The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 14

True Sex Story: Chapter 14 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke up the following morning on my own, and that was due to the fact I had gone to bed alone. I had tried all of my best chat-up lines on lovely Isabella, but she was not impressed. I guess a lady as gorgeous as her gets used to being chatted up.

We drank coffee and listen to music until nearly midnight, she was impressed with the contents of my iPod. So, my drawers and wardrobe were now full of well-ironed clothes but my lust for Isabella was still there and unsatisfied. I did not even get a good night kiss. She promised me that she would come back and finish the ironing the following day.

It was raining outside; I could hear it hammering on the windows. I glanced at the clock, it was just before six AM, I got up and got my dirty games kit out of the basket, got dressed and headed out into the cold morning air.

I warmed up and then headed out on my run, I ran down to the lake, around to the path that led to the moorland and then back in through the woods. it was about six miles and took me just over an hour, the wet paths and the flooded stream made the run a bit messy.

By the time I got back to the school, I was soaked to the skin and covered in mud. Some of the rugby squad shouted their good mornings as they ran past me, it was good to see them taking their fitness seriously.

I did some warm-downs and then kicked off my running shoes and carried them upstairs. I took a long shower; it took a while to warm up. I got dressed and headed down for breakfast.

I had decided after the disappointment of last night and the cold and wet run this morning I needed a treat, I hit the hot buffet with gusto, bacon, sausage, black pudding, hash brown poached eggs and beans. I added a couple of slices of toast and a mug of coffee.

I sat at an empty table, minutes later Miss Green and Brian Carothers came in, they filled their trays and bid me good morning, but they did not sit at my table. I wondered if they were an item, but the rumours were that the prim and proper Miss Green was getting serviced by the headmaster.

I tucked into my breakfast and was halfway through when Natalie Norbury walked into the dining hall. She nodded at Miss Green and Carothers and then smiled at me.

She filled her tray and sat opposite me. She had poached eggs on toast and a cup of tea.

“Good morning, I saw you out running earlier, “she said with a smile, “I hope you are not using all of your energy.”

“Of course, not” I grinned in reply.

“Good because I have plans for you this evening,” she said and winked. She was one hot bird was Ms Norbury, I felt my cock twitch as I thought about it.

We ate our breakfast and chatted about books and the weather, once we had both finished, we headed out, Natalie went to her room, and I went to the staff room to check my pigeonhole for post or messages. There were a few school memos and a pile of post. I popped into the tuck shop and got some fresh milk and a packet of custard creams.

Then I headed back over to the accommodation block. I went into my room made a coffee and sat at the desk and did some work on my book.

My first lesson was at nine o’clock, I got changed at eight-thirty and headed down to the gym. I opened up and made a coffee while the PC booted up.

It was pouring down with rain so I decided that we would be working indoors that morning, I had year ones, twos, and threes in that order, for one lesion each. I got the indoor cricket gear out of the cupboard, it was fun, and the lads loved it.

The morning rushed by, and it was lunchtime before I knew it. I put my tracksuit on and went into the dining hall, I grabbed some stuff from the takeaway station. A cheese and tomato sandwich, some fruit, and a bottled smoothie.

I headed back up to my room, I was thinking about working on the book, but I sat down and put some music on the iPod, it was hooked up to a blue tooth speaker. Cheesy eighties pop filled the room, I sat back and ate lunch.

I was half asleep when the door opened, and Isabella walked in.

“Oh, I am sorry Zak,” she said when she saw me on the sofa.

“Hey Isabella, how are you?” I said and shook the sleep from my head.

“I am fine, thank you, I was going to do an hour’s ironing before I start work,” she said with a smile and then she opened the door to the cupboard. She had left her iron and the ironing board.

I watched as she set the gear up, the leggings she seemed to wear as a uniform stretched tight over her plump and very sexy ass.

I was enthralled by her big bum, it looked so round, so firm ... it had a gorgeous bounce to it as well.

I could have watched it all afternoon but a glance at the clock told me I should be making tracks. I had a lesson in ten minutes.

“Right Isabella, I have a lesson, I will see you soon,” I said and stood up, adjusting my cock in my shorts as I did so. I went into the bedroom and took a twenty-pound note out of my wallet.

“There you go Isabella, “I said passing it over.

“This is too much Zak,” she said with a smile, “You only owe me ten pounds.”

“It’s cool, you are worth every penny,” I said and left her to it.

I ran across to the gym, it was still raining, but not as bad. I had year threes for a single period. I had decided on a cross-country run. The lads did not seem eager at first but once we were in the fresh air and jogging along, they got into it.

The paths across to the moorland were covered in puddles, once we were on the moor, they turned it into muddy trails. The rain was now no more than a shower every now and then again. we did the run in less than forty minutes. I made sure the lads hit the showers, then I washed the mud off my legs as my kettle boiled. I checked my email, did some replies, and then went out to the changing rooms and did a quick tidy-up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.