The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 10

True Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I watched as Marcia slowly undressed, teasing me as she shimmied out of her tight jeans, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, she was soon standing before me in green lacy undies, undies that showed off her body in all its glory. She had a great body, she had killer curves.

“Well, I am going to bed, do you want to join me?” she purred and there was a glint in her eye. I did not need a second to think about that invitation.

I got undressed as she watched me, leaving my boxers on I stepped closer to her, my hands held her hips and I kissed her gently. It was a kiss that built slowly from a gentle kiss into an earth-shattering snog. Marcia started to grind her hips into my groin. It was more than obvious she was well up for a good session.

“Your cock feels nice and hard” she purred into my ear before nibbling on my ear lobe.

“You have an amazing body” I replied.

Her breath felt warm in my ear, on my neck. She kissed, she nibbled, and she licked and the more she did the more I got turned on.

I did not say anything, I reached around and unclipped her bra, she shrugged it off and I got to see her big, full, heavy, ebony breasts for the first time, in all their glory. Fuck me they were huge.

I had never shagged or even dated a blackbird, one of the lads in my old club only ever dates black ladies, his saying was once you’ve had black you never go back.

I could see now what the attraction was...

I kissed her neck and ears, my hands caressing her back and shoulders. I started licking down over her shoulders, moving down the slopes of her big titties. The ebony flesh enthralled me.

Her hand was stroking the back of my head as I worked my way down the slopes of her full and firm boobs, I used the palm of my hand to reach under one of her big boobs, and I lifted it to my mouth. My god, they were big, so firm and so heavy, topped with nipples that were growing rapidly. I weighed it and fondled the firm warm flesh.

“Mmmm, I do love having my nipples sucked!” she purred.

Her nipples were small but thick, and they sprouted from a huge areola, they were easily the size of a saucer. I ran my tongue in circles getting closer and closer to her teat. I grazed the very tip of it with my teeth and felt Marcia stiffen. I flicked at it with the tip of my tongue, gently brushing the chocolate-brown flesh.

I licked and kissed and sucked and nibbled on first one teat and then the other, I felt Marcia pushing my face deep into the flesh of her tits.

“Do you like my big black boobs Zak?” she murmured as I licked and kissed the firm flesh.

I did not bother to answer I just kept up my attack on her boobs.

My hands mauled the firm warm flesh. I left snail trails of saliva around her areolae before I nibbled and licked her rock-hard nipples, I switched between left and right, right, and left. I gripped her teats between my teeth and shook them like a dog shakes a rabbit.

“They love you” she purred as my teeth rasped over the sensitive tips of her rubbery nipples,” and I love how you love them.”

I licked, I kissed, I sucked, I nibbled, and I took my time savouring my first time getting up close and personal with a big pair of black boobies. Oh, and what a pair of boobies they were, big and full and firm, capped with great nipples.

I kissed and sucked on the firm, black flesh.

“I bloody love them,” I said, and I did, I had never been with a black girl, so this was all new territory for me.

I dropped to my knees and slid my fingers into the waistband of her panties, then slid them down her strong ebony thighs. Her pussy was freshly shaven, and it looked amazing.

Marcia rested her hands on my shoulders as she stepped out of her knickers, as soon as she was naked, I stood up and took her to the bed.

“Get on all fours for me Marcia please,” I said in a firm but gentle voice. I had a need; I had an addiction that I needed to feed.

She did not argue, to be fair she did not bat an eyelid, she just got on the bed and settled onto her hands and knees. I dropped to my knees behind her and started to kiss her bum cheeks, at the same time I slid the fingers of my right hand between her legs and started to stroke her pussy.

She was so smooth; it must have been a wax job. My fingers traced along her thick black labia.

Marcia gasped at my touch, she gasped more when I pressed a fingertip into her groove and stroked up and down, she was moist. No, she was wet.

I soon had two digits stroking between her lips, she was already very wet with excitement.

I started to kiss and lick up and down the crack of her arse, I was soon forcing my face into her firm buttocks to get my tongue deeper into her butt crack. I felt Marcia move, her head dropped to the bed and seconds later her hands reached around, and she pulled her bum cheeks apart giving me and my tongue full access to her little puckered arse hole.

I wasted no time, I started to lick and kiss her little bum hole, as soon as my tongue touched her arse Marcia was moaning and groaning, at the same time, I slipped two digits deep into her wet pussy. I slid them up and down, in and out.

“Mmmmm that’s so nice” she purred as I slowly and firmly finger fucked her.

I could feel her muscles pulsing around my fingers as I slid them in and out of her tight little hole. I slowly finger fucked her, swirling my digits around her tight love tunnel.

“Shit that feels so good” she purred as I ran the tip of my tongue around her arse ring.

I was soon pumping fingers in and out of her twat, and she was groaning like a seventy’s porn star. I lashed at her bum with my tongue, licking kissing flicking...

There is something I love about licking a girl’s arsehole, it is dirty, it is horny, and it also shows a lot of trust on both sides. A lot of faith in the other person, and you need a lot of confidence on both sides. It is something I love to do and love to have done.

“Oh, my days that feels so good” she sighed.

I was enjoying the taste of her arse, but I really wanted to taste her pussy. I ran the tip of my tongue all the way down her bum until I was licking her pussy, I used my fingers to open her wide and tasted her nectar for the first time.

“Ooooh yes that’s nice” she moaned as my tongue licked and kissed her crease.

She had a really sweet-tasting pussy; I licked and kissed it for a few minutes before Marcia asked me to stop. I was worried I had done something wrong, but she just wanted to change position, she flipped over onto her back and edged up the bed a little bit.

I was soon on my hands and knees beside her, and I dipped my head into her groin, I ran a series of kisses up and down her labia before I opened her petals and lapped at the pink skin of her pussy.

“Oh yes, nice, and slow!” she purred, “nice and slow, we have all night.”

I took the hint, and I took my time, I ate her long and slow. I savoured the taste and the smell of her quim and trust me it was delicious. I licked and lapped at the delicious pink flesh, licked, and lapped up her juices. She tasted amazing...

I kissed and licked the soft pink skin of her inner lips, then I started to tongue fuck her. Thrusting my tongue into her hot wet cunt.

“That’s nice ... so bloody nice” she whimpered as I thrust my tongue in and out of her very wet and very sexy pussy.

I was enjoying it as much as she was, I do love eating pussy. I love the power it gives, the enjoyment it gives, the pleasure it gives to both parties...

I enjoy the taste, the smell, the heat...

“Mmmm, you have a very educated tongue young man!” she moaned. The pleasure and passion were both evident in her words.

I gasped as I felt Marcia run her hand over my cock. She was a blackbird, and she must have dated black guys, I had showered with lots of black guys and the rumours were true for at least some of them.

I have never been overly confident when it comes to cock size, I ain’t the smallest guy in the world but in rugby changing rooms I have seen a lot bigger.

I felt Marcia tugging at my boxers, I quickly stood up and removed my shorts before continuing with my ministrations. As soon as I was back with my head between her thighs, I felt Marcia wrap her hand around my cock and she started to wank it. She had a firm grip, and she took her time, slow strokes up and down my rod.

The feeling of her hand on my dick made me eat pussy her faster and harder.

“Nice cock! she growled as she slowly wanked me.

After a few strokes, she let go of my hard cock and fondled my balls, then her fingers traced up and down my arse crack, she parted my buttocks and pressed a finger into my arse ring. Anal sex is not something I have ever been into, but it felt good, she stroked me for a few seconds before she returned to wanking my cock.

“Mmmm, that feels so hard” she purred.

If she was disappointed with my length or girth, she never said...

I ran kisses up and down the soft flesh of her inner thighs, down to her knees and back. Then I buried my face back into her pussy, she had an amazing pussy, the contrast between the black outer flesh and the pink inner flesh was amazing, it was sexy, it was addictive.

“Mmmm your tongue feels so good!” she purred.

I felt Marcia running the tip of her thumb over the now-exposed crown of my cock. I could feel pre-cum oozing out of its tip.

I ran my lips up and down her pussy, up and down, up, and down, and then I started to work on her love button. Licking flicking and kissing her clit. At the same time, I ran my fingers into her tight love tunnel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.