The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

“You don’t mind escorting Jordan tonight do you dear?” Cecelia asked.

We were preparing for our entrance to the Coronation Ball. Both mother and Jordan were wearing new gowns. In deference to the season their gowns had half sleeves. The cooler weather did not mean that the tops worked any less to leave their decolletage, including their nipples, less exposed.

The beads and embroidery on mother’s gown was exquisite. Like Jordan she wore a thin band in her hair that could not quite be called a diadem, in deference to the occasion of my coronation. She assured me that in the future as the princess dowager she intended to continue to wear her tiaras for the appropriate occasion.

Though their gowns were different both were wearing sashes of Mariner blue, to denote their family connections to the crown. Their long loose gowns were very becoming as they walked and I noticed they were cut so as to be tight across their asses, but easy to move up or strip out of.

“I don’t know that there will be much escorting other than the entrance,” I said. “After all I have immediate duties.”

“Ah, yes,’ Jordan remembered. “The symbolic virgin. Who is she?”

“Benedetta Ricci. She is the youngest daughter of a Mariner banking family. You might have met her at my Introduction.”

“Oh I believe I saw her and her sister there. Though I didn’t get to really know them.” By which I took to meant she had not had sex with either sister.

“Are you ready, dear,” Cecelia said to Jordan.

“Yes, Aunt Cecelia,” my cousin answered.

Mother was not wearing the Savar pendant tonight. I noted that she seemed especially excited.

“Are you alright Mother?” I asked.

“Wonderful,” she actually blushed. “I’ve been looking forward to this too.”

We approached the door. I heard the thumps of the heralds staff followed by, “Her Highness Cecelia Margret Winthrope Riogati, Dowager Princess of Mariner.” Mother gave me a peck on the cheek and walked through the door,

“His Royal Highness James Phillip Weston Riogati, Prince of Mariner and Miss Jordan Sutton of Boston.”

“Your on,” Jordan said unhelpfully.

We proceeded through the door. I heard the Prince’s March. Unlike last time the crowd was not clumped throughout the ball room. Instead they were arrayed in concentric circles around something. A path was open before me and with Jordan on my arm I moved to the center of the circle.

Then I saw her. She was naked, laid out on a chaise lounge. Actually she was tied down to a chaise lounge by velvet ropes which did not really look sturdy enough to hold her.

She was very young, certainly a teenager. Her breasts were full and firm. Her hair was long, but piled up in a fantastic hairdo held with jeweled combs. I did recognize her. She had the high cheekbones and aristocratic beauty of her mother Emma, who I had met, but not been intimate with, at my Introduction.

When she saw me she mock struggled against the ropes, but as soon as I got close enough I could see the lust in her eyes.

For a young Mariner woman this was the pinnacle of social stature. For the rest of her life only the consort princess would outshine her in Mariner eyes. The symbolic virgin at the prince’s coronation.

There was a reason Jordan was my escort, rather than my mother. When I reached the inside of the circle of observers Jordan released my arm. Her tongue ran over her lips as she examined Benedetta, staring at her supine body from head to toe. She was laid out so that her knees were spread and her naked pussy was revealed to us all, or at least all on that side of her.

Jordan stepped up to her. She positioned herself at the bottom on the couch, so that she was facing Benedetta and standing effectively between her legs. Gathering her skirts Jordan sank down to her knees. She was kneeling now so that she was even with the lovely Benedetta’s splayed cunt.

Jordan reached out. She could have gone right for the prize, but instead she placed her hand on Benedetta’s right thigh. Her hand moved smoothly up the girl’s leg until it came to her crotch.

“She’s wet,” I heard Jordan’s breathy voice say.

She curled her fingers and plunged them into the girls pussy, pushing until her fingers were totally impaling her. Then she turned her hand so that her palm was up.

Benedetta moaned.

“I do attest, Your Highness, that this girl is indeed symbolically a virgin.”

Jordan then pulled her hand out and I reached out and she took her other hand in mine and let me help her up. Though it wasn’t part of the ceremony she then placed her wet fingers at my lips and pushed them gently between my lips. I sucked off Benedetta’s tasty juices.

“My lady, please,” I said to her and Jordan reached up for my collar. Pulling hard on my party jacket I heard the rip of Velcro as she opened my top. I was naked under it of course. I kicked off my loafers. Her hands moved down and she quickly unfastened my trousers and they fell to the floor.

My cock was only half hard. Jordan reached down and slowly began to jerk on me. I heard gasps come out of the circle of men and woman around us.

I looked around quickly and saw many women with engorged nipples and a few with pretty flushes. Then I looked at Benedetta. Her eyes were directly on where Jordan’s hand was jacking me off. When my sister/cousin had it good and hard she kissed my cheek and released me.

“Have fun,” she whispered to me.

I walked to the spot that Jordan had been, at the foot of the chaise, between the well toned legs of Ms. Ricci. Bending down I examined her nude pussy. She was still wet, though whether from Jordan’s fingering or the fact she was staked out in front of a room full of people I could not say.

I leaned down closer, until I was close enough to run my tongue over her outer lips. I could taste her again. She tasted clean and sweet and earthy. When I reached the top of her slit I moved up a little more. Her clit was fully peeking out of its little hood and was engorged. I ran my tongue across it and she shook.

“Oh God,” she moaned.

I lapped at her until the orgasm finished. Then I moved down again, spearing my tongue into her. She was tight and I could feel her trying to clench and pull at my tongue. Her cunt was swampy, much more so than could be accounted for by Jordan’s teasing. A symbolic virgin indeed.

“Oh please Highness,” she said. “Take me now.”

I climbed over her. I could feel all of the eyes on me and was astounded that my prick did not seem to care at all. It was the pheromones. I could feel my lust growing. She was affecting me as much as I was affecting her. Not to mention the biochemicals wafting off the crowd around me.

I looked directly in her eyes as I placed my hard prick at the mouth of her cunt. I could see the desire there. She wanted this as much as any woman I had ever seen.

Was it because of the public display? Was she an exhibitionist? Was it because I was prince? A kind of power trip or ultimate groupie thing? Was it all because of the Mariner biology? Did it really matter?

I slid fully into her and she gasped and came again. I stayed fully buried in her until she stopped cumming. Then I slowly began to withdraw and damn if she didn’t start to shake and squeal again.

At that point I just started to thrust into her. She jerked and moved under me. I had never felt anything like it. It was like she was a pleasure machine. Her cunt was grasping and pulling at me. There was no way I was going to last very long.

Suddenly my cum was shooting into her. She kept cumming until I was finished. I laid there and held her and every thirty seconds or so her body would jerk in an aftershock. I was nearly comatose when I heard the applause start.

“You have to get up and release me now,” Benedetta whispered to me. “Now that you’ve made me a woman.” She winked at me as she said that, but the effect was spoiled because her body decided to betray her as an aftershock rolled through her.

“Fuck that’s intense,” she said as I reach for the first rope. She was attached by velvet lined cuffs held with Velcro and I quickly had her released.

I stood up and held out my hand to her. She shakily got to her feet and I escorted her to her father who was standing in the inner circle of the crowd next to her mother.

“Sir I deliver you back your daughter now fully a woman,” I said to him.

“I accept this great gift,” he said. He took her hand and then passed her over to her sister.

“Carlotta, why don’t you help you sister get a drink or something,” Emma Ricci said. She took my hand as her husband watched in amusement.

“Highness, as a strong supporter of the monarchy I realized that your time at your Introduction was limited. I was hoping?”

I started to lead her away to where the other chaises were, now that the crowd was starting to break up and pair off. “I think I would like that. Are you anywhere as sensitive as your daughter?”

“Oh I don’t know what came over her. I suspect it was the honor of it all.”

“And she’s an exhibitionist,” I said.

“And she’s an exhibitionist,” Emma admitted.

When we got to the line of chaises I saw that Cecelia was laying on one with a man I did not recognize pounding into her. He tensed up and I saw his ass dimple as he came into her. There were several men standing around her. Her lover pulled out immediately so that another man could slide into her. She hardly stopped moving as he began to thrust into her.

“Ah I know the princess will enjoy tonight,” Emma said. “The word has been out she intends to pull the longest train she can handle.”

“She want’s to be gang banged?” I said startled.

“It’s kind of a tradition,” Emma said. “It’s been a long time since she could really just let go. Now, since she has no affairs of state to worry about, she intends, I think, to go for it. A man could never understand the state a woman can reached when she’s taken by a group of men. Normally even with a very good lover the number of orgasm you can fit in a coupling is limited. But imagine being able to work yourself to a high level and just stay there as man after man takes you. Not even being with another woman lets you reach such a state of absolute bliss.”

“It seems you speak from experience, Emma,” I said.

“Yes I have lots of that. Let me show you.”

At that point she knelt at my feet. When her mouth became even with my still soft cock she began to work on it. She kissed it and began to lick around it. I found myself responding to her talent tongue. Like most Mariner women Emma Ricca was a mistress of the art of fellatio. She used her tongue to explore every centimeter of my hardening cock until she was familiar with all of its little quirks.

Then she placed her lips at the head and engulfed it. The warm mouth felt made my cock feel like it was being slowly dipped in a jar of honey. She managed to suck on it while taking it in, which was an amazing feeling. As she moved off of me her tongue added to the effect of the suction. I felt my vision start to white out at the edges, the pleasure was so great.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.