The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

Kelly called me two days after our threesome with Allison. We agreed to meet for lunch at the Science and Engineering Hall off H Street. I was sitting in the ground floor lounge and Kelly walked up to me. She kissed me on the cheek and sat next to me.

“Allison says you and her are just really good friends.”

“That’s pretty much true,” I said.

“She’s my roommate at the House and she never mentioned you before. How long have you known each other?”

“We went to high school together, sort of.”

“Sort of?”

“We were at the same boarding school. Allison was in the same year as my sister. They were ‘really good friends’ too.”

“Oh.”

“Is that a problem?”

“No. It’s just I’m not really looking for a ‘good friend’. I’m more interested in a relationship. I’m not terribly old-fashioned. We can both play with Allison, but I need more. If you’re not interested...”

“I don’t know you well enough to know whether I’m interested or not,” I said.

“Good answer.” Kelly seemed happy with my response. “Let’s walk up to Washington Circle. We’ll talk and maybe see if we think a first date might be nice.”


Our first date went spectacularly. Part of that ensured that it ended in my apartment where we made mad monkey love for most of the night. It also ensured a second date. Followed shortly by a third. By spring we were inseparable and planning for the future.


By the second semester of our junior year Kelly and I had been going together for over a year.

“How serious about her are you James?” Jordan said.

“I’ve never met another woman like her,” I said into the phone. Jordan was working on her last semester at Harvard. We had spent the Christmas break in Boston together.

I was even thinking of taking Kelly up to Boston to meet Jordan once finals were finished.

“Don’t move too fast James. You still have another year of school at least.”

“Unlike you. I know you’re looking forward to graduation.”
“I’m looking forward to making my own decisions. Speaking of which I’ve heard back from the partnership I interviewed with last month. They’ve made me a job offer.”

“The New York one?”

“Yes, but the position is in Boston.”

“Do you want to stay there?”

“Maybe for awhile. Why? Are you thinking of doing your graduate work up here?”

“I’m not sure I want to go to graduate school,” I said. “That would put off getting a job another couple of years.”

“Is that because of Kelly?”

“Maybe a little. Mostly its because I’m just sick of school. I was never that interested in majoring in the field the trust arm twisted me into. It was fun before it became a job. I can’t imagine getting an advance degree in that field.”

“Have you talked to Mr. Bester about that?”

“Yes I have. I have another meeting with him tomorrow.”

“Good luck. I’ll talk to you again next week. We can talk about your plans while you’re here for my graduation. You’re still planning on coming right?”

“No way I would miss it.”


The trust maintained offices just off K street, near where many of the lobbyists had their offices. The glass door had the simple sign: J.P. Barlett and Associates. I had been in other offices of people handling trust business for me and never saw a pattern of the companies that seemed to represent them. I always supposed that they were local partnerships who worked with the executors.

Inside I saw the receptionist seated at her desk. She was a twenty something brunette dressed professionally. As soon as I entered she looked up.

“Mr. Sutton. Mr. Bester is expecting you.” She picked up her phone and said, “Sir. Mr. Sutton is here.” Turning to me she said, “You may go in.”

I knew the way. On the other side of the door was a short hall which opened into Bester’s office. His desk was quite modern looking. Two monitors sat on the glass surface. I suppose the actual workstation was hidden somewhere. There was a mouse and keyboard. The monitors were offset from the two chairs placed before the desk, so that the visitors could not see what he was looking at, but did not have to look over the monitors to see Bester.

Simon Bester stood as I entered. He reached over the desk to shake my hand. “Please sit down James. How may I help you today?”

“I wanted to talk to you about the inquiries the trust has been sending me about graduate school.”

“Is there some particular item you need explained to you?”

“Yes. To start with I have no interest in attending graduate school. My interest in the field of cybersecurity is minimal at best. I’ve kept my grades up as required by the trust. The coursework is well within my capability. It just holds little interest for me.”

“James we’ve talked about this before. The terms of the trust are very clear. There were a number of subjects open to you and you chose this field.”

“Out of a number of equally uninteresting majors.”

“Now James you know that it was the intention of your parents that upon reaching maturity you would take over the business. The fields of study open to you were specifically selected to give you the background necessary to fill that position.” He sighed. “I know it seems arbitrary, but I can assure you that it is not.”

“Perhaps so, but since the trust has not saw fit to inform me of what business that is, I find myself unable to evaluate how necessary the course of study I’ve been forced to take is to that.”

“It’s been explained to you that until you reach your maturity there are aspects of the terms which prohibit certain information from being released to you or your sister. These prohibitions are for your protection and the protection of the business.”

“So I have been told. Literally for years. That does not make the situation any more tolerable for me.”

“So I can see from the documents sent to you that you are not constrained to graduate work in the field of cyber-security. As a matter of fact it looks to me that an advance degree in either business administration or international finance is actually preferable according to these documents.”

“That still does not touch on the fact that I really have no interest in those subjects either. Moreover I want to get on with my life. Join the workforce. Perhaps marry. Not continue indefinitely in academia.”

“Now let me be quite clear Mr. Sutton. The trust pays for your apartment. You have a car provided by the trust. It pays you a stipend every month. All of these benefits are dependent upon you maintaining adequate grades in a field of study determined to be in compliance with the terms of the trust.”

“Why isn’t Jordan being required to attend graduate school?”

“This has also been explained to you before. You and your sister are subject to different requirements. The reasons for that are contained in terms of the trust which cannot be revealed to you at this time. Rest assured there will come a time when all of this will be told to you. Now is not the time.”

I could tell that he was frustrated with me. That was fair. I was equally frustrated with him.

“James,” he said finally. “You do not have to take the GRE until next year. The same applies to your application to graduate school. Take the summer. I believe you intend to spend some time with Jordan in Boston.”

“Yes. After finals I’ll head up there for her graduation. She tells me she has a job up there. She seems to think that she’ll be able to stay in the condo she’s in now.”

“That is my understanding as well,” Bester said. “Discuss this with her. I’ve always found her to be very level headed. Decide which program you think is best for you and we’ll talk in the fall.”

I sighed, understanding I was not going to get anywhere in this with him.

“OK,” I said.


“You’re being fairly sullen tonight,” Kelly said. “Worried about tomorrow’s final?”

Kelly and I were cuddled up in my bed at the apartment. I shook my head. “Just general stuff.”

“I’ve got a way to work off stress,” Kelly said reaching down for my cock. It began to harden under her knowing grasp.

“It seems I’m getting stiffer rather than more relaxed,” I teased.

“Oh I think I can handle that,” the blonde said scooting down the bed.

She began by kissing along the top of my member. She gave me little kisses from the head to the root. When she got to the bottom she moved lower using her tongue to lap at first one ball and then the other. Then she gently took in the right ball, sucking on it as her tongue traced out the ridges on its surface. She released it and moved over to the left duplicating her worship. As she did this her hand moved up and down the hard member, loosely moving the skin. I gasped.

Then she began to lick around it, starting at the root and now moving up. When she reached the scar beneath the head she halted, just letting her tongue move over and trace that portion again and again.

Her tongue then moved up lapping at the head. A drop of white precum seeped out and she lapped it up. Then she stiffened her tongue and pushed into the opening while her thumb ran under the head.

By the time her mouth enveloped me it took only half a dozen long trips to the root before I was shooting into her mouth. As I shot she swallowed down each pulse. Then she cleaned it all up with her mouth.

When she kissed me I tasted almost nothing of my seed in her mouth.

“More relaxed now?”

“God yes,” I said hardly able to move so relaxed was I.


My relaxation did not extend very far into the next day. I finished my last final and decided to call Kelly to talk about it. I knew she had already finished her last final. We had talked about her joining me in Boston at Jordan’s graduation.

When I called I did not get an answer. The call did not go to voicemail instead I got a message about an inactive number. I wondered if she had inadvertently blocked me. I never conceived that she might have blocked me on purpose.

Concerned I hit the icon for Allison.

“James. What’s going on?”

“That’s why I’m calling you. What do you mean?”

“I got back to the room today and Kelly’s stuff was gone. The House mother said that she had left.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means she’s gone. Where are you?”

“I’m at Smith.”

“Meet me at Kogan Plaza.”

I found her by the fountain. We found seats on one of the benches.

I knew it was bad when Allison hugged me as soon as I got close enough.

“I checked with someone I know at the Registrar’s Office,” she said. “She’s withdrawn.”

“What?”

“Why would she do that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.