The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

I walked along the beach feeling really shitty. I do not really know how far I walked that day. When I started the sun was not that high. I walked and walked and walked.

Inside my head my thoughts were a whirl. I felt betrayed by my sister. I particularly hated the parents who had obviously worried enough about me to ensure I did not fall into the hands of social services, but did not trust me enough even at the age of twenty-one to make my own decisions.

By this time I was convinced the twins were cleverly selected traps to get me to agree to go to Boston with Jordan. Jordan. My sister and I have skirted the incest line for almost a decade. Why had she suddenly jumped over with both feet?

What did I do now? Despite Jordan’s assurances I knew getting an Uber out of Ocean City, back to somewhere I could catch a train or a bus or a plane was pretty dismal. I could always hitch a ride. Call a cab. Something.

About then I realized both my phone and my wallet were still back at the beach house. I also realized I was getting thirsty. The sun was high overhead. I looked out over Isle of Wight Bay and reversed direction.

When I got to the house I saw the large dark limousine parked out front. The doors were closed and there was a big guy sitting in the driver’s seat, considering the heat I expected with the AC running. There was not a sign on the thing, but when I got inside I was not surprised to find the very svelte form of Desiree Ormond standing in the living room talking to the now clothed twins. Jordan was sitting in there too.

“Where have you been?” Jordan asked jumping to her feet.

I held up my hand at her and looked straight at Desiree. “What are you doing here?”

“After you vanished this morning your sister called me.”

I looked at the clock. Three fifteen. I had been gone over eight hours. No wonder I was both hungry and thirsty.

“It’s none of your business. I’ve already informed you I don’t intend to meet the terms of the trust. That should end things.”

“I’m afraid Mr. Sutton that’s not how it works.”

“Do I have to go to the police to get you to leave me alone?”

“Mr. Sutton ... James. I can tell you now I have been in contact with the principal.”

“The who?”

“The person who controls your trust.”

“I thought that was the executor. Basically you or the person you represent.”

“Not in this case. I’ve been instructed to bring you to them so that things can be explained.”

“You’ve got to be crazy. I’m not going anywhere with you.”

Suddenly Jordan spoke. “Please James. You said you wanted answers. They’re willing to give them to you. Now.”

“So tell me,” I said.

“Not here,” Desiree said.

I shook my head. Last night had been a hormone fueled orgy. The only thing I had today was half a cup of coffee. I was tired. I was hungry. I was finished.

“Fine. I suppose if I refuse you’ll have that goon in the car drag me out.”


I guess I should not have been surprised when the limousine left Jordan and the twins were with us.

“So where are we going?”

“You’ll see,” Desiree said.

In less than an hour we pulled through the gate of a small airport. When the car stopped the driver got out and opened the door. Desiree slid out and I followed.

The plane was a private jet. I could see some kind of coat of arms on the side. All I notice about it at the time was that it had a golden key on it.

I let Desiree, Jordan and the twins climb the stairs in front of me. I thought about just walking away, but noticed the burly driver watching me.

As I got through the door I saw a young woman dressed in an air hostess uniform, though I did not recognized the logo on her wings. She was about five five. Blonde. Her breasts looked almost too big for her body.

“Hello sir. Welcome aboard. Come this way please. My name is Holly.” I already knew that because she was wearing a nametag.

The others were already seated. She led me to one of the seats at a table.

“Please buckle in. We’ll be leaving soon.”

She went back to the door and pulled something and the ladder collapsed into the door and it closed. She twisted something on the door and it sealed. I heard the engines rev up and the plane began moving.

The twins were chattering with each other but Jordan and Desiree were silent, though they were seated next to each other. Suddenly the plane jumped forward and I could see the ground rolling by through the window next to the table.

As soon as we were airborne Holly came by and asked, “Would you like something to eat?”

I shook my head no. I was being obstinate I knew. “How about something to drink? Orange juice?”

I nodded. I knew the sugar would give me some energy and the liquid and other ingredients would help too.

“You should eat something,” Jordan said. “It’s going to be a long flight.”

I just said, “Not yet.”

Desiree stood as soon as the seat belt light went out. She started fooling with her laptop and finally threw whatever was on there to a big display in the cabin.

“James,” she said. “It’s time to start revealing things to you. Once I start you may wish you had chosen to remain ignorant a few more years.”

“Ignorance is never good,” I said.

“Very well.” She clicked her wireless controller and I saw papers appear on the screen.

“James. Your real name is not James Sutton. Jennifer and Grant Sutton were not your parents and Jordan is not your sister. The reason her trust and yours are different is because of this.”

“Jordan. Did you know this?” I asked, but I knew just from looking at her face that this was not news to her.

“Yes. But I only found out this year.”

I suddenly thought about Jordan’s new inclination to engage in incest. She had skirted the line for years and jumped over as soon as she knew the truth.

“So if the Suttons are not my parents who am I?”

“We’ll get to that presently,” Desiree said. She clicked her controller again and a map appeared on the screen.

Holly delivered my OJ and I chugged it down. I was beginning to think I should have ordered vodka in it. A map appeared on the screen.

“This is the Principality of Mariner,” Desiree continued. “If you had continued your studies eventually it would have come up. Mariner is an independent nation having a total land area of 220 square kilometers and a population of 53,000 citizens.”

“How come I never heard of it?” I asked.

“It’s a principality located in the Alps between Switzerland and Italy. Even now the best way to travel there is by air. There is a surface road, but its still not very good. We don’t get many visitors.

“Mariner is said to have originally been settled by remnants of Hannibal’s army during the Punic wars. During most of the Roman Empire period it was too isolated for Rome to have more than a nominal claim to running it. After the Empire fell it became a rather conventional medieval principality. During Italian unification during the nineteenth century it managed to remain below the radar. Mariner was neutral in both world wars.

“The economy in Mariner is driven primarily by technology. Its geographic isolation makes it a perfect location for server farms. They can be physically secured. Geographic isolation does not mean technological isolation. Several major internet trunk lines meet in Mariner.”

The next slide showed a man. He was dressed in a military uniform. The uniform was dark blue. It had rope on one shoulder and a sash. He was bearded. He looked to be in his mid twenties.

“Mariner is a principality, like Monaco. Until eighteen years ago the prince, Henry Herbert Thomas Riogati ruled.” She stopped.

“What happen then?” I asked still not sure where this was going.

“At that time Prince Henry was assassinated. The princess was wounded and the two year old crown prince was sent overseas to stay with his cousins.”

By this time I would have to have been an idiot not to guess where this was going. I was feeling a little light headed. The photograph of a toddler appeared on the screen.

“This is,” Desiree said. “You. Your Highness was sent to the United States to stay with your cousin Jennifer and her husband Grant Sutton,”

I buried my head in my hands. I suspect I must have looked bad because Holly was right there.

“Are you alright, Your Highness? Perhaps you should take a sip of this.”

She was holding a glass of a dark amber liquid. I took it from her and took a sip. It was strong and I felt the heat run down my body to my stomach.

“There’s more your highness, but I think perhaps we should let the regent explain it when we arrive.”

“The regent?”

“Your mother, the dowager princess.”

“My mother is alive?”

“Very much so. But I think you’ve had enough for now. We still have about six hours before we land in Mariner. There is a bed at the back of the plane. Holly can take you back there.”

“Yes, thank you.”

I let myself be led through the rear door of the cabin. Jordan and Holly actually escorted me back there. When I got to the bed Jordan removed my shoes and Holly covered me with a wool blanket. I was out like a light, completely overwhelmed by what was happening.


There was a light knocking on the door. “Your Highness, we will be landing in about thirty minutes.”

“Thank you Holly,” I said turning over.

She touched a button and soft light filled the space. I saw she was carrying a suit bag. She hung it on a hook on the wall next to a bathroom cubicle and left.

There was sink on one of the bulkheads. I noted a toiletry bag hooked to the hanger. Inside I found my brand of shave cream, a toothbrush and toothpaste, even the mouthwash I preferred. I got the feeling they knew a lot more about me than I would be comfortable with.

I shaved and did my other things. Afterward I lifted the shades over one of the two aircraft windows and saw it was dark outside. It made sense. Eight hour flight plus six time zones ahead, it must be almost morning.

The bag contained a pair of wool pants and a button down shirt. There was a tie, which I ignored and a wool jacket. There was a pocket at the bottom which had socks and a pair of half height boots. I was not surprised they fit me. I put on the boots, pants and shirt and left the tie and jacket in the bag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.