The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 11 - Spending time with Marcia

True Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Spending time with Marcia - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

To be fair the shower was only just about big enough for the pair of us, we had a bit of a fool around in it, but then Marcia stepped out to allow me to clean up and then she showered off as I dried off. I stood with a towel when she stepped out of the shower.

I dried her off and at the same time took my time to stroke and caress her gorgeous, curvy body. I took my time drying off her boobs, her bum, and her pussy.

“You are a boobs and bum man then I take it,” Marcia said as I worked at drying her off.

“I just like a lady with curves” I replied and dropped the towel onto the floor and took her in my arms. I kissed her lips gently, she responded, and we were soon snogging each other’s faces off. Lips mashed into each other; hands roamed...

It was Marcia that broke the kiss...

“I need you in my bed young man” she cooed, then she took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. we were soon on her big bed and the snogging continued.

We kissed and cuddled for a good ten minutes before Marcia started to kiss down over my chest. Her teeth grazed over my nipples and at the same time her hand snaked down, and I felt her stroking my penis. she slowly stroked my cock...

She ran her fingers up and down the length of my shaft and finally wrapped her fingers around it and stroked slowly up and down. She wanked me softly, but soon my cock was as hard as nails.

“Does that feel good,” she asked, it was a silly question to be fair, let’s face it who does not like being wanked off.

“Jesus Yes” was all I could say in response.

She kissed down over my stomach, and I felt her breath on the tip of my cock. She looked up at me and smiled.

“You have a gorgeous cock” she purred, “Just to let you know I love the taste of cum.”

Then without further ado, she opened her mouth and slid her lips over my erection. I gasped as she suckled on the crown of my cock, I could feel her tongue lapping around the rim of its helmet. For a few moments she concentrated on the tip of my cock, then slowly she lowered her lips down my shaft until she had the whole of my cock in her mouth, she held me deep before dragging her lips up my shaft. My dick left her mouth with a pop, and she held my cock by the shaft and started licking circles around and around my throbbing head.

She was licking my cock like she would lick a lollypop, licking up and down the shaft before sucking on its broad throbbing shaft for a few seconds and then going back to my shaft.

“Does that feel good?” She questioned me unnecessarily.

“Oh, fuck yes me Marcia ... yes!” I hear myself groaning.

I was in heaven, the waves of pleasure that were washing over me seemed to take my breath away.

The way she was sucking my cock was soft and slow and simply wonderful.

As she reached the tip of my cock, she let it slip from her mouth and she rubbed the shaft over her downy cheeks. She kissed the shaft as she rubbed my hard cock over her soft cheeks, at the same time her left hand cupped my balls, she massaged them gently.

Then she smiled up at me and slid her lips over the head of my cock. She took me all the way in and slurped up my shaft and suckled its head. I just lay back and enjoyed the show, Marcia was making this blow job into a pure porn film job.

The slurping noise she was making was so erotic, so dirty.

I remember one of the old pro players I played with, in my first pro season, telling me about a rugby groupie that slept with anyone that got an England cap. She was known as the gobbler to the lads as she would blow them all night long, but they could not shag her. He told me she gave the best blow job he had ever had.

Well, this blow job was by far the best of my short life.

She was letting out little whimpers, little sighs as she worked on my dick.

Watching her black lips slide over my angry red cock was fucking amazing.

She slid my cock out of her mouth, she licked down the shaft until she was licking my balls, she licked and kissed up and down the valley between my balls and thighs. Then she sucked one ball into her mouth and then the other.

She licked and kissed all over the skin of my taut ball bag. Then she moved back up to my cock’s crown and blew over its throbbing bell end.

I watched as Marcia dribbled saliva over my cock before she sucked on it again, she took her time, every movement every action was slow and deliberate. She kept making eye contact me with and there was a smile in her eyes that told me she was enjoying sucking my cock as much as I was enjoying her sucking my cock.

She must have sucked and licked every inch of my cock and balls, she licked up and down the valley between my balls and thighs, something I have always liked as you can feel the bird’s cheeks stroking your balls and legs.

She soon had my cock back in her mouth, and she took me in slowly, so bloody slowly it was almost painful. She held me deep and I could feel her tongue lashing at the underside of my throbbing shaft.

Everything she did was deliberate, everything she did was delightful and everything she did was sending tingles through my body. She looked up and me and the smile in her eyes told me she was getting off on this as much as I was...

“Oh, Marcia you really know how to suck a cock! I moaned.

Her head bobbed up and down on my cock as she made little slurping sounds, little moans and groans escaped from my lips as she increased the pace and the intensity.

She was giving the head of my cock a little twist with her lips as she bobbed up and down. The pressure in my balls was increasing and I knew that even after unloading inside her just minutes early, I would not last long if she kept sucking me the way she was...

“You are going to make me cum” I growled. She did not reply but her eyes seemed to light up and she increased the pressure on my cock and her hands fondled my balls more firmly.

I felt my balls boiling and that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

In and out she took my cock, in and out of her wet, warm, and willing mouth. Up and down her head bobbed up and down my shaft.

Up and down her head bobbed, sometimes she did it slow and sensually, sometimes she did it fast and deep. All the time she was sucking on my cock her hand was fondling my balls, fondling, mauling, stroking...

“Oh, Marcia I can’t hold back” I groaned as I felt the sap rising and my balls tightened. She did not reply, she just slid her lips up to the head of my cock and her hand started to wank me slowly, wanking me into her mouth.

I tried to hold back, trust me I did, I wanted this sensational blow job to last forever, but the way Marcia was suckling on my bell end and wanking me at the same time made it impossible. I could feel my balls tingling, I could feel Marcia sucking on the throbbing tip of my cock.

It was all too much ... way too much.

“Oh, shit yes” I groaned as Marica ran the tips of her nails over the taut skin of my ball bag.

“Oh, fuck yes “I moaned as she increased the pressure on her hand as she wanked me faster and faster.

I closed my eyes and felt my orgasm welling up inside me...

I came with a deep grunt, and I felt my balls release their load and half a dozen strings of goo shot out of my cock and deep into Marcia’s mouth. She did move her head; she took my load and swallowed the lot. She was letting out a mewing noise as she sucked my cock and swallowed my seed.

She kept sucking me until every drop of my seed had been hoovered up. She let my cock flop out of her mouth and smiled up at me.

“That was so horny and so tasty!” she said with a little giggle.

“It was bloody amazing is what it was, “I said and reached out for her. She moved up the bed and we kissed, I could taste myself, something I had never minded.

I held her in my arms, her big tits mashed into my chest, her nipples rubbing into my skin. I am not sure who fell asleep first, but I know I woke up first, my bladder needed to be emptied.

I moved Marcia to one side and went into the toilet, when I came out Marcia brushed past me with a smile.

I went back into the bedroom and got into bed. The clock told me it was three-thirty. A few minutes later Marcia came back into the room, she handed me a bottle of still water.

“Thanks, “I said and gulped some of the water down.

I watched as Marcia sipped on the water and gave my body the once over, I was still naked, and her eyes took in every inch.

“You have an amazing body,” she said and put her water bottle on the bedside table. I did the same.

“I want you to lick my pussy again Zak” she purred,” You do it so well!”

I got on my hands and knees ready to dip my head into her groin, but she shook her head.

“How about you lie on your back” She smiled, and I did as I was told, seconds later she straddled me, her pussy inches from my face. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my face. I was soon licking up and down her slit, but I soon parted her lips and started to lick and lap at the soft pink inner flesh of her pussy. Marcia was soon grinding her pussy down onto my face, she had such a tasty cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.