The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 19

True Sex Story: Chapter 19 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I read the text and could not help but look around to see where Marcia Armstrong was sitting. She smiled at me, and I saw her look down at her phone, seconds later another text made my mobile buzz.

I left the dining room with a spring in my step and headed up to my room, I kicked off my shoes and put some music on. I sat on the sofa and waited for the knock on the door.

It came half an hour later, I shouted out that it was open, and Marcia Armstrong walked in. She looked stunning, her trademark faded jeans showed off her strong thighs and as she turned to lock the door, I got to see how they stretched over her big sexy arse.

Her blouse was tight enough to show off her ample rack.

“Good evening, Mr Robinson,” she said and there was an edge to her voice.

“Good evening, Miss Armstrong,” I said and stood up.

We met in the middle of the room and we kissed a long hard passionate kiss, our hands wandered over each other’s bodies as we snogged. The feeling of such a sexy bird grinding her body into mine had me feeling as horny as hell.

It was Marcia that broke the clinch, she pushed me away with a smile.

“Right, I need a shower and then I need a good hard fuck” she giggled and headed off into the bedroom.

I switch off the lights and followed her in.

I watched as she kicked off her shoes and shimmied out of her jeans, then her blouse hit the floor and she was standing before me in a little pair of panties and a bra that was barely containing her big jugs. Her nipples were already as hard as nails.

Seconds later she was as naked as the day she was born. I moved closer but she pushed me away.

“No way Mr” she giggled, “I need to get clean and so do you.”

She headed into my bathroom, and I heard the shower running, I stripped off. I threw my boxers and socks into the washing basket and the rest ended up on a chair.

I got some clean towels and headed into the bathroom, I watched as Marcia washed herself, it was very voyeuristic and very sexy. I watched as she soaped up and then rinsed her big black titties. She saw me watching and put on quite a show for me.

I was in a dream-like state as I watched...

But that was broken by a knock on the door. I grabbed my dressing gown and covered myself up. I then made the universal hush sign by pressing a finger to my lips, Marcia wave to tell me she understood.

I stood stock-still for a few seconds and hoped whoever was at the door would bugger off.

The door was knocked again, this time with a bit more force.

My heart was pounding, and my head was whirling, I could not even start to think who it might be. What if it was Natalie? what if it was Jo Page?

I went into the living room and opened the door; it was one of the boys. He was not one of the rugby squad, but I knew he was called Burden. He had a postbag at his feet.

“I am sorry Sir, Miss Green asked me to bring this up to you,” he said and handed me a bundle of post and half a dozen Amazon parcels.

“And she said can you please empty your pigeonhole more often,” he said with a blush.

“Please tell her I promise I will do so in future,” I said with a smile.

“And she said she will start to redirect your mail if you don’t,” he said, there was a twinkle in his eye. He was obviously loved telling me off for the old bag. I decided there and then he would be doing extra laps the next time I had him for a gym session.

“Good night, Sir,” he said with a cheeky grin.

“Good night, Burden” I replied and with that, he went off with more bags of post and more acerbic messages to deliver. I stood and thought about it for a second or two, Miss Green was a real piece of work that was for sure.

I put the post and stuff on the desk and locked the door before heading back into the bathroom.

Marcia was drying herself, she shot me a smile as I walked in.

“Hahaha did Miss Green tell you off via one of her postboys?” she grinned.

“Oh, you heard all that did you, “I said and dropped the dressing gown to the floor.

“Oh Yes, if your pigeonhole is not emptied every week, she does her nut,” Marcia said and wrapped the towel around her, hiding her goodies from my view.

“She is an old witch,” I said. Laughing as I said it.

“She is and if you are not careful, she might cast a spell on you” Marcia laughed in reply.

With that, she stepped closer to me and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Right get in that shower and let’s get up close and personal,” she said and walked out of the bathroom.

I took my time showering, making sure I was as clean as a new pin. Then I dried off thoroughly before walking back into the bedroom.

Marcia was on the bed, and I wasted no time joining her. We kissed and my hands reached for her big titties, I felt her pushing me south and I did not need a written invitation.

I was soon feasting on her big black boobs, sucking, and nibbling on her nipples as she stroked the back of my head. I ran the tip of my tongue around the puckered flesh of her areola before rasping the edges of my teeth over her now very erect and very rubbery teats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.