The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 25

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

Lilith Louve

She first saw the tall strawberry blonde in her Circuit Analysis class. She was lovely. Her piercing blue eyes could look straight through you. Her body was lithe with grapefruit sized breasts that just begged to be chewed, at least Lilith thought so. Her clothes always seemed to skirt just this side of proper. Just a little too sexy. Just a little too enticing.

And her voice. That odd accent. Not British, but definitely not American either. Too distinct to be Canadian. She lived with a number of other girls in a house just off campus. A house that seemed to see an awful lot of young college age men tromping through it.

Lilith did not know just what to make of her. But oh she wanted to. She fancied herself pretty good at picking out girls who were interested. Some might claim they weren’t, but by the time she had their panties around their ankles they were pretty much anxious to do just about anything she wanted. This one did not seem to be that type. Lilith could tell by the way she interacted with the other girls from her house. They all seemed to be very friendly with each other. She could tell by the way they stood next to each other. The casual touches. But she was confused. They often seemed to be sharing those same signals with the many men that orbited them too.

Lilith knew there were bi girls around. Was she one of those? Lilith herself did not have much use for men nor a very high opinion of them either. Every man she had ever been close to had hurt her. First her father. Then the bastard that had replaced him. Bad tutors. Bad strangers even. She hated certain individuals and looked upon the rest of mankind with distaste.

Meeting the girl turned out to be easier than she had expected. Circuit Analysis was a big class so Lilith did not expect it when she walked out of the lecture hall after a particular lesson to find the strawberry blonde waiting for her.

“Hello, my name is Cecelia Winthrope. Please call my Sissy. I think we have some common interests.”

“What makes you say that?” Lilith responded a little taken aback by the girl.

“I heard you’ve been asking around about me.”

“I’m not a stalker,” Lilith said, wondering if that were actually true.

“Oh I know. I’ve been asking about you too.”

“Really? Then you know I’m Lilith Louve.”

“What a pretty name, Ms Louve.” She saw the girl was busy checking her out. For some reason Lilith felt her face getting hot. “Lilith would you like to somewhere for a drink?”

“That would be nice.”

“Do you have a car?”

“Yes. Would you like to meet me somewhere?”

“Why don’t I go with you?” She said as Lilith stared into her blue eyes.

She followed her to her car in the student parking lot.

“Nice,” Cecelia said when she saw the Nissan GT-R.

“I don’t want to be rude,” Lilith said as she started the car. “But where are you from? I just love your accent.”

“I’m from Mariner. It’s a little principality in Europe.”

“I’ve never heard of it.”

“What about you?” Cecelia asked asked as the woman pulled into traffic. “Where in the States do you hail from?”

“New York. My father came from Europe. I’m not sure where from. My mother is old money.”

“Explains the car,” Cecelia said. “Where are we going?”

“A friendly place I know about.”

Lilith pulled into the bar’s parking lot. It was still a little early for this place, but it was open.

When they go through the door Cecelia checked out the butch bartender and the five or so couples, all women, that were sitting around the place.

They took a table and a slim girl in a tight top and crop pants came over to take their order.

“Bring us a couple of slings, Deb,” Lilith said to the waitress.

“Can I see some ID hon?” she said to Cecelia.

The strawberry blonde pull a driver license out of the back of her phone case. The waitress looked at and handed it back and walked off.

“So, gay bar,” Cecelia said.

“Does it make you uncomfortable?” Lilith asked.

“No. I’ve never been to one before though.” Cecelia slipped her license back into her phone case. “Not what I expected.”

“The hunting parties don’t come out for a few more hours. Then I’m afraid they’d be circling a new girl like you like flies.”

“You think so?” Cecelia swiped her tongue over her lips in a manner which to Lilith seemed almost feral. “Maybe I’d be doing the hunting.”

“You don’t seem to be that kind of girl,” Lilith said.

“You might be surprised,” Cecelia said. Lilith felt a foot between her legs, touching her calf.

The waitress brought over their drinks and while she was there Lilith felt the foot move up to her thigh. When it pressed between her legs she gasped.

“I think Mariner girls might not be what you expect,” the strawberry blonde said. “So where do you live?”


Cecelia was all over her the moment her front door closed. Damn the girl could kiss. Lilith was half naked before she even realized the girl was taking off her clothes. Lilith had been with many women, but this one was a surprise. Cecelia seemed to understand her body like no one else did. From the moment they first kissed until Cecelia finger her to her first mind shattering orgasm could not have been more than three minutes.

Lilith found herself pushed against the wall in her front hall trembling in ecstasy.

“Oh my. You’re a passionate thing. If I didn’t know better...” Cecelia said her fingers still moving in the girl.

When her mouth moved to Lilith’s nipples the brunette came until she could barely stand, leaning against the wall. Finally she begged, “Bed. Please bed.”

Cecelia released her long enough to be led to the woman’s bedroom. When they reached it clothes fell like rainwater until thy were both naked. Then laying in the queen bed they necked until both women were panting.

They moved into a sixty-nine, but Lilith quickly found it impossible to concentrate enough to pleasure her partner. What Cecelia could do with her tongue was inspiring. It inspired Lilith to a run of orgasms that had her eventually collapsing like a boneless fish atop the other girl, too weak to move, let alone return the favor.

Finally Cecelia hooked her leg around the other girl and flipped them over so that Lilith was on the bottom. She then turned around and took the exhausted girl into her arms. She found her crying.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. You’re just so good. I’m not selfish really. Let me rest a minute and I’ll do you. I promise.”

“Shhhh,” Cecelia said. “I’m not done yet.”

Cecelia pressed her legs between the girl’s. She sidled up to her until their cunts were touching. Then she began to move.

“Oh God!” Lilith cried as pulses of pleasure started going through her.

In less than a minute both woman were panting. Cecelia was kissing her as Lilith moaned into her mouth. Lilith had come innumerable times already and Cecelia knew that the more times a woman came the easier her next orgasm would be to reach so she was not surprised when Lilith started to cum, but she did not let that slow her down and soon her own orgasm blew through her. A very nice one.

She managed to pull another one out too before both women collapsed in a heap in each other’s arms.

“Wow,” Lilith said.

“Yeah. It was pretty good.”

“I’m famished. How about we go get some dinner.”

Cecelia stretched. Lilith admired her lithe form.

“I can’t. Not tonight. I’ve got to meet my fiance.”

“You didn’t say you were engaged,” Lilith said suddenly hurt. “You’re not wearing a ring.”

“It’s like five carats. I’d get murdered wearing something like that around here.” She saw the look on the other girl’s face.
“Don’t worry. He’s not jealous. We Mariners don’t quite see things the way you do here in the States. We can get together again if you want.”

“Really?” Lilith was not so sure that was a good idea. She was already feeling too much with this one.

“Sure. It’s not like Henry doesn’t have his own fun when he can.”

“I don’t quite know how to take that,” Lilith said. She hardly had any claim on the girl. Hell she would not be the first woman Lilith had picked up, fucked and never seen again. But that was not what she wanted.

“Take it like this,” and Cecelia pressed her lips to Lilith’s until the woman moaned. “Oh you so want more? Me too.”

Cecelia stood and started digging through her cloths. When she found her phone she opened the case and turned it on. “What’s your number?”

When Lilith gave it to her she heard her own phone ringing.

“Now you’ve got mine too.” She then used the phone to call a cab.

Cecelia then pulled on her clothes. Lilith walked her to the door naked. Before she opened it she and Cecelia shared a last passionate kiss.


“So where have you been, my lovely?”

Cecelia closed the car door behind her as she put away her credit card. She stepped on to the curb and gave her fiance a quick peck on the lips.

“I met a girl,” the strawberry blonde said.

“How interesting. How was she?”

“Scrumptious,” She said as they walked to her front door. “Have you been waiting long?”

“No not too long. I’m sure Lucia would have let me in.”

“It’s Lucy, Henry. You know how she wants to blend in.” Cecelia fished her keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door.

“The way that girl is built there’s no way she won’t stand out.”

“Hello Hank,” Lucy said.

“Hank, indeed,” he said.

“Oh don’t carry on so,” Cecelia said. “Let me get a quick shower and we can go.”

“Let me join in,” he said taking her hand.

“And we’ll never get to dinner,” she said kissing his cheek and then pulling away.

Henry walked into the living room to wait. He pulled a book out of his backpack and continued reading some of his assigned reading. He finished a number of pages when he heard someone come in.

“Hello Henry,” another voice said. He looked up the see the athletic brunette.

“Hi, Jen. How’s that husband of yours?”

“Still in Europe. And stop looking at me like that. You know I have no willpower to resist you.”

“I’d never poach in Grant’s field, darling. I know the two of you are exclusive until you get knocked up.”

“Well there are a few things a girl can do that can make sure that doesn’t happen with the wrong guy.”

“Hands off my man, hussy.” Cecelia said coming into the room.

“Sissy!” Jen said hugging her cousin.

“What are you doing here?”

“Bianca need some help with her vector calculus so I offered to come over and tutor her. Us Mariner girls have to stick together.”

“It sounds like you were more interested in sticking with a certain Mariner boy.”

“He is really tasty. Are sure you don’t want to share?”

“I’d love to share, darling, but I’m not sure Grant would be up for that. At least not until you catch.”

“Damn. You always were the sensible one.”

“Come on, Henry. I’m starving.”


“How come you left your car at campus?” he asked as they walked down the sidewalk.

“I told you I met a girl.”

“Do you intend to share her?”

“I don’t think this is one for sharing. She’s Les all the way.”

“Pity.”

“You weren’t in class today.” Their Elizabethan Literature class was one of the few that they shared. Cecelia had missed him.

“I had to visit the embassy today. There were instruments I had to sign. The Chancellor can carry out most of my duties, but there are some things I must sign myself.”

“Well only a few more months and we can return,” Cecelia said.

“I must say in some respect I’ll miss the freedom we have here. Though maybe not the walking.”

“If you would get a drivers license we could have taken your car.”

“Bad idea, lovely. Can you imagine the headlines if I got in an accident?”

“Hum”

They entered the parking garage. Up ahead Henry saw the white Mercedes. When they got to it he waited for Cecelia to click the door lock with her remote and then opened the driver’s door for her. He then ran around to the passenger door while she started the vehicle.

“How about after dinner we head back to the house and see if anyone wants to play,” Cecelia said.


Lilith wanted to call the strawberry blonde the next day, but she was afraid if she seemed too eager she would scare her away. So she waited until their next class together. Digital Circuits was their last class of the day, so it seemed natural when Lilith asked Cecelia out for drinks again.


“Ohgod, ohgod, ohgod ... Oh FUCK!” Lilith’s body jerked and writhed as a massive climax pounded her.

“You are so fucking good at that,” Lilith finally said as her brain once again became capable of conscious thought. Her body was still panting though.

Cecelia laughed. “You managed to wreck me pretty good too,” the girl said stretching. Lilith watched her grapefruit size breast flatten as the girl pulled her arms over her head and moved like a cat on the bed next to her. Then she rolled over and sat up.

“Stay,” Lilith said. “I’ll make us dinner and we can make out all night.”

“I can’t. I have homework.” Cecelia stood and started to collect up her clothing. “Beside I promised Bianca I’d help her with her calculus.”

Lilith sat up and watched her pulling up her panties. “Is Bianca one of your housemates?”

“Yes.”

“What’s with you and all the girls in that house anyway?” Lilith hesitated. Then asked, “Are you ... do you...”

“Yes. We play around. It’s our way.”

“Your way?”

“People from Mariner aren’t as ... up tight I guess, as people in the States. Most Mariner women are bisexual. We don’t get as emotional over sex as people here seem to.” Cecelia was holding a sock and looking around trying to find its mate. Finally she found it peeking out from under the bed. “You should come over for dinner some time and meet them. They’re all lovely girls.”

“What about your fiance?”

“Oh he lives with a couple of other guys from Mariner. They have their own house. Have you seen my other shoe?”

Lilith climbed off the bed and looked around, not really thinking about shoes.

“Here it is,” Cecelia said looking behind a pile of Lilith’s clothes.

Cecelia grabbed her backpack and kissed the still naked Lilith at her front door.

Today she had driven her Mercedes to the dark girl’s house, so her trip back to the Mariner house took only a few minutes. When she arrived the house seemed empty until she headed up to the bedrooms.

“OH fucking God, Hank,” she heard coming out of Lucy’s room.

Cecelia had to pass her room first, so she quietly opened her door and set her bag just inside. Then she crept up to the cracked opened door.

Inside she saw the dark haired girl’s ass swinging on the bed as her naked fiance pounded her from behind. Cecelia could see the girl’s tits swaying as his body slapped her ass each time he plunged his hard cock into her. Lucy was shaking and moaning and it was obvious to Cecelia that she was coming.

She shoved the door open and it bang against the wall. Both members of the copulating couple jerked their heads up to stare at the door.

“You fucking slut,” Cecelia screamed. “You just couldn’t keep your fucking hands off my man.”

Lucy tried to look frightened as the strawberry blonde rush the bed, but she couldn’t help herself and started to laugh even though Cecelia’s antics had caused her orgasm to flutter out.

“Sissy you know I can’t help myself when I get to this time of the month. My pheromones just go crazy and then Hank showed up bleeding those Riogati male pheromones everywhere and I just couldn’t control myself.”

“Shhh,” Cecelia said touching the girl’s cheek. “You know we can’t talk about that.” Then she kissed her.

“You’re overdressed,” Henry said his pistoning hips not slowing his thrusts into the naked girl.

“Be quite you rake,” Cecelia said to her man. “You’re lucky I’m so understanding, and that she’s thumbing my nipple right now. It doesn’t hurt that I just got my cunt expertly eaten not half an hour ago.” In truth the mixture of male and female pheromones nearly had Cecelia ready to tear her clothes off and beg to be taken.

“So you’re?” Henry said.

“As horny as a mare in breeding season,” Cecelia said helping Lucy tear at her clothing. Within seconds she was naked and sliding under her friend’s body. When her cunt was right under the girl’s face Lucy dove down and began chewing on her major labia. Meanwhile at her other end Cecelia began to run her tongue over the coupling of her fiance’s prick and her friend’s pussy.

Lucy moaned into Cecelia’s cunt as the combination of tongue and cock began to drag her to another climax.

“Fuck Sissy, you are so good at that,” the girl said right before her brain exploded.

“Oh God,” Henry said. He felt the Mariner’ girl’s cunt clasping and milking him as he shot his load into her warm cunt.

When he finished Henry pulled out and Cecelia reached up and pulled his messy prick into her mouth, sucking off Lucy and his combined juices. When she finished she looked over to the lounging brunette.

“Not so fast, bitch. This thing is going to be fairly useless for the next twenty minutes or so and I’m ready to chew through a tree. Get your ass over hear and eat me.”

“Your wish is my command, princess,” Lucy said crawling between Cecelia’s thighs.

“You go to stop that shit ... awh fuck girl ... there ... right the fuck thereeee.”


“Are you sure your friends won’t mind?” Lilith asked again.

“I told you. It’s just a little pot luck party. Everyone is asking friends over. It’s kind of a Mariner holiday. No special ceremonies or anything, but it’s nice to celebrate with friends.”

“Are we friends Sissy?” The girl stopped. Her arms were filled with the box of food which were to be her contribution to the feast.

“You know we are Lil,” Cecelia said kissing the girl.

Lilith had not seen the house before. It was an old multistory. Many of the other structures of its size and age had long ago been partitioned to make four or more separate apartments so that their owners could outlet them to students for ridiculously high rents. Like some of the Greek houses also in the neighborhood this one had instead been purchased and renovated for the Mariner students.

As the girls walked up they saw a number of students on the front lawn and porch drinking from plastic cups. Cecelia waved to a few of them and led the other women up the stairs and into the house. The table in the dining room had numerous plates and boxes on it. Cecelia clear enough room for Lilith’s box and opened it.

Lilith watched as a young man walked up behind her friend and put his arms around her. She felt a stab of jealousy which somehow crumbled when he turned to look at her. The feeling was not new. She had felt it with others. Cecelia engendered it in her. Very strongly. But not like this. Not this strongly.

“Lil,” Cecelia was saying. “Lil, wake up!”

“What? Oh sorry. What were you saying?”

“I was introducing you to my fiance. Henry this is Lilith, my friend from class. Lilith this is Henry Ricci”

“Please to meet you Lilith. I think Sissy kind of undersold how pretty you are.” He reached to take her hand.

It was like electricity. She actually felt herself blush. This was so wrong.

“Sissy. I’m sorry. I’ve got to go.”

“Go what do you mean?”

Lilith turned and practically ran out of the house.

“Henry do you know her?” Cecelia asked. “Did you do something?”

“No. Never saw her before.”


Lilith ran to her car and peeled out ignoring the girl that was running to catch it. She drove only far enough to get herself under control. She could feel her blood rushing though her head. Her hands were shaking. Over a guy?

That had never happened to her. She had lost control somehow. She did not lose control. She could not lose control. She sat in the car and breathed. Slowly she felt herself calming enough to think.


Cecelia was waiting for her at her apartment.

“What’s going on?” Cecelia asked.

“That guy. Your fiance? Who is he?”

“Henry. He’s ... He’s from Mariner. We’ve been together for awhile. We’re just waiting to graduate in a couple of months before we get married.”

“Yet here you are,” Lilith opened her door and let the other women enter.

“Conventions in Mariner are ... different than here. We’re a little looser about things like monogamy.”

“So...”

“I was worried about you.”

“So Henry doesn’t mind if you have a lesbian lover?”

“No. We’ve even shared girls before.”

“I don’t play with men.” Never.

“I know. It’s okay. That’s not a requirement.”

“Just meaningless sex?” Lilith said bitterly.

“It’s not meaningless,” Cecelia said reaching for her lover.


“She should be careful,” Marie Ormond said.

Henry sat at the embassy desk in the ambassador’s office. “You know Sissy. She can be a little wild.”

“I know,” the woman agreed. “But she is not in Mariner now and people here do not follow our ways. Getting involved with those outside the lines can lead to problems.”

“Is that the same speech you gave to Jen when she decided to marry Grant?”

“Yes. He’s a good man, but so many are not as flexible, as accepting of our ways, as he has been.”

Henry sat quietly and thought about what the security agent was requesting.

“Alright. Check up on her.” His voice took on a stern warning. “But no interfering. I don’t want to find that she’s been paid off or encouraged to transfer to another school. We’ll be gone in a couple of months anyway.”


Lilith still could not explain it. After the party she and Sissy had groped, licked and sucked each other until they passed out exhausted in the wee small hours of the morning. The next day her thoughts were not full of the vivacious strawberry blonde, but of her very male fiance. She finally figured out what she had felt when she had met him. It was lust. It was desire. It was something she had never felt for any man. Not her father who had raped her in adolescence. Not her step father, the man her needy mother had replaced her dead father with. Not when he touched her and used her while her drunk and drugged mother had been oblivious to it all.

How could this be possible? She despised men. What was it about this man? Who was he?

She knew he was a student. There were ways to find out about other students. Social Media for one.

When she looked she could find little on him. He was here on a student visa. Like Sissy he was from Mariner, the oddly named land-locked nation in the Alps named for the sea. He was in the College of Engineering. Other than that she seemed unable to find any more about him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.