Cora and Daughter Alicia - Cover

Cora and Daughter Alicia

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Erotica Sex Story: Her parents kicked her out of their house when they found she was pregnant out of wedlock. She raised her Daughter, Alicia, but, they lived in near poverty for most of their lives until her Father died and her Mother wanted them to return to live with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to Easyspeak for the work of editing this story, so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.

My name is Alicia; I am 18 years old and live at home with my Mom, Cora. She is very young looking for being a bit over 36 years old. We look so much alike that people often think we are sisters. We are both 5’ 5 and about 120 pounds with light brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes. We are considered to be shapely with our hourglass figures.

My Mom works in an office and I am about to graduate from high school. However, her work requires her to be on her feet most of the day. And many days she has to work extra time for very little extra pay. Being on her feet so many hours each day she is very tired when she gets home from work each day.

Mom and Dad met during the summer after Mom’s high school graduation while he was home on leave from boot camp. She has a picture of him in his uniform and, man; he really looked young and handsome. I can see why she fell for him and apparently she soon wanted to make love with him.

I often imagine that I would have fallen in love with him too. And he would have probably gotten me pregnant very quickly, just like he did for my Mom. There is no way that I could have been in his arms without wanting to have him inside me shooting his hot cum deep into my aching pussy leaving me his baby.

After his leave was up my Dad returned to his base for deployment on his first tour of duty. Instead of being sent overseas he was sent to a base on the other side of the country for advanced training.

About three months later Mom found out that she was pregnant with me. She wrote my father with the news and he promised that as soon as he got another leave he would come home and they would be married.

Very unfortunately, fate intervened however and my father died in a training accident. Mom was devastated and she didn’t know what to do. Since they were not married she didn’t get any of his government life insurance or any help either.

Mom was raised in a very strict religious home that did not tolerate premarital sex or those who participated in it. When she told her parents that she was pregnant they kicked her out and told her that she would not be welcome back.

Mom was an only child and had no other relatives to turn to for help. She ended up going to a home for unwed mothers and received help there until I was born and then later they helped her with finding her a job and a place to live.

She raised me as a single parent and we have always been extremely close. With just a high school education she did not make a lot of money and we had a real problem making ends meet. We did not have a lot of the extras of life, actually we had very few.

We lived in a one bedroom apartment and I slept with Mom because she could not afford anything more. Almost every night I would go to sleep wrapped in my Mom’s loving arms. I loved and adored my sweet loving Mother and wanted to do anything that I could to help her.

I don’t think that Mom ever dated. She was always home with me every night and every weekend taking care of me, cleaning our apartment, doing the marketing, the laundry, and cooking our meals. She did not have the time to go out on dates even with as much help as I could give her as a small child.

She never had any men come to our apartment that I can remember. I think that she had not had sex in a very long time, maybe even back to the time when she was having sex with my father. I think that she led a celibate life not out of want but, out of necessity. How she could have gone that long without having sex still mystifies me. I know I couldn’t have been celibate that long.

As I got older, I did more and more of the housekeeping each day since she would come home from work very tired. Then, when I was in middle school, my Grandpa died. Later, my Grandma called Mom and wanted to help us. I really didn’t know what was said between them but we began to have more and better meals and even occasionally we were able to go out to eat fast food. We both thought that was a real luxury.

We began to buy somewhat nicer clothes for each of us and life got somewhat better. I think that my Grandma may have offered to pay our rent and utilities each month but, Mom may have declined that offer.

When I became a teenager I began to do some of the marketing and the laundry. I began to start the preparation of our evening meals for her so she did not have so much work to do after she got home from work each evening.

That way we could have our evening meal earlier and have more time for one another and time for my homework for school. She always told me how much she appreciated my help. That made me very happy and proud. I always thought that Mom was a saint for all of the hard work she did for us.

My Grandparents were not rich but, they were considered to be well off. My Grandpa left my Grandma with enough money that she did not have to worry about monetary matters for the rest of her life.

She still lived in the large house that they had lived in for many years even back when my Mom was a young girl. I think my grandma began to have recriminations about her comfortable living conditions knowing that we were living not far above poverty.

But, we still lived in our one bedroom apartment and Mom and I still slept in the same bed each night. We always undressed and put our pajamas on in our bedroom and we saw each other naked almost every night. I couldn’t take my eyes off Mom’s beautiful body when she was naked as she changed into her nightgown. She had beautiful full rounded breasts and she kept her pubic hair short and well trimmed.

I thought to myself how beautiful and how shapely my Mom was. I especially could not take my eyes off of her beautiful breasts. And I remember how much I wanted to hold her next to me without our clothes on. I wanted to feel her warm body next to mine and kiss her full beautiful perky breasts. I wanted to tell her how much I truly loved her with our bodies pressed tightly together.

When we got into bed I remember feeling Mom’s soft warm body and her magnificent breasts against me through her thin nightgown and my equally thin pajamas. About the time I was nearly through middle school I began to notice and feel the warmth of her body against me, with her arms wrapped around me, and her soft kisses and her soft breasts touching mine.

It began to make me leave a little wet spot in my pajama bottoms. Some nights I really wanted to roll Mom over onto her back and lay on top of her or have her lay on top of me. I wanted to have our bare breasts pressed together and to kiss her passionately to show her how much I really loved her and how much I loved to feel our bare bodies touching.

One night a few months before I graduated from high school and shortly after my eighteenth birthday we were laying in bed with my body pressed tightly to hers. I reached up and softly caressed the side of Mom’s face as I kissed her cheek. She just sweetly purred to me, “I can’t tell you how sweet I think you are and I love you so much, Alicia.”

Then, I slipped my hand down to her breasts and began to hold and softly fondle each of them. Mom whispered, “Honey, I was afraid that was what you were going to want to do with me and we really should not be doing this.”

But, she did not say any more or even attempt to stop me from going any further with my gentle fondling. We both began to breathe heavily and raggedly. I think Mom wanted to have our naked bodies pressed together just as much as I did.

I continued to fondle her and whispered in her ear, “I love you so much, Mom.” as I rose above her and laid my breasts on hers. I very lovingly kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and then fully kissed her lips.

It was not the usual Mother Daughter quick kiss on the lips but it was a full on lover’s kiss. She put her arms around me and held me. Mom responded to my kiss just as passionately as I had kissed her. She held our kiss for several seconds longer than I thought she would.

She held me tightly next to her soft warm breasts and she told me, “Baby, I can’t tell you how much I love you. I have wanted this for a very long time. I didn’t want this to happen until I thought that you were ready for it. But, I guess you have become ready for it sooner than I thought you would.”

Mom began to softly fondle each of my breasts and, she soon reached under my pajama top and softly fondled my bare breasts. The spine tingling sensation that she sent through me when she fondled me was something that I had never felt before.

Each time she gently squeezed one of my small titties it sent a bolt of electricity through me. I couldn’t get over how good it felt to have her warm soft hand lightly on my breasts and very gently squeezing them.

Then she pulled my pajama top up and over my head giving her the freedom to feel and fondle my breasts directly without my top in the way. In turn I pulled her nightgown up and over her head and began to kiss and gently suck on each of her breasts and her hard erect nipples like I was her nursing baby. I thought that Mom was going to go wild when I did that for her. Her breath became even shallower and more ragged.

Mom held my head tightly and very lovingly to her breast and she whispered in my ear, “What you are doing feels so good and so loving and I love it very much.” She pulled my face up to hers and kissed me so very tenderly and lovingly again.

And then she rolled me over onto my back so she could kiss and suck on my breasts and erect pink nipples the same way I had just done for her. Within a few minutes she lifted my legs and pulled my pajama bottoms off.

That made my heart begin to race like it has never raced before. Then she began to kiss my tummy from my breasts down to my tummy button and then on down to my pubic peach fuzz there.

Her kisses felt so good I thought that I could hardly stand it but, I did and it got even better, much better, than I could have ever imagined. She came back up to kiss me on my lips and smiled sweetly and whispered “I think you know how much I really love you and I think that I have shown you in the past but, now I can really show you just how much I love you, Sweetie.”

She gently spread my legs and fondled my personal secret treasure with her soft warm hands as I quietly moaned and squirmed under her very delicate hands. Then she lifted my legs and began to softly kiss the crease between my outer pussy lips along the entire length from the bottom to the top of my warm wet pussy.

After that she separated my outer pussy lips and licked my pussy along the length of my inner lips stopping at the top at my clitoris, licking me and she began vigorously sucking on my clitoris.

By now I was moaning quite loudly with my hands holding the sides of her head with both of my hands full of her hair. I was raising my hips to her mouth and softly moaning, “Mom, I love what you are doing and I can’t tell you how much more I love you, too.”

My head began spinning and I seemed to have lost my vision as everything grew darker and I was desperately gasping for my breath. I must have fainted because later Mom was holding me tightly in her arms and softly kissing my forehead, my cheeks, and my neck. I was still breathing heavily. She kissed me passionately on my lips and said “Hi Sweetheart. I think that my sweet little baby girl must have really liked that.”

I groggily and breathlessly told her, “I knew that I had really loved you before this, Mom, but, I can’t tell you just how much more I love you now.” She laid beside me, took me into her loving arms, kissed me and we both drifted off to a contented and very peaceful sleep as she so lovingly held me in her arms.

I don’t think that Mom had reached her orgasm during our love making but, I made up my mind that the next time we made love like this I was going to make sure she did reach her orgasm. I knew that my sweet Mother deserved to have her orgasm as much as I did.


The following night Mom said that she was going to take a quick shower and then she was going to bed since she’d had a very tiring day. I was watching a movie on TV and I told her that I would come to bed when it was finished.

After the movie ended, I went into the bedroom and got into my pajamas without turning on the overhead light hoping that I would not wake my Mom. I very quietly got into bed and laid down beside her. When I laid down she reached over and pulled me into her arms, smiled very sweetly at me in the very dim light and tenderly kissed me on my lips.

I put my arms around her and found out that she had not put her nightgown on and that she actually had no clothes on at all – no nightgown, no bra and no panties. All I could feel was her warm bare skin everywhere I placed my hands on her. She was completely naked laying under the covers holding me tightly to her and kissing me.

After Mom kissed me she whispered, “Baby, I love you so much. Last night was your turn and tonight it’s my turn for you to make love with me.” She pulled my pajama top and bottoms off and she pulled me over on top of her. I shivered at the thought of bringing my beloved Mother to her orgasm tonight.

My bare breasts were laying on top of hers and my lower body was laying between her legs with our love mounds on top of each other’s as we tenderly kissed. Wow! That’s exactly what I had wanted to do for so very long and it really felt good to feel Mom’s warm breasts tightly pressed against mine.

She reached around me and put her hands on the globes of my bare bottom and squeezed them multiple times. Then she pulled our pussies tightly together holding us there. I tried to do the same things for her as we had done last night. I started with kissing her beautiful, full breasts and sucking on her hard pink protruding nipples.

As I kissed one of her breasts I gently fondled the other. She purred softly and then placed her hands on each side of my face and gently pulled me up to her to kiss me very tenderly and passionately on my lips. I could feel my pussy getting very wet as she held me and kissed me.

I returned to kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples and then slowly trailed my kisses down to her tummy button and then down to her neatly trimmed bush. She moaned softly and kind of wiggled underneath me. Then as she did for me, I slowly kissed her love mound in several places as I gently cupped her hot moist pussy with my soft warm hand.

Slowly raising Mom’s legs I gently separated them to softly kiss the creases between her outer pussy lips from the bottom to the top. She began to moan more loudly and I further separated her legs and gently kissed and licked her inner pussy lips up to her clitoris. She softly moaned more and more, and began breathing more heavily. Mom whispered, “Baby, this is so good, I love it so much and I love you even that much more now, Sweetheart.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.