The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 23

True Sex Story: Chapter 23 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

After the normal clean-up of the changing rooms and picking up the odd sock and pair of shorts that always seemed to get left in there, I locked up the gym and headed up to my rooms. I took a long shower and then got a can of coke out of the mini-fridge and sat on the sofa and watched some rugby I had recorded.

After watching the game, I headed down to the dining hall. It was already busy. Staff were there early as many were off to the pub that evening. Some of the lads would be getting ready for a weekend at home and the rugby squad lads were there so they could get to the film show.

I joined the queue and took a tray from the pile. There were some great choices, but I opted for the shepherd’s pie and veggies. I took a pint of water from the drinks station and went over to one of the staff tables.

Natalie was there with Brain Carothers, also there were two of the office staff. They were both called Jean, it seemed a populate name for Scottish girls.

They were both in their twenties and both lived on-site. As soon as I had sat down, they asked me about the game the following day. It seemed that one of the Jeans, known to all and sundry as wee jean, had two cousins that played for Fort William, she and her sister were both coming to the game.

The other Jean, known as Big Jean, was also excited about the game, she told me loved the game, especially the fights.

They were dead excited about the day out. They told me the coaches were leaving the school at Nine o’clock the following morning, I would take an hour or so to get to Fort William, which would give them plenty of time to do some shopping before the game kicked off at three o’clock.

I did not get much time to speak with Natalie as the two Jeans kept asking me questions about rugby.

When I went up to sort out my pudding Natalie followed me up.

“It seems you have quite the fan club Mr,” she said, teasing me.

“They are just excited about the visit to town; I wonder how many of the travelling fans will make it to the game and how many are going for the shopping and the change of scenery,” I said as I waited for the server to fetch more custard for my apple pie.

“I think you will be surprised!” she said and selected a slice of cheesecake.

“I guess we will see!” I said and smiled at her, “So are you off to the pub tonight?”

“Yes, it’s Mary McLeish’s birthday,” she said with a wink.

“I have never heard of her,” I said and took my dish of pie and custard.

“Yes, you have, she teaches History and Drama, redhead, mousy girl,” Natalie said as we walked back to the table. That jogged a memory in my brain, and I had seen the round-robin email about drinks that evening.

“Oh yes,” I said trying to sound convincing.

“So, are you coming?” Natalie said as we sat down at the now-empty table.

“No, I had better not, I need to have a clear head for tomorrow, “I said, “Plus the rugby lads have a video session this evening”.

“Come down afterwards,” she said and gave me that sweet smile that made my knees weaken.

“I better not,” I said adamantly.

“Are you sure, it’s going to be a good night?” she said.

“No, I had better not” I sighed and tucked into my pudding.

“Can I text you later?” she asked, and I saw her bite her bottom lip.

“Of course, you can,” I said.

Natalie and I left the dining hall together and walked across to the accommodation block. A light rain was falling.

“If you change your mind about, tonight give me a call,” she said as we parted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.