A Hard Life - Cover

A Hard Life

Copyright© 2021 by acolodude

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Orphaned, grows up learning that life is hard.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Superhero   BDSM   MaleDom  

Angel had added a new item to her suitcase of toys. The 1” wide nylon webbing formed a mat 5’X6’ with 2” square spacing between the 1” webbing. Along one edge at each corner were 2” quick connect buckles, and on the opposite edge corners were straps that were 8’ long and had the adjustable, other side of the quick connect buckles, this allowed it to be secured to a bed with the 8’ straps underneath a mattress.

There were 1” nylon straps that attached to the webbing just about anywhere you wanted on the mat with a loop that opened and closed with Velcro and had 1” D-rings on the other side. There were also special straps that attached to the mat with special clips that would close over the 1” webbing and lock, these were 1”X2” hinged on one side and when closed locked at the other side, these were permanently attached to a collar, 2 wrist and 2 ankle cuffs, there were 8 hardpoint D-rings that locked the same way too.

Once we got the pad secured to the king size bed and somewhat centered, I had her naked and kneeling in the center of the mat while I placed the wrist and ankle cuffs on her. I attached her collar to the center of the pad in the middle of the bed with the clips that were attached to each side of the collar, keeping her head tightly in place. I pulled her arms out to her sides at a slight angle away from her hips, allowing her to flex her arms just a little, mostly she could move her elbows like a bird flapping wings. Her ankles were drawn up over her head and spread apart just wider than shoulder width and secured there. Her knees were almost touching the bed, she had almost no movement in her legs, being pulled so tight.

Her largest vibrating dildo went into her vagina set on high and two strips of duct tape making an X holding the dildo deep inside her.

10 swats with the leather paddle on each butt cheek, 10 strokes on the groin with the flogger, and 5 strikes with the cane across butt. Then I took her in her ass, with slow, deep, deliberate, strokes, pulling all the way out and slowly entering her again and again until she orgasmed, then I finished hard and fast.

After releasing Angel and removing the restraints we took a shower then enjoyed a hot-jetted-soak in the tub.

We threw the blankets and bedspread over the webbing and slept on top of it all, naked and cuddled together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.