The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

The Regent, Dowager Princess Cecelia Margret Winthrope Riogati was a superb cocksucker. She had a way of wiggling her head that was guaranteed to cause even the most urbane man to become a puddle of goo.

“Fuck Sissy, you are so fucking good at that.”

My mother released my cock from her mouth. “I’m glad you like it James.” Her hand was pumping me and now that her mouth was free she used the opportunity to baste my cock with her talented tongue.

She was still wearing her blouse, but it was open and the bra underneath it had its front clasps unhooked so that her breasts were swinging free. Her skirt and panties were laying beneath the foot of the bed.

Cecelia rolled onto her back, still holding my hard cock in her hands. She spread her legs.

“Now fuck me, so we can go back out there and finish what we need to do today.” I did not know what we still had to do. Right that second I only had one thing on my mind.

I moved over her and she tucked my prick into her slit. I pushed and Cecelia moaned. “Yes!” she said. She lost her words for the next ten minutes as I thrust into her. Not that she was silent, it was just the groans, moans, cries and wails were communication of only the most primitive kind.

It took at least five minutes before her first orgasm blew through her. The second came after only another two minutes. She bit my neck as number three followed right on the heels of the second. For number four her body convulsed as if she was having a seizure while her cunt sucked my spunk into her.

Then I collapsed on her.

“I think I love you Sissy,” I said kissing her.

“Good. A boy should love his mother,” she said winking.

She wiggled from underneath me and took off her blouse. “Come on. We need to shower.”

She held out her hand and led me to another room. It was a bathroom with a large shower and two doors.

“That goes out to my office.” She made sure the lock was set and then sat on the commode.

I saw my load dribble out of her. I adjusted the temperature of the shower. I noted it had some kind of high end digital control that let me dial in the temperature. There was a rainshower plate in the ceiling and lots of nozzles, both fixed and handheld. A couple of bars with spray nozzles were set along the shower walls.

We climbed under the spray and Cecelia sprayed bodywash into her hand from a dispenser built into the shower. She started scrubbing me.

“I missed washing you,” she said oddly.

“Didn’t you have servants for that. A nanny or something?”

“Oh I always washed my little man myself,” she said choosing that moment to make sure my cock was nice and clean. She rubbed it until it was hard but then started on my ass.

By the time she got to my hair my dick was softening up again. I was still soapy so I put my arms around her and rubbed her body against mine. She moaned.

“We’ve got to stop,” she said finally pulling away from me. “We’ve matters of state to attend.”

She ran herself under the rainshower and then stepped out of the shower. I rinsed off and hit the button to kill the water, then followed her.

She dried herself with a big fluffy towel and then ran a brush through her hair. I watched her walk naked out of the shower and back to her Day Room. When I was dry I followed.

She was digging a new suit out of the closet as I entered.

“I’m afraid what you were wearing will have to do,” she said.

I picked up my pants and shook them, which got most of the wrinkles out. The shirt was only slightly rumpled. In five minutes we were almost presentable. That is she looked spectacular, even though her hair was wet. I looked like me who had just passed out and woke up after a shower.

She went to a door next to the bathroom door and entered her office. I recognized it from my brief look before. Desire and Jordan were still waiting in there. They were both seated but jumping up as soon as the door opened.

“Your Highness,” Jordan said.

The regent looked at her. “I think under the circumstances it would be proper to call me Aunt Cecelia in private, Jordan.”

“Yes, Your ... I mean Aunt Cecelia.” A small smirk came over my no longer sister as she noticed both of our hair was moist.

Looking more closely I saw that both women had cups of fine china sitting next to where they had been seated. Cecelia walked over to her desk and took a seat. Once she was seated she gestured and Jordan and Desiree dropped back down. Cecelia looked at an empty chair next to Jordan’s and I move over to it and sat.

“There is still much to explain to you James.”

“Yes mother,” I said trying it out for size. Cecelia smiled at me. I felt a combination of finial pride and erotic lust. This was going to be difficult I realized.

“There have been no further attempts on my life. Even though the original assassins were killed the purpose of their attack was never determined. There was nearly a ten year gap between the initial attack and the one on Jordan’s parents.”

“Perhaps they weren’t related?” I said.

“Evidence contradicts that theory,” Cecelia said. “Unfortunately your obstinance has required moving up our timetable.”

“What were your plans, mother?” I asked.

“What I’d hoped was for you to take additional training in international finance or policy.”

“The maligned masters program you were trying to shove down my throat,” I complained.

“Yes,” she looked vexed and I decided I did not like that look on her.

“Knowing what I know now I would gladly return to take additional graduate work,” I offered.

“No doubt,” Cecelia sniped. “However too many people know about you now. You could no longer fly under the radar. I am afraid that you’ll be saddled with On-the-Job training here, under me now.”

“I think learning under you is something I can do,” I said.

The double innuendo was not lost on anyone in the room. Cecelia looked stern over it. Jordan snickered and Desiree smiled evilly.

“Why don’t we let you get settled and we can meet this afternoon?”

She stood and we all jumped to our feet.

I noticed the clock on the wall read ten thirty. We seemed to have been in Cecelia’s Day Room for longer than I thought.

Desiree led us out to the hall. Benson was there with a young man and a woman. The man was wearing a suit like Benson. The woman something that looked more like a maid’s garb complete with apron. They all three bowed to me.

“Your Highness this is Allen and Isabel. Allen is your man. He will show you to your rooms. Miss Jordan Isabel will show you to your quarters.

“I’ll see you both later,” Desiree said. Then she curtsied and said, “Your Highness.”

The pair walked away with us following.

“How old is this pile of rocks?” I asked by way of making conversation.

“Your Highness, the palace was built in the late nineteenth century,” I noted the subtle accent I had first heard in Cecelia’s speech. “It is built on the same site as the previous residence, Maris Castle.”

“Your English is very good,” Jordan said.

“English is the official language of the land,” Allen said. “I think our great great grandparents spoke German, but after German Unification the prince ruled that English was to be spoken. He had an English wife. I also think he did not like Bismarck very much.”

We trudged up a flight of stairs and passed through a door with two large guards on it. It was locked and Allen used a keycard to open it.

“This is the family residential wing,” he said.

We came to Jordan’s rooms first. Jordan looked at the servants first but then melted into my arms, giving me a solid kiss. “See you bro,” she whispered to me. Then she let me go and practically ran into her rooms. Isabel followed.

The next door was mine. It was a couple of dozen feet down the corridor. Allen opened the door and then let me precede him.

The door led into a large sitting room. There was a table, so a meal could be taken there. Couches to sit on in a conversation nook. A large display was on the wall above a fireplace. It was on, showing an abstract pattern like a lava lamp.

Allen then led the way through to the bedroom. It was dominated by a large bed. There was another couch. Some bookcases. Large windows looked out on the central garden. One set were actually doors which led out to a balcony. I took a peek out and notice a half wall separating my balcony from another.

Allen then led the way through one of the other four doors in the room. It led to a bathroom larger than my apartment in DC. It had one of those super modern showers, a separate water closet for the toilet, and a soaking tub big enough for three. It also had a set of double sinks and enough storage for six months of gear.

The bathroom had another door and Allen led me through it. It led a small hall with two doors. One went to a closet. The room had an extensive storage system installed. Nearly every nook and cranny was filled with clothing. I picked up a suit off the rack and saw it was my size. After hanging it back up I went to the shoe rack. Everything from loafers to trainers. All in my size. Someone had spent a good deal of time and money. In one corner I notice a rack of coats. Stuck among the wool, polar fleece, down and technical outerwear was a beat up old leather A-1 surplus military jacket. I had picked it up in a surplus store four years ago, right after leaving St B. Last I saw it had been in my apartment in DC. I shook my head.

The closet had a second door and I saw it went back to my bedroom. He pointed to one of the remaining two doors.

“That one leads to another closet for the crown princess. It also has an entrance to the hall off the bathroom. Does it meet with your approval, Your Highness?”

“Yes. Everything looks great.” I looked up at the final door. Allen had not attempted to go through that door. “What’s in there?”

The man looked a little embarrassed. “The next suite over. The one Miss Jordan in in? That is often reserved for the crown princess, when she wants her own rooms. The Dowager Princess never used them. Ah, sometimes in the past special guests would stay there.”

I figured what that meant.

“Thank you Allen.”

He looked up at the clock. “Lunch will be served at twelve. I’ll be back Your Highness to help you dress at eleven thirty.”

I was not sure I need help dressing, but at least he could show me where the dining room was. He bowed and left.

I moved over to the door to Jordan’s room. It had a simple lock on it. It was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and peeked in.

The sitting room was very much like mine, except in purely feminine decor.

“Don’t you think you should knock?” I heard Jordan say. I looked around the room and realized she was sitting on one of the couches.

“Clever of mother to put us together don’t you think?”

“She’s too clever by half,” Jordan said.

I walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

“You seem very comfortable here,” I said.

“It’s all new to me too,” she said. “I found about you...” She waved her hands around. “This, only in February. The regent visited me and explained it all. It was a bit of a shock.”

“You knew how I felt about Kelly. Why didn’t you tell me when you found out?”

“She showed me Kelly’s file. That girl was messed up. I think if Allison had known half of what was in there she would have waved you off. But your mother made me promise I wouldn’t tell you. She told me about mom and dad too. How they died I mean.”

“How did they die? I thought it was an auto accident.”

Jordan shook her head. “It was no accident, although it was made to look like one. Desiree said political assassinations are meant to be seen because the object is terror. Diplomatic assassinations are often hidden because knowing about them can cause the opponent to become resolved.”

“Who is Desiree? I figure Bester was some low level functionary.”

Jordan was nodding. “Yes he was. I don’t think he even knew who you were. Desiree is a fixer. Part spy. Part politician. Part protection detail. I first met her when your mother told me about you.”

I thought about what else I wanted to know. “The twins? Who are they?”

Jordan laughed. “They’re the best part. Emily and Jessica Bianchi are the daughters of Gian Bianchi. He’s the Prime Minister of Mariner. They appeared at my work last January. They really are models, but sometimes they work as presenters and hostesses.”

“Hostesses?”

Jordan slapped my arm. So much for ‘Your Highness’. “Not that kind dofus. The kind who shepherd people around conferences. That’s where I met them. They latched on to me and next thing I knew they were regular occupants of my bed. I only found out that your mother sent them to check me out when she showed up in February

“After she left I was told to expect problems when school ended, since you refused to do the graduate school thing.”

“So Desiree was brought in to do what Bester couldn’t.”

“We figured she could talk you into joining me in Boston. The twins were eager to be the honey to go with Desiree’s iron fist. They can be kind of slutty when necessary.”

I rolled my eyes. “No shit.”

“I would have put myself in play too if necessary.”

“I noted that in Maryland.”

“That was plan B. But I panicked when you disappeared. You kind of dazzled Desiree. Most men cave pretty fast when she wants something. By the time she got to Ocean City it was pretty clear that you were going to have to be told what was going on or you were going to do something drastic.”

“What about your job? Did you just quit to show up in DC?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.