The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 13

True Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke the next morning feeling totally used and abused, my bed was empty. I was not sure what time Marcia had left; the clock told me I would not have time for a run if I wanted any breakfast. I made coffee and went into the bathroom. I had a piss and hit the shower, after washing and drying I got dressed in jeans and a casual shirt. I had a free period first thing and I had decided to go and do my washing. I filled two black bin bags with dirty washing and found the fabric conditioner and soap.

I went down to the little laundry room that was in the cellar of the staff block, I filled two machines and set them going, and after writing my name on the little whiteboard above the machine went off for breakfast.

I had a bowl of fruit salad and some porridge; the room was almost empty as I was later than usual. As I ate Natalie Norbury came in, she waved at me and then headed up to the hot breakfast buffet. I got up and met her at the drinks station, I got a mug of tea and Natalie got a coffee.

“Good morning, Ms Norbury,” I said with a cheesy grin.

“Good morning young man” she smiled back at me, “May I join you for breakfast, Mr Robinson?”

“I would love that...” I said with a cheesy grin.

She followed me back to the table; she had a plate full of scrambled eggs and mushrooms. It looked great so I dashed back and got the same before the kitchen staff cleared stuff away, I also took some black pudding. It was cooked just as I liked it, nice and crispy.

“So, I guess you have a free period?” she asked as we tucked into our food.

“Yes, and you?” I asked and sipped on my tea.

“Yes, I have to get some housework and stuff done,” she said and speared a mushroom on her fork.

“Yes, same here, I have put two loads of washing on and then I guess I will have to do some ironing,” I said.

“I bloody hate ironing, I pay young Isabella to do mine,” she told me.

“Isabella?” I asked, wondering if she was a teacher or one of the admin staff.

“Yes, Isabella is a girl that works in the kitchens, but she also does cleaning and ironing for some of the staff. She is a lovely girl and does a great job” Natalie told me.

“And she does your ironing,” I asked, I had always thought that Natalie looked immaculate.

“Yes, and she does a great job, and she is very cheap,” Natalie said, and she dived into her handbag and fished out her mobile phone. Seconds later my own phone chirped, and I saw she had sent me the girl’s contact number.

I stored it on my phone and then sent her a text and supped the rest of my tea.

“Right time I went and tried to find my desk under a pile of crap,” Natalie said, “So are we going to get together one night this week?”

“That sounds nice, we have rugby training every night this week, but perhaps after that?” I said and stood up.

Natalie giggled...

“I know my place and it comes behind rugby!” she said with a smile, “But yes it would be nice, shall we say tomorrow?”

“I can be with you around nine?” I replied, with a cheeky wink.

“Good, I have an itch that needs to be scratched” she whispered and then she stroked my arm before leaving the room.

I cleaned away our breakfast stuff and then went back to the staff accommodation, my washing had finished so I put it into the dryers.

I went back up to my room and gave it a good tidy-up, I had found a duster and a vacuum cleaner in the cupboard, so I gave it a spruce up. Then I emptied the rubbish bin.

I had just finished when my telephone rang.

“Hello Sir, this is Isabella,” the voice on the end of the phone said, “you sent me a text message?”

“Please it’s Zak, I was wondering if you had any spare time to do some ironing for me?” I asked.

“Yes Sir, I can come and see you later today, I am on afternoons this week,” she said.

“I have a free period after lunch, can we meet at two?”

“That sounds good to me Sir,” she said, “Which room are you in?”

I told her and she told me she would be there at two. I went down and got my washing out of the dryer, there were some shirts in there so when I got back to my room, I put them on hangers around the room. I glanced at my watch and saw I had a quarter of an hour before my first lesson.

I got changed into my gym kit and headed down to work. The first session was the year’s ones, I had planned to do some five aside football, but it was pouring down with rain, so I decided a nice cross-country run was in order, plus it made up for me missing my run that morning.

The lads all arrived on time and got changed quickly, I took them out onto the training pitch and did some warm-ups, press-ups, star jumps, burpees, shuttle runs etc.

By the time we had finished, the boys were soaked to the skin and mud splattered. I led them off along a path into the woods, it took us out onto the moorland, and then through a stream that had a shallow ford and then back into the woods via a very muddy track.

The rain was hammering down, and the wind was blowing hard, it would be a tough run.

It was about six miles and some of the lads enjoyed it, and some did not. I ran a lot further as I was running up and down the line. I always found that cross-country runs divided the class, the fit lads had showered and changed by the time the back runners got back to the gym.

My next lesson was the year twos, the rain was still hammering down so I did the same lesson, a short session of warms up and then out into the woods, I figured as I was already covered in mud and shit, I may as well not worry about it.

Plus, one of my old coaches had said a run in the mud and the rain made a man of you. There was a method to this madness as well, the cross-country runs always ended the lesson early and it meant I could be in the dining room early before the crowds.

I ran the line, checking on the front runners and the back runners, they were a fitter bunch than the year ones, they ran hard and fast. I stood by the stream as the lads crossed as it was getting deeper and the last thing, I wanted to do was to lose a lad in the water. I had not read my contract front to back, but I was sure that drowning a kid was a sacking offence.

We got back to the changing rooms and the lads dashed into the showers, as did I.

I washed off the mud and washed away the cold, dried off and changed into my tracksuit.

The lads had all gone by the time I came out of the shower, I cleaned up the usual detritus of odd socks, shirts and trainers that seemed to get left behind after every shower. Then I hosed the showers down and swept the training rooms. There always seemed to be huge clods of mud on the floor after every session.

I still got to the dining hall before any other members of staff, I grabbed a tray and got a plate full of mince and tatties, it was a real Scottish meal, and I was becoming addicted to it and then I got a pint of water and sat down.

The food was delicious, and I went up for seconds, the kitchen staff were getting used to my huge appetite, a lot of the lads that had retired before me warned me that I would have to be careful with my diet. As a professional rugby player, we used up a lot of energy and we ate a lot. A normal guy needs between 2000 and 2500 calories a day, as a rugby player we were on 6000 plus.

I had seen a lot of lads leave the game and six months later they were the size of sumo wrestlers, I was happy with all the running about I was doing but I knew that at some point I would have to cut back.

As I was leaving the dining hall it started to get busy, I saw Brian Carothers come in with the headmaster and Miss Green, I waved my hello and headed off to my room. I had a good hour before Isabella turned up. I had another tidy up, made a coffee and did some work on my book.

The knock at the door made me look at the clock, wow where had the time gone, I thought to myself. I opened the door and nearly let out a gasp...

“Hello Sir, I am Isabella,” she said, and my heart melted, and my boxers got tighter.

Isabella had that Hispanic or Latino look, she was dark-skinned, you might have called it olive-coloured. She was a short girl, no taller than five foot I would have guessed, she had a mane of curly jet-black hair, her face was dark, and she had jet-black eyes, and rosy, red lips. I could not even guess at her age, she just looked stunning.

“Please ... Errmm, so Errmm please come in “I stuttered. She was the sexiest girl I had ever seen. I had not seen her serving in the dining hall, so I guess they kept her locked in the kitchen to avoid half the boys in the school from suffering from sprained wrists and bad eyesight.

She walked past me, and I scoped out her gorgeous curvy body.

She was a curvy girl, her tight t-shirt and leggings should off a great rack and huge arse. It was a huge arse, but it was a bloody sexy arse.

“Hello Sir, “she said and flashed me a smile that lit up the room. She had great teeth...

“Please Isabella just call me Zak, okay,” I said and offered her a seat, “Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.