The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 18

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

“You can’t say you’re not looking forward to this evening, James,” Desiree said. She was wearing that damn leather catsuit of hers.

“Interesting outfit for a dinner party,” I said.

“There’s no dinner party and I’m not invited. I’m sure you and Lucia will have a wonderful time though.”

I shook my head. We were waiting at the door of the palace for Bianca to pull up the Rolls. The sun had set about an hour ago and the light on the plaza managed to wash out any stars that would have been visible past the towering mountains.

I saw the car pull up and started down the stairs.

Bianca climbed out of the car and crossed to open my door.

“Thank you beautiful,” I said.

She smiled and answered, “Your welcome Highness.”

She then ran around to let in Desiree. There were no point and chase cars tonight. Buzzing above us I saw security drones, one of Desiree’s new toys.

“So what do you think Ovest is playing at?” I asked my spymaster/lover.

“I have no idea. Certainly his invitation to open the Oakcrest Christmas Market next month could have been combined with an official visit. Why he wanted one specifically now I have not been able to find out.”

Ovest was east of the palace, the most centrally located of the counties. As we passed through the more heavily populated areas of the principality I could see lights in the windows and at the doors of the homes and apartments we passed. Every so often we would pass a tavern, more brightly lit than other structures.

Finally we entered Oakcrest. It was more modern looking than Settenhold had been. The houses were stately. The house of Conti and Lucia Cantu was not the historic structure of Nordenschloss. It was simply a fairly modern mansion, such as one might find in Beverly Hills, or any other very high priced neighborhood. Bianca pulled though the gate.

Unlike the array of servants we had found at Nordenschloss the count alone stood to meet us. Bianca stopped the car, opened my door and I exited alone. Desiree remained in the vehicle.

I approached the count standing in front of the wide double doors not knowing what to expect. The count bowed as I approached.

“Highness. I can’t tell you how glad I am that you agree to accept my hospitality.”

With that he turned and led me through the door. He was silent as he led me to a parlor. A servant brought drinks and then retired.

Ovest looked at me, sighed and said, “Your highness, I know that some of our customs are still strange to you. You are aware of the droit du seigneur?”

“Yes. The mythical right of the lord to have sexual relations with the wives of their subordinates.”

“In many ways our right of hospitality stems from that, though in Mariner it in no way carries the connotation of the medieval right. Mariner women give themselves willingly, particularly to men of the Riogati line. Realizing the benefits of allowing their wives this freedom, we, their husbands, benefit too.”

“Yes I noticed you benefiting with my mother at the Coronation Ball,” I said, perhaps too on point. Cantu did not react to that statement other than with a satisfied smile, perhaps of remembrance.

“Indeed.” His demeanor did change now He looked, if anything, nervous. “You know, Your Highness, that I have three strong children from my first marriage? When I lost her I always considered myself fortunate that I found someone as ... inventive, as Lucia to fill my bed. I know that her appetites are ... almost legendary, even for a Mariner woman.”

I nodded. Lucia Cantu’s reputation was well know in the principality.

“She has never wanted children and because my posterity is secure I have never begrudged her that. But now things have changed.”

He hesitated.

“A Riogati sits on the throne again. Lucia can feel the difference. After your introductory lunch Lucia was insatiable. She begged me for this. And I approve.”

I could feel my eyebrows arch. “You approve of what Ovest?”

“You impregnating Lucia.”

That was unexpected. I immediately tried to prevaricate.

“While I’m sure it would be an honor, surely Lucia cannot be fertile yet. I understand it takes months for birth control to flush out of a woman’s system.’

“Lucia has always used an IUD for birth control. She became potentially fertile as soon as it was removed. Of course not truly until she was in that part of her cycle, as she is now. She wore that ridiculous belt to the Coronation Party to ensure she was protected.”

This was not necessarily a Mariner tradition, but what had Desiree said? No line was hurt by a little Riogati blood? So maybe more of a tradition than acknowledged. Did Desiree know this was going to happen? Almost surely I thought, We would definitely speak about that.

At the root of the problem, was I willing to insult one of my counts and perhaps trun his whole family into enemies of my reign? The James from a year ago would have said, hell yes! The present one was not going to make that decision.

As I understood Mariner law this child would not be, could not be an heir. Ovest was his father, because he was married to Lucia. Any child of hers would be his, unless he rejected it. That did not seem likely to happen.

“Alright,” I said. I put down my glass. I did not need anything to muddle my wits or cut into my sex drive.

Ovest stood. “This way please Your Highness.”

The man led me out into the hall and up the stairs, stopping at an ornate door.

“No one will disturb you, Highness. Take as much time as you need.”

He left then. I slowly opened the door. The room beyond was a bedroom. It had feminine touches, so not the marital chamber. The room was lit by soft lighting. Though there was a bed it was empty for now. At the foot of the bed was a chaise, such as those used for orgies at the palace.

Tied to the chaise with velvet ropes was Lucia Cantu, Countess Ovest. Lucia was always lovely. I knew that she must be almost twenty years younger than her husband. Certainly no older than late twenties. Her hair was light brown and normally extended to the small of her back. Here it was splayed back over the edge of the couch. Her body was trim and athletic. Orange sized breast capped with brown areola having bullet sized nipples.

The shackles that held her looked much more substantial than the Velcro bands that held the Symbolic Virgin at my Coronation Ball. She writhe on the chaise when she saw me. Lucia was oversexed at the best of times. The Mariner line ran strong in her. There was no doubt in my mind that she was dialed up to eleven. Her nipples were engorged. A sexual flush ran from her face down to her waist. Her thighs were wet with the drippings from her splayed open pussy.

She was leaking pheromones. The combination of her aspect as the helpless sacrifice and smell of her out of control sex glands caused my own response. I was harder than a diamond.

She looked up at me. Her tongue swiped over her lips like she was a lioness looking at her next meal.

I gulped, took a deep breath and let it out. “You’re hardly a sacrificial virgin,” I said. “Symbolic or otherwise.”

“Highness I give to you my last virginity. After tonight I will be your broodmare. Breed me James.”

My cock went to the top of the diamond scale. That my pants were still intact was a miracle. That they were extremely uncomfortable was not a surprise. I kicked my shoes off. My hands shook as I unhooked my belt. When I yanked at the waistband the button went flying off somewhere. My jacket I pulled off and threw on top of my trousers. More buttons flew as I pulled my shirt open. Then I was naked as she.

When I reached her I bent down between her knees. My hand went out and I cupped her right breast. I ran my fingers over her nipple. It was hard.

“I don’t need foreplay, damn it,” she said. “Fuck me.”

I placed my prick at her opening. She was a swamp. I rubbed my member over her. When I touched her clit she thrust herself at me. I slid into her.

She started shaking when I was not more than halfway into her. Lucia and I had been intimate at my Introduction Orgy. I remembered than she had a hair trigger, but nothing like this. I did recognize the animal noises she made as her climax ran through her.

Her arms reached out for me and as she crashed her lips sought out mine. Her tongue tried to devour me. As I bottomed out her thighs closed around my hips, she could not get her legs around me because they were tied. That did not prevent her from trying to climb up my body as her cunt clutched at me.

I watched her nineteen inch waist ripple as her head jerked sending her long brown hair into a cascade of moving waves.

“Oh God,” she moaned as the cum passed. She hesitated only a moment, then her hips began to thrust at me again. Lucia had excellent muscular control. As soon as she came to herself again she began to clasp and pull at my prick as she thrust at me. My cock slid in and out of her as her pussy massaged me.

My face was next to hers. Her scent was enticing. I realized that it was no store bought perfume, no matter how expensive. This was her and her scent was putting my own libido into overdrive. We were in some kind of sexual positive feedback loop.

I was pounding her as she thrust up into me. Suddenly her clever and talented effort to squeeze my cum out of me with her trained KG muscles fell apart as her cunt rippled around me as another orgasm crashed into her. He thighs rippled on me as her upper body pushed itself into me, her hard nipples rubbing across my chest. Her mouth locked onto my neck so to stifle the scream that rose in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.