The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 20

True Sex Story: Chapter 20 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

We lay on the bed for a few minutes kissing and cuddling, and then Marcia ran her hand down my chest and over my stomach before taking the shaft of my cock in her hand and massaging it back to full strength.

“You have such a great cock” she whispered into my ear, “Would you like me to suck it?”

“Oh, that sounds like a good idea “I replied. To be fair it was a silly question, who does like having a sexy bird sucking on their dick?

She kissed down my neck, over my shoulder and gave my nipples a little nibble and a suck before heading south.

She rested her head on my stomach and putting her mouth close to my dick, pulled my back my foreskin and then she blew across its exposed head. I gasped in anticipation, and then her head moved forward, and I felt her suck my cock into her mouth.

She held my erection in her mouth for a few moments, just held me and did nothing else. Then I felt her tongue sliding over the crown of my cock. The pleasure made me gasp with pleasure.

“Mmmm, that feels so good!” I murmured.

She rolled her tongue around my cock’s head for a few seconds before she sucked my cock deep into her mouth, so deep she was soon nudging my balls with her nose. She held me deep and then raised her head, her lips gliding over my throbbing knob.

She did it slowly, covering a millimetre at a time, I lay back eyes close and enjoyed the sensation. I was breathing hard; I was feeling euphoric. Up and down, she bobbed, up and down slowly and deliberately. Up and down, she bobbed, up and down each time her nose nuzzled into my balls.

She alternated her actions from soft gentle sucks to engulfing my dick and sucking on it like a Dyson vacuum cleaner. She knew how and when to alter the intensity of her actions. She knew the right pace, the right movements to make.

I could hear myself moaning and groaning.

Up and down my shaft her lips slid, and then I felt one of her hands fondling my balls. the tugged on my ball bag and ran her nails over its taut skin.

I could hear my heart beating in my chest, it was hammering...

I felt Marcia let my cock slip from her lips and her fingers wrapped around my cock and seconds later I felt her lips on my balls. She was soon covering my tight ball bag in kisses and licks.

All the time she was slavering over my bollocks her hand was wanking me, firmly stroking up and down my cock. As she reached the exposed head, she gave her hand a little twist. She paused and dribbled some saliva over the crown of my cock before continuing her ministrations.

I gasped as she dribbled her spit over my cock, it was a bit naughty and a bit dirty.

She started to lick my balls again, long languid lashes of her tongue over the taut skin on my sack. She sucked each of my balls into her mouth, one at a time.

I felt her tongue running up and down the valley on either side of my balls, and her soft downy cheeks stroking against my ball bag.

Then she lifted my balls and started to kiss down toward my arsehole. I gasped as her tongue licked across my bum.

“Mmmm, you like that I think” she giggled and gave my ring a few quick licks.

“Oh yes ... I do...” I groaned.

“How about you get on your hands and knees for me?” she said and knelt up.

I rolled over and got onto my hands and knees, as soon as I was in position, I felt Marcia use her hands to open my buttocks and then her tongue was rolling over my arsehole. Fuck it felt good.

I love giving a bird a good rimming, and I love having it done to me. I know not all birds like to give but Marcia seemed really into it.

I felt her tongue circling my arsehole, at the same time her right hand reached around and grabbed my cock. Ever so slowly she wanked me as she licked and kissed my arsehole. I could feel her tongue pushing into me as she worked her face deeper between my buttocks.

Her hand was wanking me faster and harder, the feelings of pleasure that were rolling over my body and jingling my nerve endings were immeasurable.

“Oh, Marcia that is amazing” I groaned as she showered my bum in butterfly-like kisses.

She did not reply she just kept working her lips and tongue around my bum hole.

Her hand was wanking me and I knew I was close to blowing my stack.

“OH, shit Marcia ... I am so close” I cried, “Yes, Oh fuck, yes”.

I felt her face lift up off my arse and the bed moved as she shifted position,

“Come here,” she said, I turned to see she was kneeling on the floor. I stood up quickly and moved so I was in front of her.

“I want you to paint my face Zak, paint it with your tasty cum.” She purred and slipped her lips over my cock.

She bobbed up and down on it, fast and furiously a dozen or so times, she let my cock drop from her mouth. She spat on it again and then started to wank me off. Her movements were manic, and I soon felt my balls go tight and I knew I was close to losing control.

“Do it, Zak, cum on my face” she sighed as she wanked me harder and faster.

I looked down, she was watching my cock, her eyes never left the helmet of my cock as she stroked her hand up and down the length of my throbbing dick.

I promise you I tried to make it last as long as possible, tried to block out the feelings of sexual pleasure that were but it was impossible.

I heard myself moaning and groaning, it was like an out-of-body experience!

“Oh fuck yes ... yes “ I groaned.

I felt her left hand massaging my balls, almost milking the cum from my heavy balls bag.

“Oh, Marcia ... Oh, Marcia Yes!!” I cried as she rubbed the ball of her thumb over the exposed and very angry crown of my cock.

She was working harder and faster on my cock and balls now and I knew it would be seconds before I shot my load.

“Mmmmm that’s nice!” she purred, “you have such a nice cock.”

“Oooooooooooooohh fuck” I shouted as I felt my balls release their precious cargo.

The first string of cum hit Marcia in the mouth as she moaned the word wow. The next five hit her face. Painting her red lips and ebony skin in white sticky man juice.

“Ohh yes that’s what I needed ... it’s what I wanted” she giggled, and her tongue flicked out and lapped up some of my cum that was dribbling off her nose and onto her lips. I sat back on the bed and watched as Marcia used her fingers to scoop up my seed, I watched almost holding my breath as she sucked each digit clean. The smile on her lips and in her eyes told me she had really loved the experience of my shooting off all over her visage.

Minutes later we ended up cuddled up on the bed, her the small spoon, me the big spoon.

“That was lovely, “she said and wiggled her big bum against my cock.

I would like to say we shagged like bunnies all night but we both fell asleep, and I left her room in the early hours, getting back to my room before anyone spotted us and reported us to the fun police.

I did not go to bed; I had a nap on the sofa as my alarm would wake in a couple of hours.

The alarm woke me, I got changed into my running gear and headed out into the cool morning air. It was misty but there was no rain which was a bonus. As I did some stretches, I noticed a few of the rugby squad lads doing some warm-ups outside the gym. I jogged over and we exchanged good mornings before we headed out for a run.

The lads were all in good form, there were a few questions about the team for the match at Fort William high school the following weekend but as I told them, the teams had yet to be decided.

Two hours later I was in the shower and washing off the sweat and mud that every run left me coated in.

I got dressed and headed down into the dining room. It was already quite busy. I got myself a full Scottish breakfast, plus a pint of water and a mug of tea. I saw Isabella as I loaded up my tray and she asked me if I needed any more ironing done this week as she had a spare evening on Wednesday. I told her that would work for me, and she shot me a smile that made me go weak at the knees.

I ended up at a table with the headmaster and Miss Green, plus Bones and Brian, as well as a couple of teachers I knew by sight but not by name. The chat was all about the rugby, the game the previous day and the match with Fort William.

It was good to hear the buzz around the school about rugby, the lads, as well as the school staff, they were all getting engaged with the game and that was a good thing. If I could get the staff and the non-playing boys rallying behind the team it would no doubt boost the confidence of the team.

I ate my breakfast and answered all the questions they shot at me; well, I answered the ones I could. The names on the team sheet were only half-filled in and until I had a chance to sit down with Jo, I would not fill in the rest.

After breakfast, I went up to my room and gave it a spring clean. Then I text Jo to arrange a time to meet up and she told me we should meet at the gym office at four o’clock, so I had a few hours before that. The fact she had changed the venue made me wonder if she was worried about meeting in one of our rooms and wondered if she still harboured some feelings for me.

I made coffee and put some music on and got down to doing some work on my book.

Three hours later and two more chapters added I stopped and sent an email to Marcia asking if she would mind proofreading what I had finished so far. Then I checked, read, and sent some emails before making another coffee and watching some rugby that I had recorded the day before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.