The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 22

True Sex Story: Chapter 22 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I had a double lesson with the year four lads after the lunch break, but I had half an hour free before they arrived. I headed into the gym’s office and sent a few emails to old and trusted mates. I needed advice and they had always been helpful before. The Professor might be right, maybe a few years at the school would do me the world of good, but would it leave me behind in coaching terms?

It might be better to put the feelers out to a club in the lower leagues to see if they wanted a coach or assistant coach.

Then I made coffee and went and sat in the afternoon sun. The lads turned up on time and went in to change. Once we were ready, we did warm-ups and I sent them for the normal run around the pitch.

The year four lads were getting into rugby so the double session was ideal as we could work on skills before having a game to see if the guys took on the skills. We worked on rucking and mauling before a game of rugby that was played at a high level and at a good pace. I could see a lot of the lads would make good first-team players.

They seemed to be getting into the game and they were eager to get stuck in.

After the game, the lads headed off to shower and I started to tidy up the gear. I went into the office to see if my mates had replied, but no one had yet. But there was an email from Miss Green.

It outlined the job, and what I would be expected to do as a full-time member of staff. There were a few extra jobs. I had to look after the budgets, do at least one field trip and attend some meetings. The benefits included health care, a pension scheme, and a fair pay increase. It offered me a two-year contract with the offer of an extension if things worked out.

Two years didn’t seem that long ... or did it?

I printed it out and went to make sure the changing rooms were clean and tidy for this evening’s session. Then I went up for an early meal. Isabella was helping to set up the counter displays as I took my food.

“Hello Mister Zak,” she said as I took a plate of lasagne and salad.

“Hello, it’s just Zak, remember “I said with a smile.”

“Sorry Zak, did you still want me to come around this evening, “she said and shot me that smile that made my knees go weak.

“Yes, please I have quite a load for you!” and grinned as I said it. Yes, it was a double-entendre, but she did not take the hint I was sure of that.

“Great I will be there just after eight o’clock if that’s okay with you?” she asked.

“Yes, I will be there, see you then,” I said and smiled at her.

“See you then Zak.” She said and gave me a cute wink.

I went to an empty table and tucked into my food. I had just finished when Natalie walked over. She had a takeaway sandwich in her hand plus two bottles of water.

“Hey you” she smiled.

“Hey, you back,” I said and pulled a chair out for her. She sat down.

“I only have a few minutes,” she said, “I have some prep work to do for the next management meeting.”

“Okay and are we still on for later?” I asked.

“Yes, but I have to do the drama club tonight and then I have some more prep for my lessons tomorrow, “she said with a sad smile.

“We can leave it if you are too busy,” I said. I was eager to sample the charms of the lovely Natalie but if she was busy, she was busy.

“No, no way,” she said, and her hand stroked up my leg under the table.

“Good,” I said and tried to stay straight-faced as her hand slid into the leg of my shorts.

“Right be at mine at ten!” She grinned and stood up.

“Right, I will see you then,” I replied and gave her my best smile.

“You bet your cute ass,” she said and walked off.

I treated myself to a pudding and a cup of tea before I left the dining room. I did not bother going back to my room. I sat on a bench in the school garden and pondered my future for half an hour or so.

As I walked back to the gym I thought about Jo and Marcia and Natalie. I thought about Isabella...

I met Jo in the gym’s office, she was making coffee and preparing her physio bag. We talked about that evening session. It would be a thirty-minute each-way match, enough time for the lads to gel, enough time for us to see how they were doing.

We started with the normal warmups and the lap of the pitch then I handed out training vests to the two teams. We had two starting fifteens and ten subs per team. I was eager to see all the guys in action, so I subbed players on and off all the way through the game.

It was a good match and not as one-sided as the first fifteen versus the second fifteen might be. Jo and I both made notes and after the match, we took the teams to either end of the pitch and sat them down and had a chat about the game on Saturday.

We also told them there would be no training on Thursday, we would have a film show on Friday and then it was game day. There was a tangible sense of excitement amongst the lads.

We sent the lads off to shower, Jo headed off to call her new bloke, and I headed off to check my email in the office.

After the lads had left, I gave the changing rooms and clean up then went up to my room. Isabella was walking in as I walked into the accommodation block.

“Hey Isabella, how are you?” I asked.

“I am good thanks Zak and you?” she replied with a smile.

“Yes, I am fine thank you,” she said and fluttered her eyelashes. Was she teasing me I wondered...?

We walked up to my rooms, and I let us in, I needed a shower, so I left Isabella to set up the ironing gear and get started. I had a shave and a shower before wrapping a towel around my waist and heading into the bedroom. I got some boxers out of the drawers and was about to drop the towel when Isabella put her head around the door.

“I made coffee,” she said.

I turned to face her. I saw her eyes wandering over my chest as she brought the coffee in. I was tempted to drop the towel and show her the goods but at the same time, I was worried she might turn and run out screaming and that would be the end of my teaching career.

She put the coffee down and after scoping my chest out again she was gone. I took a breath after realising that I had been holding it.

I slipped into my boxers and then some jeans before spraying on some deodorant and aftershave. I put on a T-shirt and went into the living room. Isabella was getting stuck into the pile of ironing and she had put some music on, her sexy ass was swaying as she worked away.

I sat down and we made small talk as we drank coffee and listened to music.

My phone chirped letting me know I had a text. It was from Natalie.

‘Come up around ten XX.’

I replied...

“See you then XX.’

My eyes were glued to Isabella’s big sexy ass as she swayed to the music and my cock stirred in my boxers.

“Isabella, would you like another coffee?” I asked.

“Oh Yes please,” she said and at the same time she reached down to take something out of the basket I used for my clean washing, her t-shirt gaped open, and I got a view of her big bouncy boobs, encased in her bra. It was only a few seconds, but I knew I wanted to see more of this sexy young lady.

I made coffee and got a new packet of custard creams out, my timing was perfect as Isabella was turning the iron off, there were shirts on hangers and a pile of ironed clothing, it was enough to last me another couple of weeks.

So, we sat and chatted for half an hour, she was a great person to chat to. She told me about her family and her job. Then she asked me about the game on Saturday, it seemed she and all the kitchen and cleaning staff were coming along to watch, I did wonder if it was the rugby or for the chance to do a bit of shopping in a big town like Fort William.

It was just after ten when a yawn slipped out of Isabella’s mouth, she tried to cover it up with a giggle.

“I am sorry Zak; it’s been such a long day,” she said apologetically and got up.

I stood up and took her coffee cup and got some money out of my wallet.

“Well thanks again,” I said as I gave her the ironing money.

“Will you need anything doing next week?” she asked as she picked up her handbag and tucked the cash inside.

“Maybe the week after?” I said, as nice as it was to spend time with her it would be obvious if she was coming around and there was no work for her to do.

I loved spending time with her, and she was great to chat with, but she might find it creepy if I kept asking her to come around when I had no ironing for her to do.

As soon as she had left, I cleaned my teeth and re-applied my aftershave. Then I headed along to Natalie’s room. I knocked and she called me in, she was dressed in jogging pants and an old t-shirt.

She was at her desk but stood up as I came into the room. We embraced and exchanged kisses before she pushed me away.

“You smell very nice,” she said, and her hand reached up and stroked my cheek.

“Thanks, just my normal aftershave,” I said and reached for her, but she batted my hand away with a giggle. “Well, it suits you, it is very masculine.”

“Thank you!” I said and I was sure I blushed.

“Do you fancy a glass of wine?” she asked as she moved away.

“That sounds very nice,” I said and sat on her sofa. I watched as she poured two glasses of white wine and came back to the sofa, she put them down, sat down and reached out for my hand.

“So, tell me all about your job offer and your thoughts about it,” she said.

So, for the next half an hour we chatted about the job, about my worries, about my thoughts for the future, the be-all and end-all was I wanted to coach at the highest level and the coaching job at the school had only ever been a stepping stone. I was worried that if I signed the contract, I would get stuck in the mud and never reach the pinnacle of the trade.

She told me that if she was headteacher, she would try to make the school the best it could be at everything, she had done some investigations into rugby and the Scottish Rugby Schools’ Cup. It was a competition we had never been in and if we did it would be good for the school. every school in Scotland and it was a knockout competition with the final at Murrayfield, the home of Scottish rugby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.