The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Epilogue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Epilogue - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

“We are here today to honor the graduates who, by their hard work and dedication, have earned for themselves a full scholarship in some of the best universities in the world.”

I looked out over the audience, sitting in chairs arrayed in rows in the gardens outside the palace. In the front row of the VIP section I saw Emily holding Henry Husten Gian Riogati, the Crown Prince of Mariner. The one year old was sleeping quietly. Next to her Jessica sat holding his sister, Marie Cecelia Riogati, the ninth month old more fussy than her brother. Next to the two royal princesses Desiree sat uncomfortably, the baby she was still carrying kicking.

I had indeed given my little spy master what both Jessica and Emily had told me that she wanted even before we were married. They both seemed totally on board with that.

Next to Desiree sat the former princess dowager. She had given up that title when she married Vincent Cantu last year, becoming the Duchess of Maris. Both regularly attend parties at the palace where her performance remains legendary.

Thoughts rushing through my mind, I forced myself back into the moment. On the stage with me were a dozen young people. I knew all of them, some more than others.

“On their way to Germany to attend the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology Marie Conti, Vincent Jilani.” The audience exploded in applause. Jilani was a quiet young man, but very brilliant. Marie, like many Mariner girls was striking, but her brilliance was no less than his. They would represent Mariner well.

“Gabriele Cantu, Francesco Luccehese, Niccolo Rizza and Matteo Rizza will be attending Imperial College London.” Gabriele’s parents were anglophiles and glad to have their son attending their alma mater. Of all of the students I probably knew Francesco the least. Ironic because his father was a member of the diplomatic corps, and a vice consul at the Consulate in Marseille. The Rizza brothers were an interesting pair. Matteo had put off his entrance to university for a year so that his brother could join him. Applause followed.

“Anne Bonetti, Benedetta Ricci, Alice Baio, Elisa Morelli will be attending my parent’s alma mater Hamilton University in the United States. Carlotta Ricci will be joining them for graduate work at that same institution.”

I waited for the applause to die. As it did I though about the last three years, during which I had guided my country through problems large and small. Some required my facing down world leaders. Others political leaders in my own nation. Unlike my little Henry I was not prepared to take on this load. I would make sure that he was not overwhelmed by his future duties, while still ensuring he was not thrust into them unprepared.

“These are the very flower of Mariner’s youth, Theses are our future. The Future of Mariner.”


Coming Eventually

Mariner Girls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.