The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 12 - Rugby

True Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Rugby - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I slipped out of Marcia’s room in the early hours and got back to my room without being seen. I set my alarm clock for nine-thirty and got some much-needed sleep, Marcia had kept me busy all night and then again before she let me escape from her room. We had tried every position you can dream of and if we really liked one, we did it twice!

I got my head down and the alarm woke me from a deep dream, I had set the alarm for nine-thirty as the last breakfast sitting was ten-thirty.

I got out of bed, used the toilet, and then made a coffee, before jumping in the shower. I washed off the smell of our sex and then dressed in jeans and a t-shirt before gulping back the coffee and heading down to the dining room.

There were not many of the boys in there but there were a few teachers and many of the admin staff. Many looked the worse for wear, obviously, there had been a night out in the village for a few of them. They did like to let their hair down that was for sure!

I grabbed a tray, loaded a plate with rashers of bacon, sausage, black pudding, hash browns, eggs, and beans. Then I added some toast and found a table, it was empty and that suited me. I headed to the drinks station and got a pint of water, a fruit smoothie, and a cup of tea.

I got back to the table just as Marcia walked in, she winked at me and went and filled her tray. She joined me five minutes later, she had cereal, fruit, and a smoothie. She smiled as she sat down.

“Hey, you, “she said before looking around to make sure we could not be seen or overheard and then she winked again.

“Hey, you “I responded.

“Looks like you have a good appetite this morning,” she said with a sly smile.

“I sure do...” I grinned back at her.

We had shagged and slept the evening away and I had not eaten, well not food anyway.

“So, have you got any plans for today?” she asked.

“No none at all, do you?” I said and slurped on my smoothy.

“There is a nice walk to a village to the north, it’s about five miles, and they have a pub that does a good Sunday lunch,” she said, “I could book us a table if you fancy it?”

“That sounds like fun, what time do we have to leave?” I asked as I munched in a slice of toast.

“Well, it takes two hours to get there, I will book a table for four?” she said with a smile.

“Okay well how about we leave at half one to make sure, “I said with a grin.

“Okay,” she smiled.

Then two more teachers sat at our table, and they were discussing the night out they had had.

We both ate the rest of our food in silence and when we had finished, she headed over to the admin block and I headed back up to my room. I got down to some work on my book, it had been slow going but I had reached the chapter where I had just been signed as an academy player and now it got easier. The memories were fresher and there were more stories to tell.

I set my alarm for one o’clock, as I got a bit lost in time once I got my head down to do some writing. The alarm broke the spell of writing, I had brought some walking gear with me, so I changed into that, and got my walking boots out. I was tying the laces up as the door knocked. I shouted that it was open.

Marcia looked amazing even in her walking kit, she came in and kissed me gently on the lips. The kiss moved to a snog, my hands wandered down and cupped her buttocks.

She pushed me away, laughing as she did so.

“You know what will happen if we let this develop” she giggled, “Come on how about we go for that walk”?

We left my room and did some warmups and stretches in the courtyard outside the staff block. Then Marcia led me around the back in the admin block, and out into a path that led into the woods. The path led through the woods, out into some moorland and then up and over a small hill. Once we had climbed the hill Marcia pointed out the village in the distance.

We passed streams and small stands of trees. We saw deer and sheep and birds of all shapes and sizes. There were even a few wild goats wandering around.

As we walked, we talked, we talked about work and life and wildlife. The sun was high and there was a slight breeze, it was a great day. I only had one worry, well two to be fair, Jo Page and Natalie Norbury. I had enjoyed having fun with both of them but there was no way I could go on seeing them both as well as Marcia, logistically and physically it would be impossible, also I felt differently for Marcia than I did for the others.

The walk was good, the air was fresh and clean. We crossed another stretch of moorlands, before heading onto a path that led past a small lake or Loch as they call them up here in Scotland and into a small village.

It was a quaint little place; it was all old cottages and stuff. We walked past a small shop and turned a corner to see an Olde Worlde pub set back on the village green.

We used the boot scraper outside the door and went inside. It looked as old inside as it did outside.

A young waitress showed us to our table, and we ordered drinks, I had a pint of bitter and Marcia ordered a half of lager and lime.

We looked at the menu, it was limited but the three-course Sunday lunch looked good, and we both decided to go for that, I had the soup, the chicken dinner with all the trimmings and the apple pie and custard. Marcia went for the prawn cocktail, the beef dinner, and the same pudding.

We chatted as we ate, I had invested in a Kindle for the trip up here and we got to talking about books. Marcia gave me lots of advice on stuff to read. It was funny I thought as an English teacher she would be into the classics, Shakespeare, the Bronte’s, and stuff like that, but she had a wide and varied taste.

She also asked me about the book I was writing and gave me advice on that as well.

We both had coffee after our puddings, then I got the bill much to the annoyance of Marcia. As I told her I am an old-fashioned sort of guy, and it was my job to pay. I left a tip for the waitress before leaving.

Following visits to the toilets we headed out into the early evening sun, we walked back down the main street of the village, there were a couple of shops, one a grocer and one that sold antiques, but both were already closed. Sundays in Scotland were early closing by the look of it.

Marcia led me out onto a different path and out onto the moor. The sun was setting as we got back to the school grounds, there was a little rose garden with benches. Marcia sat down and I joined her.

“That was a great meal and a great walk,” she said and looked around to make sure no one was around before she kissed me on the lips. It was a gently romantic kiss, I tried to up the ante, but Marcia pushed me away.

“Hey, you, calm down,” she said and looked around.

“Sorry, I forgot we have to keep it on the down-low, “I said apologetically.

“It’s cool, we just have to be careful,” she said, “we don’t want to be the talk of the school.”

“Okay, no worries,” I said and slipped my hand over hers, “So your room or my room tonight?”

“You may have the stamina of a professional sportsman, but I don’t, I need an early night,” she said with a giggle.

“Okay, no worries,” I said and tried to be cool about it, to be honest, I wanted another one of those great blow jobs she gave.

“But we are okay, yes?” she asked as we stood up and headed off to the staff block.

“Yes, we are fine, we are more than fine,” I said.

We kissed in the hallway before she headed up to her room and I headed off to mine. I took a shower and got dressed in pyjama shorts and a T-shirt. I made a cup of tea and put some music on, before sitting on the sofa and having a chill.

Half an hour later there was a knock at the door, I smiled to myself. Perhaps Marcia had changed her mind and fancied a bit of slap and tickle, I got up and opened the door.

It was not Marcia; it was Jo Page and the look on her face told me that she was far from happy.

“Hello Zak, can you talk?” she asked.

“Of course, please come in,” I said.

She came in and sat down.

“Coffee?” I asked.

“Yes please,” she said and gave me a watery smile.

I made us both cups of coffee, and I sat down on the chair facing Jo.

“So, what is up, your look like you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.