The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 26

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

I setup our agreed encryption protocol. Then is sent the message to my conspirator:

BuzzBob

Need information on Lilith Louve. Arrested Hamilton, NY, USA twenty years ago, probably April or May. As much as you can find out.

Next I decided a little history was in order. Dr. Vincenzo Lupo was a Nazi collaborator. Mariner was neutral during World War II and Mariner citizens were prohibited from aiding either side in the war. But Lupo was an egregious case, taking part in Josef Mengele’s Auschwitz experiments. The world did not learn of DNAs role in heredity until the Hershey-Chase experiments in 1952. Mariner scientists already knew about the link in the 1930s. Lupo passed this knowledge on to the Nazi, in the process becoming Mariner public enemy number one. His crimes were so bad that Mariner’s Sword of Justice, at the time Gianna Costa, aided the Allies in trying to find him in the days after Nazi Germany fell. They were unsuccessful. Eventually the Israeli Mossad took up the hunt, following Lupo to Argentina where they also failed to capture him.

All this was public knowledge and in Mariner history books. The information from the documents I received from the Royal Archives seemed to indicate that Lupo had made his way north to the United States, where he eventually procreated.

It was not lost on me that Lupo was German for Wolf. Louve also being French for Wolf. The coincidence of the name Wolf and the wolf symbol at the deaths of my father and Jordan’s parents also did not escape me. Based on the sealed documents that I had seen, it seemed quite possible that my mother did not know of the connection. However Marie Ormond’s fingerprints were all over the Louve affair and Desiree had told me that her mother was also involved in both hiding me when my father died and after the death of Jordan’s parents. How had she not put it together? Or perhaps she did and had still not informed my mother. After Mario Ormond, Desiree’s legal father, died in my defense, the position of Sword stood empty for nearly a generation. Marie Ormond seemed to have stepped in, but she would have had neither the authority of the Sword, nor all of her husband’s greater access to information.

“Emelia, please asked Lady Desiree to stop by,” I directed my assistant.

While waiting for my Sword I retrieved the sealed documents from my safe.

“You wished to see me?” Desiree said after entering.

“How conversant are you of the attack on my father during my parent’s time in the States?”

I never play poker with Desiree. Her face showed not a trace of anything but curiosity.

“Do you mean before their marriage? When they were at school?”

“Yes.”

“I’m unaware that there was an attack. That was a long time ago. I was a child.”

I handed her my father’s letter. She appeared to just glance at it, but I knew Desiree could read whole paragraphs in the time it took most people to read half a sentence. Then I handed her the security detail report.

When she got that she almost immediately looked up and said, “This was written by my mother.”

“Yes it was.”

“These were the documents under Royal Seal that were delivered from the archives.” It was a statement not a question.

She went back to reading it.

“What happen to the Louve woman?” she asked when she finished the report. “It seems too great a coincidence,” she remarked indicating the wolf connection.

“A good question. Why don’t you check into that?”

“Very well, Your Highness.”

“And Desiree. I want to see your mother. I could invited her for a visit.”

“She won’t come. She’s gotten an invitation to every social function since your arrival in Mariner. She hasn’t left Oakcrest in years, not since I took over. Except once. She was at your coronation.”

“Interesting. I suppose the imposition of the Sword was too great a temptation to resist.”

“Perhaps. Alright I’ll see if I can get her to come. But no formal invitation.”

“Fine.”


“It’s time your highness,” Allen said.

He helped me slip into my jacket. Antonio was waiting at my door to escort me. It was Desiree’s night off. We walked to the side entrance I had used to enter the palace that first time. It was outside the residence near the official offices. The guards at the residence entrance saluted as I passed.

Bianca was waiting at the car. She opened the door when she saw me.

“Good evening beautiful,” I said sliding into the Rolls.

“Good evening, Your Highness,” she said closing the door. I notice the partition was down. There was only a single security vehicle tonight and it was driving point. They left and Bianca followed.

“So how are you doing?” I asked my driver.

“Very well Your Highness.”

“I’m thinking of buying a Bugatti Chiron. Do you think you’d like to take it to Nürburgring with me?”

I saw her eyes flash to mine in the rear view mirror.

“You’re playing with me Highness.”

“Not at all. Fast girl, fast car, fastest track in the world. It sounds like a great vacation.”

“God. I am so wet.”

“Good. Maybe this summer.”

“I think Lady Desiree may assassinate me.”

“Nonsense. I bet she likes fast cars too.”

“Oh Lord,” she said.

We pulled in front of the Bianchi twin’s villa. No Mariner subject was actually poor. Even the servants typically made a high five figure salary, but the twins had parlayed their modeling money into real wealth. The villa was on a terraced hillside still below the alpine region at the edge of the valley. It’s multi storied structure was cut into the hillside. The large expanse of red tiled roof with several dormers gave the white brick structure a look of opulence.

I saw a security car was already sitting in the driveway and realized that my security team had already done a pre-check of the premises before I arrived. Bianca opened my door and I thanked her and walked up to the door.

Before I could knock it opened. I saw a young woman in a maid’s outfit. I knew her from my last visit.

“Good evening Deb.”

“Good evening, Your Highness,” the girl said in her lilting Irish accent. The twins had found her in Europe in a somewhat lass than savory situation I understood and rescued her.

She took my jacket and led the way into a parlor. I was quite surprised to see two people I did not expect.

“Oh James,” Emily said rushing to greet me. We kissed, which was enough time for Jessica to join us. We kissed next.

“I believe you know our other guests,” she said gesturing.

“Good evening Carlotta, Benedetta.” I had not expected to see the Ricci sisters at what I expected to be a romantic dinner capped with a torrid threesome with the Bianchi twins. “I didn’t know you were all friends.”

All four girls were dressed in Mariner intimate evening wear. Silky short dresses which landed about halfway down their thighs, with tops obviously unfettered by bras.

“Mariner is a small county James,” Jessica said. “We’ve known Carlotta for ages. We don’t get to see them very much though, considering the time Em and I spend in the States, Milan and Paris.”

“Come let’s sit down, Jessica said. “Deb will inform us when dinner is ready.”

“Carlotta is in banking,” Emily said.

“Like your father,” I remarked.

“Yes,” she acknowledged. “I primarily deal with Swiss Raiffeisen.”

“Are you in banking too?” I teasingly asked the younger sister.

She giggled. “I’m still in school, of course. I’m more a technical girl. Carlotta went off to one of the German Universities for her degree. I expect to attend one of the technical colleges here in Mariner.”

“I was so jealous of Bet,” Carlotta said. “Getting you all to herself at the Coronation Ball.” The teenager had been the Symbolic Virgin at my Coronation Ball.

We chatted for awhile. Then Deb announced dinner.

As we finished Emily said, “Deb once you’ve cleared why don’t you and cook retire for tonight. You can finish cleaning up tomorrow.”

We moved into the living room, which was set up with a number of chaise lounges. I noticed this couch seemed to be ubiquitous in Mariner. It was a very good platform for sexual athletics, providing a usable stage for a number of positions.

Jessica had brought a bottle of wine with her from the dinning room. I saw glasses staged on a coffee table. Jessica poured and Emily handed us each our glasses without further communication between the two of them. It was more of this twin mind meld thing.

We settled in with Jessica seated next to Benedetta and me seated between Emily and Carlotta.

“I was pleasantly surprised to find you and your sister had been invited,” I said to Carlotta.

“Oh we’re old friends,” Jessica said. Her arm was around Benedetta and she was leaning into her.

The teenager took a sip of her wine and placed the wineglass on the table. She was unsurprised when Jessica leaned over and kissed her. I saw Benedetta’s hand reach up and cup Jessica’s breast as the two girls tongues dueled.

“Don’t they look so good together?” Emily said to me leaning in.

Carletta meanwhile had reached down and was fondling my hardening prick through my trousers.

I watched as Jessica and Benedetta continued to make out. The teenager seemed to be the more aggressive one as her hands continued to move over the twin’s body. Eventually her hand dropped to Jessica’s thigh and she began to move up beneath the twin’s hem. As she moved her hand up, the dress revealed more and more of Jessica’s leg until her pink nether lips were visible. I watched as the teen’s fingers slipped into the older girl and Jessica moaned.

“My sister is such an aggressive little slut,” Carlotta said as her fingers began to work on my zipper.

I looked back from the spectacle of the two necking women and saw that Emily was working on my belt and Carletta pulled down my zipper.

Bebedetta had released the rear seal on Jessica’s dress and the top was now down, leaving only a thin strip of fabric around the girl’s waist. Meanwhile the teen was sucking on the twin’s breasts. Jessica had her hand on the girl’s head and was pulling her tightly into her chest.

I raised my butt so that Emily and Carlotta could pull down my trousers. I kicked off my loafers and Carlotta, who had dropped to her knees between my legs pulled off my pants and socks. Between my legs my hard prick stood up and Emily began to slowly jack me off as Carlotta undressed me.

When she got my pants off Carlotta took a deep breath. I could see her eyes glaze over as the strong pheromones hit her. I was going crazy with lust. There were four strong Mariner line woman excreting female pheromones into the room.

Carlotte bend over and I felt her lips touch the helm of my cock. Without further foreplay she engulfed me. I did not know whether Mariner women were just not born with a gag reflex or whether overcoming that reflex was a skill taught in school, but Carlotta sucked me in to the root. When she got to the bottom I felt her tongue lapping out of her mouth to tease my balls.

I was not watching her, however, because as her mouth touched me Emily used her hand on my chin to guide my lips on to hers. Our eyes were locked together as our kiss extended until we were both panting.

Both of us looked at her sister and her lover when Jessica howled in release. She was laying back on the chaise with Benedetta between her legs and the teenager was working her over with her mouth buried between the twin’s legs. Jessica’s hands were on her head and her hips were jerking her body into the girl’s mouth.

I reached for the back of Emily’s dress and dragged down the zipper. I then reached to the hem and pull the dress over her head. As Carlotta continued to give me my wet sloppy blowjob I bent down to suck on Emily’s nipples. As soon as the twin was naked I saw Carlotta reach up and begin to strum Emily’s clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.