The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 16

True Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

It seemed like an hour later but was no more than fifteen minutes that we found ourselves cuddled up on the bed. Natalie kissed me gently on the lips. It was a gentle loving kiss.

“So, is that something crossed off your bucket list?” she asked with a smile.

“Yes, but how did you know?” I asked.

“Let’s say it was a hunch” she giggled and ran her hand over my hairy chest.

“So, is there anything on your list you would like to try?” I asked, eager to see if Natalie was a game girl.

“There are one or two things I would like to try “she purred and kissed me; it started off as a soft gentle kiss but soon developed into a passionate snog. Our lips mashed into each other; Our tongues battled...

Our hands wandered over each other’s bodies, my head dropped, and I kissed and licked her big titties. Her nipples grew as I sucked on them, as I nibbled them.

“Bit them babe” she growled, “I love having them chewed on!”

So, I did as I was bid, scraping my teeth over the tips of her teats. I chewed gently on her big rubbery nipples and as I did it, I felt her hand stroking the back of my head.

“Mmmm yes Zak, yes ... bite my nipples” she growled.

She purred, she moaned, and she groaned as I worked on her big boobs, licking, kissing, fondling, mauling. I sucked hard on her nipples, making them stand out like wine bottle corks.

My hands cupped her big titties and I mauled them, she seemed to like a bit of roughness when it came to her boobs, so I squeezed, mauled, and fondled them for a few minutes as my tongue and lips worked on her nipples.

“You really do like my tits, don’t you?” she asked as I was working my tongue around her big nipples, leaving snail trails of saliva around them.

“Oh yes, they are amazing Natalie, “I said and buried my face in her more than ample cleavage. I gorged myself on the firm warm flesh, I took one of her big boobs in each hand and rubbed the soft fleshy orbs over my face.

“Would you like to fuck my titties?” Natalie giggled as I rubbed the warm flesh over my face.

What a daft question I thought to myself.

“Oh, fuck yes” I murmured from within the tunnel of her fleshy cleavage.

She pushed me away and jumped off the bed. She opened another drawer and pulled out a bottle of baby oil.

“Would you like to rub some oil into them for me?” Natalie asked and the smile on her face was as wide as a Cheshire cat as she passed me the bottle.

She lay across the bed and cupped her titties in her hands. I knelt on the bed beside her and poured a generous amount of the liquid into my hand.

I slid my hand over the top of her big right tit, stroking it. I soon realized that the small amount of oil I had on my palm would never be enough to cover her ample melons. I poured a more generous amount straight onto her huge tit.

Natalie gasped...

“Ohhhh that’s cold” she giggled.

I put the bottle down and used both hands to massage the oil into that huge heavy tit; her nipples seemed to grow even bigger as I brushed across them. I rubbed the oil into her firm tit flesh. I took my time, I rubbed and stroked and massaged those gorgeous titties.

As I stroked and handled her huge boobs, Natalie’s hand slipped away leaving me to lift and massage her jugs, I was engrossed in the firm, fleshy orbs.

Natalie was getting off on the attention I was showing her breasts, she was groaning, sometimes letting out little whimpers as I brushed her nipples. She purred as I massage the oil into her jugs. I lifted them and rubbed oil into the pink skin that was hidden under her boobs.

Her tits were so heavy as I lifted and fondled them. My hands ran all over the vast expanse of tit flesh, stroking, massaging, fondling.

“Oh, that feels so good Zak, “she cooed as I worked on her fabulous chest.

“It is not so bad from this end either” I smiled.

“You could do that all night” she hummed.

“Your damn right I could!” I replied.

I poured more oil onto her titties and brushed it over her fleshy titties.

I felt Natalie reach out and her hand took my cock into its palm. She slowly caressed it, moving her hand slowly up and down my semi-erect cock. We were soon stroking to the same rhythm. Natalie soon started to move her hands faster, bringing me to full hardness she wanked me harder and faster, and I was breathing harder and faster as she tugged me off.

“You sure have a cute dick, Zak” she giggled as she worked her fingers up and down my hard, throbbing knob.

I had never thought of my cock, or any other to be fair, as cute. But if the gorgeous MILF that was wanking me thought it was cute, then it was cute.

“Okay, love, how about you straddle my chest and slide that gorgeous big dick between my tits.” She said with a smile and cheeky wink.

I threw one leg over her, straddled her and edge up until my cock was nudging into the fleshy tunnel that was her cleavage. Natalie was smiling up at me as she scooped up a tit in each hand, at the same time I moved my cock, so it was resting on her breastbone. I just held still enjoying the touch of the soft warm tit flesh around my cock.

Natalie massaged her tits over the throbbing rod, the flesh surrounded my cock. I savoured the sensation for a few seconds before nature took over and my hips started to gyrate, driving my cock in and out of that oily, slippery, tunnel of breast flesh. I rested my hands on Natalie’s headboard as I worked my cock in and out of her cleavage.

“Mmmmm, that feels good!” Natalie purred.

“You’re telling me” I replied.

She was slowly moving her tits; the movement was brilliant, the soft flesh rubbing along my shaft. I started to gently but firmly thrust my cock in and out of the deep fleshy valley. The room was deadly quiet, the only noise was our breathing.

I worked my cock in and out slowly at first, in and out, long slow strokes. The baby oil lubricated her boobs nicely, and my cock slid in and out of her cleavage.

The look on Natalie’s face was a picture, a mixture of excitement and contentment.

“This is so horny and so dirty” she purred; her eyes were glued to the tip of my cock. With every forward thrust, it popped out of a gap between her big titties.

“It feels bloody amazing” I groaned. And it did, the feeling of her firm, warm breasts around my cocks throbbing shaft was amazing.

I tried to take my time, to take it nice and slow, to make this experience last as long as possible but soon needs took over from wants...

I started to stroke my cock in and out of that slippery tunnel harder and faster. Natalie was squeezing her tit flesh around my cock; the feeling was amazing.

“Fuck them, Zak, fuck my tits nice and hard” she purred.

The smile on Natalie’s face seemed to get wider and wider by the second.

In and out I thrust my cock, in and out nice long strokes. I reached behind me, stroking my hand down over her stomach until my fingers found her clit. I started to massage it, firmly.

As soon as I touched it, I heard Natalie let out a little whimper, I soon increased the intensity and the pace of my ministrations. I was soon frigging her off as I fucked her tits.

“Oh, that’s good Zak, so good” she purred. I ran my fingers down to her pussy and pushed them inside her. I made sure my digits were covered in her juices, before moving back to her love button.

My now lubricated fingers glided over her clitty, faster and faster, harder, and harder. I was strumming her clit like a rock guitarist strumming a Stratocaster.

Natalie was moaning and groaning as I worked to make her climax. I felt her rubbing her titties over my shaft. I knew I would not last much longer, the sensation, the feeling around my cock was amazing.

“Oh yes, that’s it you are going to make me cum” she growled as I increased the pace of my fingers, “Make me cum please Zak, oh god please make me cum.”

I worked harder and faster on her love button, hard faster strokes of my fingers. I rubbed it in a circular motion, stroking, rubbing, massaging...

I felt that familiar tightening in the pit of my stomach and my cock began to jerk. My nuts started tingling, and I knew I could no longer hold back.

“OH, Natalie I am going to cum!”

I was breathing hard and quivering with the pleasure that was coursing through my body. My nerves were jingling and tingling as I worked my cock in and out of that tight fleshy slippery passageway.

Natalie squeezed her big boobs harder around my shaft as I thrust my cock in and out, In and out, over and over again...

My balls contracted and I let out a groan of pleasure. It was all too much, and I felt myself losing control. Almost without warning my cock jerked and I sprayed my hot sticky cum all over her boobs and face.

At the same time, Natalie exploded into a flurry of shudders and judders as her orgasm rippled through her body.

“Oooooh fuck me yes” she cried as I kept frigging her clitty as she rode out her climax. Faster and harder I rubbed her love button.

Her eyes were open wide, and she was quivering below me. Her hands let go of her tit and she clawed at my chest, clawed so hard I was sure she would draw blood.

“Ooooh oooooh oooooooooo fuck “she cried, “ooooh oooooooooo.”

I kept working my fingers over her love bud, frigging it, massaging it, stroking it...

I kept going for as long as she let me...

“No stop please stop” she moaned, “I am sorry, but it is too sensitive.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.