped aside and let her in before closing the door. I flicked the lockdown before I turned to face her.

“Look Zak, I will not beat around the bush,” she said with a smile, “Since you have been at the school, I have had feelings for you.”

“Okay, but Isabella...” I started to say but she held up a hand to stop me.

“Zak please don’t get me wrong.

I am not talking about weddings and kids and that sort of stuff,” she told me.

I have to admit that was a huge relief, I was enjoying my life and especially my sex life too much to settle down. It was one of the downsides of being a professional rugby player, I had worked hard at my game and had missed out on the fun and games my mates outside of the sport had relished in. I am not saying I had been a monk, but my little black book was almost empty.

I had had more sex in the last couple of months than I had had in the previous two years.

Yes, there had been rugby groupies, birds that loved to bed a pro player or an international player or just the local hero but the idea of bedding a bird that the rest of the squad had fucked was not my idea of a good time.

There was a rumour going around the circuit that one of the premiership teams down south had been hit by an outbreak of crabs when at least thirty of the forty-eight-man squad has all shagged the same groupie, as well as some of the coaching staff. Classy Bird!

“Then what sort of feelings are we talking about “I asked trying to sound as innocent as possible.

“I have needs and I am sure you have needs as well,” she said and kicked off her shoes. There was a smile on her face, a smile that told me tonight was going to be a great night.

“I do have needs but are you sure about this,” I said and tried to adjust my shorts as I was sure my hard cock would be very visible through the thin layer of fabric.

“I can see that you are already excited so why be bashful,” she said, and she took a step closer to me and her hand cupped my hard cock. She stroked it gently and it reacted, throbbing, and growing even harder if that was at all possible.

“You are very hard and very big” she purred. The smile on her face told me she liked my throbbing dick.

She stepped away from me and as I watched she shimmied out of her leggings and then pulled her t-shirt over her head. Then she was standing before me in just a pair of lacy panties and a matching lacy bra.

She was a big girl, not fat just a big curvy lady ... a very sexy big curvy lady. Her tits looked huge, easiest the biggest I had ever seen, they were full and bouncy, and her bra seemed to be fighting to keep them in check.

Her nipples were hard, I could see them through the fabric of her bra.

“So, are you taking me to bed then Zak? she asked. Her voice was full of lust, full of passion. She bit her bottom lip and I wondered if she thought I was going to say no.

I took her hands in mine and pulled her close before kissing her gently on the lips. She returned the kiss with passion, a passion that built up and up. Her hands wandered over my body, and I returned the compliment, I ran my hands down her back and cupped her big bum. It was firm and I felt her flex her glutes as I cupped and fondled her arse cheeks. She tensed up her muscles as my hands gripped her bum.

She was grinding her groin into mine and my cock was now at full mast.

“Oh, that feels nice” she growled into my ear as I ran kisses up and down her neck. She pushed me away and tugged at my shirt, “How about you get naked for me?”

I pulled my t-shirt over my head, and I felt her hand rubbing my erection through my shorts, she stepped back as I lowered my shorts and boxers in one go, exposing my cock.

“Wow that is some tool, I am going to enjoy having that inside me “she purred and at the same time, she dropped to her knees in front of me. I could feel her breath on my cock as she studied my throbbing organ.

I wanted her to suck me, but she wanted to take her time, she ran the tips of her fingers over my balls, her nails scraping at my tight ball bag. Then she moved them until they were circling the thick base of my cock. She wanked me for a couple of minutes, wanked me until a little pearl of pre-cum oozed out of my cocks slit.

Then she sucked the tip of my cock between her luscious lips. I gasped with pleasure, and I gasped again when her hands reach around, and I felt her hands cupping my buttocks as she suckled on my bell end.

The noise of her slurping alone was turning me on, as she sucked and licked the tip of my throbbing cock. She lapped, sucked, slurped, and licked on my bell end like someone eating an ice cream cone.

I gazed down, her big tits looked amazing and could not wait to get my hands on them and the way her mane of curly black hair looked sexy as she bobbed up and down on my dick.

All the time she was gobbling me off her hands were kneading my buttocks. It was really turning me on, I knew that a few more minutes of it would see me blowing my stack. I was about to stop her when Isabella. Stood up, she was a lot shorter than me, so I had to lean down to kiss her.

Her tits pressed hard against me, and her hands wandered up and down my back, as our tongues battled. I felt her nails digging into my flesh, she would leave welts but right there right then I did not care.

It was Isabella that broke the kiss, she did not say anything. She just took my hand and led me to the bedroom. once inside she turned to face me.

“You are a very sexy young lady Isabella,” I said and gazed into her eyes, they were jet back and sparkled.

“Right Zak, the time for talking is over, let’s see if you can walk the walk,” she said, her voice low and full of lust.

“Are you that eager then?” I said with a cheeky wink.

“Yes, eager but nervous...” she said with a smile that lit up the room.

I stepped closer to her and reached around and unclipped her bra, freeing her big titties. Her olive skin was blemish-free. She shrugged off the bra, and I got a full view of those big jugs for the first time, her nipples were small for a bird with big boobies, and they were dark against the olive skin of her boobs.

I was eager to get my hands on them but her comment about being nervous was rattling around my head. I dropped to my knees and without any further ado I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of her lacy panties and pulled them down over her thighs, exposing her pussy. She gasped...

She was shaven and her plump pussy looked very edible. Beads of excitement glistened on her crease like little jewels.

She rested her hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of the panties and once, they were discarded I pushed her backwards onto the bed, she landed with a giggle and her legs opened invitingly. I wasted no time. I knew what I wanted and it looked like it was what she wanted as well.

I shuffled forward and lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders before kissing up her left-hand inner thigh. Up and down, I kissed up and down from her knee to her groin, my face brushed her pussy, but I kept my lips away from hers...

“Ohhh that feels nice” she murmured.

Then I swapped to the soft olive skin of her right-hand thigh, again trailing kisses up to her groin and down to her kneecap. Then I licked up the warm fleshy thigh before raining a flurry of kisses over her smooth pubic mound.

“You are teasing me Zak” she purred.

I licked up and down her slip, her pussy was so smooth it had to have been waxed or perhaps freshly shaven. Then I used my fingers to open her petals and I dived in, my tongue was soon squirming around her very tasty pussy, and I licked up and down her slit, savouring the taste of her very wet sex.

I moved my mouth off her pussy and dipped my thumb into the wet crease. I needed it to have some lubricant.

I then started to French kiss her pussy, slowly tongue fucking her.

“Oh, that is what I need...” Isabella groaned.

At the same time, I slid the tip of my thumb over her clit and started to massage it in figure-of-eight movements. She let out a deep, low growl as I worked on her love button. I kept working the ball of my thumb over it, massaging, stroking, and rubbing. And she was loving the attention.

I started to lick up and down the crease of her pussy, I used my tongue to explore the folds of her twat.

My licking increased in pace and intensity; she was getting wetter. I was soon hoovering up the thick syrupy liquid that was oozing from her. She tasted divine. I could not get enough; I was soon forcing my face harder and deeper into her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.