The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

This was getting to be a bad habit. This time when I awoke I heard an annoying little beep. I realized I had problems moving. When I opened my eyes I was looking at a fresco ceiling which I realized matched my new rooms. Desiree and Jordan were standing at the foot of my bedroom with another woman. She was wearing pink scrubs. I saw that the reason I could not move was my arm was strapped down to a board and it had an IV in it. I did not think a quick sexual fling was in the offering this time.

“So you’re awake at last, Your Highness,” Desiree said.

The person whom I presumed was a nurse looked at the array of monitors that I was hooked to and stepped over to the phone to make a call.

“James, how do you feel?” Jordan said. She seemed not to be angry with me any more.

“Kind of stupid. What happened?”

Just then another woman entered the room. She was in her mid forties, probably. She was wearing a white labcoat, but I could see her skirt was rather short. I figured that was some kind of Mariner clothing style. She did have on sensible flats.

“What happened, Your Highness, is that you were suffering from dehydration, exhaustion, and a concussion. Probably from your first incident. You should have been allowed to rest for at least two or three days before being exposed to the kinds of stress to which you had been exposed yesterday.”

She looked at the nurse. “I think you can take that off now. His blood pressure is back up and his vitals are good.”

The nurse disconnected my IV and put a bandaid on my hand.

“I’ve looked at the CT,” the doctor said. Then she pulled out a pen light and examined my eyes one at a time. She poked and prodded at me for a few minutes, asking me questions which I answered. “A mild concussion, I think. Nurse Barone should stay with him tonight.”

I had a rough night. The nurse, Alexa Barone was her name, woke me every few hours to poke and prod at me. In the morning she answered the door and came back with a tray of breakfast. Afterward she talked to the doctor on the house phone, then made another call.

“Dr. Costa said I can leave you to your staff when Ms. Ormond gets here.”

Jordan and Desiree appeared, led by Allen, who took the empty tray and left with the nurse. Desiree was still wearing her leather catsuit.

Jordan gave me one of her puppy dog eyes look.

“James, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said what I did. I know that you would never have done anything to have hurt mom and dad. No one is to blame for what happen to them but the pieces of shit who killed them.”

“It’s alright sis. I’m sorry I pushed you so hard. It’s not your fault I’m stuck here.”

I saw a look pass between her and Desiree. The dark haired woman frowned. “Jordan can you excuse us please?”

Jordan looked at me and then walked over to the door to the sitting room, following Allen and Alexa.

As soon as she was gone I was shocked to see Desiree reach for the zipper between her lovely breasts. She pulled it down until her leather suit was opened down to her crotch.

I was totally confused. She reached down to pull off her boots. She then peeled herself out of her costume, uniform, whatever it was. I saw beneath she was wearing a black bra and matching thong.

Her breasts were gorgeous, the size of grapefruits with dark areola and nipples.

“What are you doing Ms. Ormond?” I finally manage to get out.

She walked to the side of the bed. “We need to have a talk and we might as well be comfortable while we do it.”

I did not see the logic of that. I was anything but comfortable. My now hard cock was tenting my pajama pants, striving to break out. I was, if anything, less comfortable.

Desiree climbed into the bed and attempted to fix that problem. She laid on her side next to me and her hand dropped to my trousers. She pulled the pants down and fished me out of my underwear. Then she just held me.

“There isn’t that better?”

“As nice as that feels, sexing me up isn’t going to make me feel any better about what’s happening to me.”

She stroked me and I gasped, “I think you’re feeling pretty good about what’s happening to you, James.”

“Maybe so. But in about three minutes if you keep that up there will be a mess and I’ll be over my happy time.”

She slowed down her stroking. “True enough. So let’s talk first. From what your mother and Jordan have told me you are not happy about being here. Why? Most men would love to find out they’ve become a royal in a land where every beautiful woman for miles around would be glad to let them have their way with them.”

I know I must have looked at her strangely.

“Wait. You mean the regent hasn’t explain that to you yet?”

“Explained what to me? You were there yesterday morning when my mother and I talked. Then in the afternoon all she seemed worried about was my lack of proper attire.”

“So she hasn’t explained about the Mariner line and the Riogati gene?”

I shook my head, caught up in Desiree’s slow seduction.

“All members of the Mariner gene line excrete pheromones which result in enhanced sexual attraction. There’s something about the men of the royal family and the effect they have on women of the Mariner extraction that goes beyond that. Jordan feels it. It’s why she lusted for you for years even though she thought you were her brother. She’s a second cousin to the royal family on your mother’s side and her father wasn’t a Mariner. A full blooded Mariner like your mother.” She bent down to swipe at my prick with her tongue then sat up so she could continue talking. “Or me. We can hardly keep our hands off you. I wanted you the moment I saw you back in DC. I had to stop Holly from jumping you on the plane. We’re all obsessed with you.”

“More gilding on the cage,” I said. “None of it makes up for the way I was abandoned.”

“Abandoned?” She looked confused, then thoughtful. “You thought you were abandoned? You have been watched and guided your whole live.”

“Controlled you mean.”

“Jordan told me you said that. James lets play a little game. What do think would have happened if your father had not been killed, your mother injured and your life had not been in danger?”

“I honestly don’t know.”

“I think the answer will surprise you. You would have been tutored at the palace until you were ten or so. Then you would have been sent away to a boarding school, probably in Europe, Britain maybe. It’s better that a Riogati go through puberty somewhere every maiden doesn’t want to jump his bones.

“You would have attended under a pseudonym, perhaps James Winthrope, or even James Sutton. Then you would most likely have gone on to university to study something in Information Technology or Political Science.”

“The subjects the trust impelled me to take.”

“Yes. The ones most likely to teach you what you need to rule a principality whose major industry is the hosting of internet servers.”

“So what you’re saying is that no matter what, my life would have been planned out for me. I would never have had a chance to have my own life, make my own decisions? No matter what.”

“You’re a royal. Being one means that you have responsibilities from the womb.”

She released my cock and pushed next to me. Her arms wrapped around me.

“James none of us gets to pick the circumstances of our birth. Who our parents are. Whether we are born rich or poor.”

“But some of us get to choose what we do. Who we become. No one made you become who you are,” I said.

She laughed. “James I was a child prodigy. My IQ is so high it can’t actually be measured. I fall off the end of the curve. I had advanced degrees in finance, psychology, political science and chemistry before I was twenty. I lived for years in the shadow of the hero of the nation who gave his life to save you. You think I didn’t want to run away from that? I spent six months working as a whore to ‘find myself’.” she actually released me long enough to do the air quote thing.

“Having your head to make bad decisions is not necessarily a good thing. You told me that ignorance is always bad. At the time I thought you were wrong. I’m beginning to see that perhaps you were right. The Kelly Connor thing could have been handled better. Perhaps Sissy should have told you who she was when she met you, but there was that gene thing working and she couldn’t resist you.”

I noted her reference to the regent by name. There was more of a story there too.

“James, Jordan was right about one thing. Her parents died protecting you. She was also right when she said it wasn’t your fault they died. The man who was my father died when I was nine years old. He died protecting you. You didn’t ask any of them to do that. You didn’t ask them to give their lives, but they offered them up. For you. Don’t you think you have a responsibility to honor that gift? I can tell you right now there are other people, including myself, who would give you that same gift, without regret.”

“For someone they ... you, hardly know.”

“For our prince. For you. Will you not honor that? By being the best prince you can?”

How was I suppose to say no to that?

“So now what?” I asked.

She reached down to grasp me again. I had started flagging but it took only seconds for me to respond to her ministrations.

“Well if you’re going to be a good boy and let us help you become a good prince I’m going to sit on this beautiful thing and then you’re going to rest for a few days before we try to push any more prince lessons on you. Doctor’s orders. OK?”

I nodded and Desiree bent down and I felt her lips engulf me. She took it all down, proving that a woman can develop quite a talent by working as a prostitute for only six months. She was certainly the best I’d even had suck my cock up until then.

Within just a couple of minutes I was ready to dump into her. Just as I felt myself ready to shoot, her hand cupped my sac and pulled down on it. My orgasm ran beyond reach like a kicked dog. She did that three more times, bringing me right to the edge and then pulling me back.

After the third time she pulled off me and rolled on her back, spreading her legs wide. She took her finger and circled her clit while rubbing her lips with her other hand.

“I’m so fucking wet for you. Fuck me James and I promise I’ll be the best ‘fixer’ I can for you.”

I rolled onto her and when my cock got within her reach she took the hand plunging into her cunt and used it to guide my cock between her lips. I felt her legs wrap around my ass as she pulled me into her. Her pussy was as wet as a swamp. She was highly aroused.

“Aw fuck. So good. I know what mom meant now.”

I tried to process that, but the next thrust she started to do something with her cunt and the ability to think left me. I felt her ripple over me and she started to cum. Desiree tumble through a massive orgasm. I felt her ripple on me as I plunged into her.

When it finished she said, “On top. I want to be on top.”

Her legs released me and I rolled us over. She started bouncing on me like she was on a pogo stick.

“Oh. My. Fucking. God.” she howled as her body started to shake and writhe again. I reached up and pulled her to me. My mouth clamped on her luscious breast.

When she finished she tumbled off me and curled into the fetal position, her body still shaking.

“Just ... give ... me ... a ... minute,” she panted her body tightly curling.

After a few minutes she climbed up on her knees. Shaking her ass she said, “Now finish me off Your Highness. I love being taken from behind. Do me. Make me squeal.”

I had flagged a little again, but watching her ass wiggle, her long black hair swish across her back brought me back.

I slid into her.

“Oh fuck. Sooo deep,” she moaned.

Then I pounded her. She came again and her arms gave out and her face plunged into the bed. I grabbed her hips to hold them up and felt my cum arrive. My sperm shot into her clasping cunt and she wailed.

When we finished I collapsed on to her and turned us so she was laying beside me.

“Desiree?” I asked after we had cooled down.

“Mmm,” she answered her eyes closed.

“What did you mean about your mother?”

She blinked a few times then slowly opened her eyes. They were chocolate brown with gold flecks.

“My mother was a very good friend of your grandfather. I didn’t find out that my real father was your grandfather until I was twelve. By that time I was already determined to become who I am. My courtesan phase was a rebellion against that decision. So I guess I’m kind of your aunt, your father’s very much younger half-sister. You should know that the Riogati gene attraction is very much stronger for siblings and descendants.”

“Hence mom’s little DC indiscretion.”

“And yesterday morning.”

“I thought you and Jordan caught that.”

“We kind of thought it was a done deal after that.”

“My meltdown must have come as quite a surprise.”

“It was our fault. Dr. Costa was right. We should have given you time to acclimate.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.