The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 15

True Sex Story: Chapter 15 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I went up to my room and put the kettle on, then shaved before jumping into the shower. I made sure I was as clean as a new pin. Then I made a coffee and dried myself off whilst I drank it. I got dressed in a nice pair of jeans and a newly-ironed shirt. I splashed on some of my best aftershave, a look in the mirror to make sure I was looking good.

I was just about to leave my room when my mobile phone chirruped to tell me that a text message had arrived. I read it; it was from Natalie. I smiled as I read it...

‘Please don’t knock. Come in and lock the door behind you. I am in the bedroom.’ My heart jumped and I nearly ran to her door. I let myself in and locked the door as she had told me to do. I walked into her bedroom, the ceiling light was off, but she had a bedside lamp on and that gave enough light for me to see her in all her glory.

She was lying on the bed, dressed in a purple bra, purple hold-up stockings and purple lacy panties. She looked like sex on a stick. My cock jerked in my boxers.

“Good evening young man” she purred, “I hope you are ready for some serious action?”

“Good evening, Natalie” I smiled back, “Yes oh God yes I am.”

“Then how about you get undressed,” she said and stood up. She looked as sexy as fuck. Her bra barely contained her big full breasts. I could see her nipples thrusting through the fabric of the bra’s cups. The flesh of her tits was flowing over the tops of the cups.

“You’re so sexy,” I said as I stripped off my clothes, my cock was already stirring in my boxer shorts.

“Well thank you sir!” she said and dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hand stroked my cock through my boxers.

“It feels like you are ready for action” she giggled as she tugged my shorts down exposing my very hard and very angry cock.

“Mmmm is this all for me” she purred and kissed the tip of my cock, at the same time her left hand cupped my balls, fondling them. I felt the tips of her nails tracing patterns over my balls.

“So, tell me what you did for fun before I arrived,” I said as I felt her running kisses up and down my shaft.

“How do you mean?” she asked, at the same time her hand wrapped around my shaft, and she slowly and gently stroked me. I gasped as Natale ran her hand up my cock and gave it’s head a little twist.

“Well, it’s obvious you have needs so how did you satisfy them?” I asked and closed my eyes as Natalie slid her lips over the crown of my cock, she held the tip in her mouth and ran her tongue around its rim.

She slid her lips all the way to the base of my cock and then slowly dragged them back to the tip before releasing my cock with an audible pop. She looked up and me and smiled.

“Well, you guys are not the only ones that enjoy a good wank” she giggled and stood up.

She went to a chest of draws and pulled out a vibrator. She waved it at me. It was purple, cock-shaped, and it had a broad mushroom-shaped tip. I had to wonder what pleasure she would get from my cock if she had been using that for any length of time. It was a big one that was for sure.

“This is what kept me happy before you wandered along, “she said with a grin and went to put it back in the drawer.

“Show me?” I said, “Show me how it kept you happy.”

“Seriously,” she said with a smile, “You want to watch me wank?”

“Yes please “I grinned in reply. She picked the toy up and smiled at me.

“You are a dirty boy,” she said and kissed me on the lips, “and I like that.”

She threw the toy onto the bed and reached around and unclipped her bra, releasing her big full breasts. Then she shimmied out of her panties, kicking them into a corner of the room.

She left the stockings on, which was a nice touch I thought to myself. She got on the bed, opened her legs wide and lifted her knees. She looked so dirty and so horny...

“How about you come and lay next to me” she purred.

I did as I was asked, my head level with her pussy. I watched as Natalie used her fingers on her pussy. Stroking, touching, feeling, then one digit slid between her petals. Her index fingers were slipping in and out of her pussy, I could see she was wet, her excitement made her finger shine.

In and out she dipped that lucky finger, after a dozen or so strokes she smiled at me.

“Do you want to taste?” she purred, I did not say anything I just moved forward, and she presented her digit to me, and I sucked it clean. She tasted so bloody good. Her excitement was thick and tasty.

“Mmmm, you have a very tasty pussy Ms Norbury” I purred.

I watched as she slid two digits into her slit up to the knuckles, it was entrancing to watch. She was pumping them in and out, in and out. I could hear the blood pumping in my ears. Her left hand was mauling her boobs, tweaking her nipples, stroking, and fondling.

She stopped and gave me her fingers again, I sucked them clean, I sucked them noisily.

Then she picked up the toy and rubbed its broad rubber tip up and down her now very wet slit. Then with a gasp, she slid it deep into her quim. She held it deep for a few seconds before she started to plunge it in and out of her pussy. After a few seconds, her breathing changed, and she started to moan and groan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.