The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

Much of the inhabited portion of Mariner lies in the Subalpine region of the valleys, but the summits provide for both the isolation of Mariner and one of the favorite pass times of it’s inhabitants, skiing. It was not surprising to me that the crown owned a quite nice chalet located in the glacial region of the Alps.

“I know Jordan wishes she could be here with us James,” Emily said. Her gorgeous body was pressed into mine as we both watched her sister Jessica, who was still sleeping.

“Did you see Jordan while you were in New York?” I asked quietly.

“Yes. We went down to Boston after we finished the shoot. We had ever so much fun.”

I had asked the twins to join mother and I for the holiday. We had elected to spend it at the chalet. Desiree and a security team were also in residence, though other servants were still back at the palace or with their own families. St. Nicholas’ Feast Day was the holiday that most Mariners traded presents, with Christmas reserved for celebration of the Birth of Christ, with parties and family gatherings, more than presents. Following the old British model most servants worked on Christmas and had Boxing Day off, which by Mariner tradition was still the day employers gave Christmas bonus’s and gifts to their employees.

St. Nicholas’s Feast was on a Monday this year. So festivities were guaranteed to start on Friday and go for the whole four days. I would be leaving today long enough to give a speech at one of the festivals tonight. I had asked the twins to accompany me. That would be their first public airing as potential consorts, though their entry in the competition was well publicized by now.

I wondered what people would think when Allison joined me later this month to vie for the same position, though she was still unaware of that.

“Doesn’t she look simply breathtaking,” I said to Emily about her sister. She blushed realizing that Jessica looked just like her and that I was complimenting them both.

“She tastes even better,” Emily said bending down to take her sister’s tanned breast into her mouth, She sucked gently and Jessica moaned in her sleep.

Emily kept at her until her sister reached up to cup the back of her head. Jessica’s eyes fluttered open and she saw me watching her sister nursing from her dry breast. Her eyes ran from my face down my body. Emily had pushed the sheet off of us when she started to work on her sister, so my hardening cock was visible to her. She took a deep breath when she saw me, which caused her breasts to move into her sister’s mouth.

Emily moved to her other breast and I could see the ring of moisture around the nipple she had just released. I reached out and ran my thumb over it.

“Ohhhh,” Jessica moaned.

I reached out with my other hand and ran it over Emily’s round bottom, presented to me as she leaned over her sister. After cupping one cheek I released it and moved my fingers down her crack and between her legs. She was wet. I slipped two fingers in and she moaned into Jessica’s breast.

Emily moved closer to me as her mouth moved down her sister’s body, kissing her stomach.

I saw Jessica’s eyelids flutter as Emily’s tongue rimmed her navel.

I pulled myself up so that I was behind Emily. My hands went to her hips and then moved down to cup her ass and pull her cheeks apart.

As her tongue reached the shaved area above Jessica’s hooded clit I moved forward, placing the head of my hard cock at the mouth of Emily’s sex. As her tongue started to flutter over Jessica’s clit to tease it out of its hood I slid into her and she made a whining sound as her tongue continued to flutter.

She was wet and amazingly tight for someone who was as sexually active as I knew both twins to be.

Jessica’s body twisted as Emily continued to work on her. Meanwhile Emily did something with her KG muscles and I felt her cunt ripple on me, not in orgasm but in conscious movement.

“Oh there Em ... right there ... like that ... like that,” Jessica was moaning. Suddenly her hips shot up and she wailed. “Oh Fuck Yes!” Emily did not stop and continued to work Jessica until her cum was finished.

I reached down and began to strum Emily’s clit as I thrust into her.

“Oh me next ... me next ... make me cummmmm!” Emily moaned as I drove her over the edge. Her movements became totally uncontrolled as I felt her cunt ripple over me in orgasm instead of seduction.

When she finished I pushed her forward onto her sister as I crawled up so that I could reach Jessica. She popped off my cock and I could feel the cold air on my member. Moving between Jessica’s legs I laid my prick on her wide open pussy, sliding along the lips until the tip bumped her clit, now completely out of its hood.

Jessica mewed and begged, “Please James. In me.”

I slid over her lips the other way and when I was in the right position pushed into her.

“Oh Damn. So Good,” she moaned.

Her legs wrapped around my thighs giving her leverage to push up into me and take in more of my long hard prick. Emily was moving up her sister’s body and I could see she was climbing up to sit on her face. I reached out and grabbed her thighs, tipping her body forward so I could reach her sloppy wet cunt.

Her head fell into Jessica’s chest and her sister wrapped her arms around her so she could not move forward, pulling her into her breasts. I pulled her cunt to my face, lapping at her lips as I continued to pound her sister.

By the way Emily was moving her torso I could tell that Jessica had latched on to one of Emily’s breasts. My tongue started to spear into her cunt just as my cock was into her sister’s.

Jessica was pretty close to cumming before I speared her. It only took a few dozen thrusts before she started cumming around me. Meanwhile I was struggling to hold Emily still as her body danced on my tongue. Jessica’s wail was cut short and I realized that Emily had silenced her with a kiss.

As Emily’s body suddenly froze in climax I felt my own overwhelm me. I spurted into Jessica’s rolling cunt, as she continued to climax until long after I was finished.

The girls were on top of each other, with Jessica on the bottom and Emily on top. I dropped next to them and Emily rolled over me so that I was between them. Then Emily kissed me as she pressed her body into me. When the kiss finished Jessica kissed me next. Then both girls kissed each other and I watched as their tongues danced.

“You two are so hot,” I said. My arms were around them both now and I cupped a breast in each hand as I pulled them into me. “So what do you want to do now?”

Emily giggled. “Naughty things. But I think we better get up and have breakfast.”

“Why don’t we ski down to the village?” Jessica said.

The village was several thousand feet downhill. There was a lift there that landed a dozen or so hundred feet above the chalet. So you could ski in and out as well as taking the road.

“OK,” I said.

“Shower,” Emily said pulling away from me. Jessica started to get up too.

“Go ahead,” I said. “Let me see if mother wants to join us. I’ll be join you in a minute.”

I found my phone on the side table and press the direct contact icon for Cecelia.

“Mother I didn’t wake you did I?”

“No James,” I heard her say. “I’m in the village.”

“Oh. Maybe we can meet later. The three of us are heading down there for a late breakfast.”

“Perhaps. Give me a call when you get here. Bye.”

I called Desiree next. “The twins and I are headed down to the village.”

“Alright. Evelina and I are already here with the Princess. You shouldn’t be able to get into much of a problem on the slopes.” I wondered how many other security people would be watching us.

I slipped into the bathroom to see the twins were already in the shower. As at the palace, the shower was easily big enough for three and was very high tech, with a rain plate in the ceiling and numerous hand unit and body spray nozzles, all electronically controlled.

Jessica and Emily were busy scrubbing each other. When I joined them I soon found four hands making sure every inch of my body was scrubbed clean. They both enjoyed becoming human loofahs by squirting liquid soap on their tits and then using them to rub all over my back and chest. I washed Emily’s hair and then Jessica’s. Our shower took long enough I was glad the shower had an on demand water heater.

Afterward I helped each girl dry their hair. I shaved at one sink while they manged to share the other in an effort to put blush on the rose.

We slipped into sets of ski wear. I noted they once again selected identical outfits of different colors, obviously playing on the twin thing. I wondered again if it was because they were deliberately playing into the twin and the prince legend. They were smart girls, from a politically connected family. They were almost certainly working the angles. That did not make them any less pleasant to be around or any less passionate in bed. In terms of raw physical attraction only Desiree and Cecelia inspired bouts of physical attraction at as high level as the Bianchi sisters.

Ski vacations had been almost as high on the trust agenda as beach getaways, so Jordan and I had spent time every winter during our breaks at one of the western ski resorts. That meant lessons of course, and we both were quite accomplished skiers.

The route down was not suppose to be especially challenging. When we got to the village we stored our skis in one of the convenient racks next to the restaurant. We had brought spare shoes in the backpack I wore, since walking in ski boots any distance is not very comfortable.

Inside the restaurant the hostess recognized me immediately.

“Your Highness,” she gushed. “We have a nice table for you.” I could see her looking at Jessica and Emily in their matching, but color contrasting jackets. They were zipped open and the hoods were thrown back so that the girls could perch their dark lenses above their foreheads. She gave them a good looking over but said nothing to them.

After we were seated Jessica said,’ Em did you see the hostess checking you out? She totally wanted you.”

“Ha! She was checking you out. You could probably have her right on that empty table over there.”

I shook my head. “You two are awful. No one, man or woman is safe.”

“Unless I eat soon I will have no strength to ravage anyone,” Em said looking over the menu.

The server brought us a carafe of coffee and a tray with cream and sweeteners on it. I looked at my watch. It was nearly eleven. I pulled out my mobile.

“Mother, we’re in the restaurant.”

“We’ll be right over.”

We had just gotten around to ordering when Cecelia appeared with Desiree and Evelina in tow. Mother sat and the other two looked to be about to take themselves outside.

“Desiree stay and eat with us,” I said.

“I don’t want to intrude,” she said.

“Nonsense, Auntie,” I said facetiously. “Come join us.”

I got the death stare for my ‘auntie’ crack. “Don’t you ‘auntie’ me,” she said. Adding ‘Highness’ after in a most unflattering tone.

“So is your speech ready?” mother said changing the subject.

“Yes. I think Elisa and I have done a good job at it.”

“I’ll be glad to be able to just stand and enjoy it,” Cecelia said.


Bianca came and picked up the twins, Desiree and I, followed by the prerequisite chase vehicles. Evelina stayed at the chalet with mother. The speech was outside and so all three ladies were dressed appropriately in warm clothes that somehow still managed to show off enough curves to leave no doubt about the sexuality of the wearer.

As I looked out over the crowd I noted that the taller Desiree was well bookend by the twins, who had chosen identical outfits, in an attempt to dazzle her, I suspected. Unlike myself, for some reason my master spy could not tell the two girls apart. Since I suspected this was a game they were use to playing, Desiree went around in a state where she was totally unsure of which girl was which. They played this for maximum effect. The fact that I seemed to have no trouble at it, I knew drove Desiree to distraction. They also insisted on flirting with her, something they were masters at.

The speech was a success. Afterward Bianca drove us back to the chalet. Mother was already in bed, not alone. Desiree took herself off to her own room. I had insisted she be our guest, even though the security team was being housed elsewhere.


On the next day, Sunday, we got up middling early so that we could attend Mass at the local church. Considering the snow, and the probable fact that most of the churchgoers arrived by ski, dress was subdued compared to the cathedral.

Late in the evening the tradition was for each member of the household to put their present in the stocking of the recipient. The rules were pretty clear. Presents must fit in the stocking, which was usually of the large variety I was familiar with from my time in the United States. Most presents, for adults at any rate, were fairly expensive and small. Jewelry was common. It was fair game to give something like a car remote (with attendant car outside) or even gift cards (though that was considered gauche by most people.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.