The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 24

True Sex Story: Chapter 24 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The bus trip was good, there was a lot of banter and a good old-fashioned rugby singsong. Jo and I joined in as the lads sang Delilah and Sloop John B.

We got to the high school in Fort William nice and early, their coach, Gary Hastings, met us as the coach pulled up in front of the school.

“I am Gary, it’s good to see you mate,” he said with a smile and gave me an overly manly handshake. It was something rugby players got a lot, guys trying to show how manly they are. You get used to it, I guess. I had nothing to prove so I did not go all macho on him.

“Hello. It is nice to finally meet you, Gary,” I said and looked around, it was a great place, the first team pitch had stands for spectators on both sides, but the ends were open. The pitch looked in good nick, a nice level surface with a good covering of grass.

“This is Jo Page, my assistant coach and the team physio,” I said as Jo stepped off the bus.

“Hi Jo,” he said with a smile and an admiring glance. To be fair she was looking hot that morning, it would be sad to see her leave the school. she did a great job as a physio; she was also a great coach, and she was a great shag to boot.

“Nice to meet you Gary” was her reply.

Once the Pleasantries were over and done with, he led us over to the changing rooms, they had a nice setup and there were enough changing rooms for the first and second fifteens to change separately. There was a separate changing room for the referees as well as physio rooms with ice machines and massage beds.

It was obvious they were seriously into their rugby.

Gary then showed me the training pitches, so that we had somewhere to warm up. Again, they looked in top-class condition and would put many pro clubs to shame. I had been lucky the club I had played for had great facilities but we had been to some real shit holes as well.

I showed the lads where to get changed and asked the second fifteen to be ready in half an hour, Jo took some first fifteen lads back to the coach to get our training gear, tackle bags, cones, shields, and the like.

We set up the training gear on the pitch and I left Jo to do warmups while I had a chat with the first fifteen boys. I could see that nerves were starting to show, this would be the biggest game some of the lads had played and for some of them, it would be the first competitive game.

They would have to do their warm-ups on their own as there was only a half an hour break before the end of the second team match and the start of the first team match, I told them what I expected of them and left them to it. as they had an hour or so to kill before they even had to change, they went off to the main school with Gary for a look around and to get some refreshments.

I went back to the second-team lads, Jo was getting them warmed up and they all looked up for a good game. There seemed to be a real buzz going around and the lads were giving it 110%.

Once the warmups were done, I split the backs and forwards, Jo worked with the backs, and I took the forwards. I had a huddle with my guys, and we talked about how we wanted to play the game. The game plan was to play fast and hard.

Then we worked on scrums and lines outs for half an hour, then I got the backs and forwards together and we did some practice runs, the aim was to stop an hour before the game, to let the guys take on fruit and water before another warm-up and then it would be game time.

The time flew by, and it was soon time to get them onto match gear and have the last chat before the game started. Jo spent some time working with the lads, taping them up, I helped as much as I could. There were always fingers to tape, and the second and back-rowers all had tape on their legs to help the lifters.

Once that was done, we encouraged the boys to take on water, while I and the second team captain for the day, a second-row forward called Marvin Johnstone had a chat with the referee.

He was a proper ref that Gary knew from the local senior club, he told us what he expected from us and how he wanted the game played. Then he checked the studs that the lads were using before telling us we had fifteen minutes before kick-off.

Once the ref was happy, I sent the lads out to warm up on the match pitch.

He asked us to join him and the captain of Fort William in the corridor between the changing rooms, the two captains shook hands and then the ref tossed a coin, we won and decided to kick off.

I walked out of the changing rooms and had a look at the ground and the pitch, I noticed that the coaches with the ‘fans’ had turned up, it seemed that most of the school including all of the teachers and admin staff had turned up. I could see Marcia Armstrong sitting with the headmaster and Miss Green. It seemed that the whole of one of the stands was filled with our supporters.

Gary Hastings came over and wished us all the best, I had seen some of his second team warming up and they looked like handy lads. There were some big units out there that was for sure.

We had a quick warm-up on the pitch before we headed back into the changing rooms and then the lads pulled on the brand-new second-team shirts, they all looked as pleased as punch to have the new kit. There is something good about pulling on that shirt for the first time. The pride wells up inside, the back straightens, and the shoulders get broader.

I told them to go out and enjoy the game and not to worry about the result. I left them as the captain was about to do his team talk and I did not like to be there for that. This was his time; he was the captain on the pitch and did not want to get under his feet.

I joined Jo on the sidelines, the subs soon came out and the second fifteen trotted out onto the pitch. The Fort William high lads soon joined them, they all looked handy, but one guy stood out, he was a big lad and a winger. He looked Polynesian and he was built like a brick shit house. He had some of the biggest thighs I had ever seen on a schoolboy.

I called Johnstone to the touchline for a chat.

“Keep the ball away from that big bugger, or he will have a field day,” I said and slapped him on the shoulder.

The referee checked that both sides were ready to play and then the whistle blew, and the game started. There was a loud roar from the stands as both sets of fans cheered on their teams.

Our flyhalf kicked high and long, our boys chased the ball well...

Their fullback took the ball and passed it, seconds later our big number eight Dave Richards clattered him to the floor. The ball was taken by a centre and passed onto their giant winger. He set off like a racehorse, he smashed past three of our players and made great ground before one of our props took out his legs and he hit the floor, popping up the ball as he did so.

The full-back took the ball and it was out across their backline, and they went over for a try. Five nil down in the first thirty seconds, their kicker missed the kick.

We kicked off again, and again, the full-back took the ball, he kicked, and the big winger thundered down the pitch. One of our centres caught the ball and the winger flattened him at the same time.

Some of our forwards rucked over them, the ball came out on our side and our scrumhalf boxed kicked the ball and it went out of play twenty metres up the pitch. It was the right thing to do, take some of the speed out of the game and reset the defensive lines.

The ref blew to stop the game as Jo ran on with her medic bag and I ran on with water. I passed water around and ran over to Jo, the centre was winded, but he was a tough lad and was soon on his feet. We checked he was okay and fit to play on, which he was.

I ran back to the lads and got the water bottles back, shouted out some words of encouragement and then left the pitch.

The Fort William lads won their lineout, but the scrumhalf knocked the ball on, scrum to us. We won the ball and Richard Deans the number eight, went on a good run, he made good ground before two of their guys tackled him. Our scrum half got his hands on the ball after the forwards rucked over deans and the ball was out into the centres, then it was passed out to the winger.

We made good ground, but the Fort William defence stopped us less than a foot from the try line, the ball was recycled and then one of our props crashed over the line, what a try and what welcome five points. The kick was taken, seven points and some confidence put back into the lads.

So, it was five – seven to us...

Their fly-half kicked off, high and long, Johnstone was hoisted high into the air and took the ball cleanly. Two of the Fort William players crashed into the lads that were lifting him, the ref blew the whistle, and it was a penalty to us. We kicked to touch and won our line out, the centres crashed the ball up the middle, time after time our forwards rucked over and won the ball, we crashed it up the centre of the pitch and kept our hands on it.

Eventually, the opposition got careless and gave away a penalty right in front of the posts. We kicked and it was now seven-ten to us.

They kicked off and again Johnstone got the ball, it was sent out into the centres, who made good ground and then the forward pack had a good session of picking and driving, it was working well, and we were edging up the pitch metre by metre. It was good rugby, and it was stuff we had practised time and time again on the training pitch.

It was all about the grunt and grind, and the lads were doing well, the fort William captain finally got fed up and charged in and went off his feet, the referee blew for another penalty, and we kicked to touch.

The hooker threw and Johnstone won the line out ball, and our scrumhalf darted through the defence and scored a try with a flourish. Our travelling fans went wild, I heard them cheering and clapping and so did the lads on the pitch, you could almost see their heads coming up and their backs straightening.

Again, the conversion was kicked, and we were in the lead.

Seven – seventeen to us Fort William kicked off and we took the ball and ran it straight back up the pitch. The ball was sent from the inside centre to the outside centre and onto to the winger, who was hammered into touch by the giant Fort William winger. That guy was a real thorn in our sides, I wondered why he was not playing for the first team.

They won their own line-out ball and the ball was given to the giant lad on the wing, he smashed his way through our defence and tied up a few defenders, and the ball was recycled quickly and passed out to the centres who now had lots of space to work with and they ran the ball straight at us and seconds later their full-back ran a good line and took the ball at speed and crashed over a try. Their fans went wild...

Their fly-half kicked the conversion, and the referee blew for halftime.

Fourteen – seventeen to us.

I was in the changing room before the lads, and I handed out water and energy drinks as they came in.

I gave them my advice, keep the ball away from that bloody big winger, and play in the centre of the pitch, our pick-and-go game was working as they seemed happy to give penalties away.

Johnstone also gave his words of advice, and as he did so I knew that when the current first fifteen had left he would make a first-team captain and also that he would make it in the pro game, he was a big lad and had a big presence. The boys all looked up to him both physically and metaphorically.

A few of the lads used the toilets, and a few of the lads had injury niggles that Jo Page looked at. I checked my watch and warned the guys they had two minutes. Jo and I left the training room, I could see that the first fifteen lads were warming up on the training pitch.

The second half started well. They kicked off to us and we charged at them, the ball was passed through the hands and one of our wingers used a great sidestep to get past the big Polynesian. He was a fast lad, but he did not have good feet, he could not change direction quickly.

Our winger was tackled inches from the Fort William tray line, one of our flankers Neil Black was following up and he took the ball that was popped up and ran in for a try behind the posts, again our fans cheered like mad things. The conversion kick was a good one and we had a good lead.

Fourteen – twenty-one to us.

The Fort William flyhalf kicked the ball short and high, and their chasers got the ball and ran at us, they were predictable, passing out to the big Polynesian lad. He was hit by two of our biggest players and he went to the ground, their forward pack rucked over him and recycled the ball. Big Jonestown tackled one of their flankers and he rolled around on the floor moaning, the ref stopped the game, and the Fort William coach and Physio ran on and a minute later they walked the lad off holding his ribs and one of their subs ran onto the pitch.

Jonestown looked over at me and I gave him a nod of approval and encouragement.

Then for the next ten minutes, Fort William played the game in the centre of the pitch, pick and drive followed pick and drive. Our defence was great, all the hard work on the training pitches as well as the early morning runs had paid off that was for sure.

The way they were playing now was head and shoulders above where they had been a month ago.

The ball was knocked on and we had the scrum, we lost the ball and they soon had it out to the big winger, he smashed past our winger and fullback and went over in the corner before anyone else could get near him. It was a move straight off the training pitch, they had practised that one a few times, I was sure.

It was a try to them, but the kick would be hard I thought to myself. And I was right, their kicker missed it by a yard.

Nineteen - twenty-one to us.

We kicked off and they collected the ball, and then they ran at us, their passing was good, and the ball went from the left wing to the right wing as they worked their way down the pitch.

Our defence was good, and we held them at bay for a good few minutes before the big winger ran a scissors movement with one of the centres and our defence crumbed, he was over, and they had another try.

I saw that the heads of some of our lads had dropped as they jogged behind the post. I ran on with the water bottles and handed them out.

“Right lads we are still in this game, heads up and keep working for each other” I shouted.

“We can do this!” Johnstone added, “Smash them back and don’t let the ball get out to the wingers!”

The Fort William kicker converted the try.

Twenty-Six - twenty-one to them.

One of our props told me he was knackered; he had been limping and holding his calve. I asked him for five minutes and he nodded his agreement.

So, I signalled to the bench to warm up a prop. When I got back to the bench, I got all the subs to start warming up, I had decided to give everyone some game time, and fresh legs at the end of a game can make so much difference.

We kicked off and they took the ball well, they had two big centres who liked to crash the ball into contact, and they did this time after time. Eventually, they did make a mistake and knocked the ball on. I called out to the ref that we were making changes, I sent on two new props and a new centre.

We won the scrum, and the ball was sent wide. Our full-back saw the big Polynesian coming toward him, so he chipped the ball over him, the big lad was never going to turn fast enough to get the ball so he shoulder-charged our lad. Knocking him flying. Our winger ran past and collected the ball and dived over for a try.

Our full-back was on the deck, and we ran on to check he was okay, he was winded, and his wrist was hurting so I signalled to the bench, we did not have another full-back so a lad that played centre would have to cover, as we talked to our lad the Polynesian jogged over and apologised before he walked off the pitch.

I did not see anyone take his place and soon realised he had been yellow-carded for an off-the-ball challenge, ten minutes in the sin bin for him then. My watch told me that he would only get on for a few seconds at the end.

We had kicked the conversion, so the score was twenty-Six - twenty-eight to us.

They kicked back at us, and one of the flankers took the ball and made ten metres before he was scragged, he presented the ball well and the scrumhalf boxed kicked up the pitch, our chase was good, and we hit their man as he caught the ball. Again, they tried to pick and drive and our defence matched them hit for hit.

Johnstone led from the front, he was smashing everyone that picked up the ball, he was a huge lad and he was making his mark.

They knocked the ball on so it was our ball at the scrum, and I sent on the rest of our subs, we won the scrum and used our passing game to put a few phases of play together, we were not moving up the pitch, but it was eating up the clock.

We had a two-point lead which is nothing in rugby and the lads did their best to defend it.

The lads played their hearts out for the last ten minutes, even when the big Polynesian winger came back on, they hit him hard and when the referee blew for full-time, they were scampering around like newborn lambs.

The Fort Willaim guys looked gutted, lads from both teams dropped to the floor, taking in big lungs full of air. It had been a game played at pace and credit to both sets of lads, it had been played well.

Our crowd went mad, I have never heard such noise at an amateur game I shook the hands of the opposition coaches and then went onto the pitch and shook the hands of every lad on the pitch, both our team and the opposition.

As is the norm in all rugby games the lads formed a tunnel and clapped each other off the pitch. They headed into the dressing rooms, and I followed them in.

“That was a great win lads and it was well deserved” I shouted, “now get some water on board and get showered the next game starts in half an hour.”

There was a lot of cheering and back-slapping, they had really enjoyed the game and the win meant a lot to them and it was well deserved.

I had to leave them to it; I ran out to the training pitch and gathered the first team into a huddle.

“Right guys the second team won their game, we need to do the same,” I said, I was trying to sound confident.

I led them onto the main pitch, and we did some warmups and some tackling practice. Then I got the lads working in their teams, the backs did some kicking and catching practice and the forwards worked on lineouts and scrums.

Jo and I walked around and shouted out words of encouragement, the lads seemed happy, and they seemed up for the game. I took the guys back into the changing rooms with twenty minutes to go, the referee called me and Barnes, who was the captain, out, the coin was tossed, and he told the captains how he wanted the game played. Fort William had won the coin toss and decided to kick off to us.

We went back into the changing room and had a chat with the lads, Jo and I left before the captain’s speech.

The crowd had swelled as the second team guys were now in the stands. There was a lot of noise as both teams ran out onto the pitch. Marcia came over to the subs bench with two coffees, in takeaway cups. One for me and one for Jo, it was a welcome drink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.