The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

I got my way and started to tour Mariner to get a feel for the land and its people. At only 220 square Kilometers Mariner is just a little bigger than Seattle with a fraction of the population. I have already stated that Mariner is divided into three counties, Setten, Ovest and Merid. Each county has a county seat where the count resides. These areas, what might be called villages, or neighborhoods if not for the rural and park lands which surround them, have populations between 6,000 and 8,000 inhabitants. In the case of Settenhold 7,827 people.

I had passed through Settenhold on my way to Server Bunker 47. The balance of the server bunkers are located in this county, making Lord Setten very interested in the prosperity and security of Mariner’s data hosting business. Of course Bianca had driven Emily and I through the main road of the town with nary a reduction in speed.

I was determined to visit the town. Of course mother insisted that any visit would have to include calling on the count and his wife at their ancestral home of Nordenschloss. Naturally that meant a full protection team with a scouting visit by security before my trip.

“The way it should be done is that we say the visit is to Nordenschloss, then make the visit to Settenhold an unscheduled stop,” Desiree said.

“Great,” I answered. “I can only imagine how hard it will be once I’m crowned. No wonder you thought running off to America to pretend to be a professor was a good idea, mother.”

“I was a professor,” Cecelia stated vexedly. “And it was a nice change to only have Desiree shadowing me.”

“You were there?”

“I can be socially invisible when it suits me,” the woman said.


“Good morning, Your Highness,” Bianca said as she opened the limo door.

“Good morning beautiful,” I said as I climbed it. Bianca closed the door and went around the back of the car to let Desiree in on the other side.

The partition was down and I could see the lovely blond locks of Bianca’s hair flowing down from underneath her hat. I fondly remembered the tour she had given me of this very vehicle.

“Are you even listening to me James?” Desiree asked. I could tell she was peeved.

“No, Sorry. My mind wandered.”

“Setten is the most senior of the counties, so your visiting them first is a politically expected move. Just remember how important it is for you to receive their hospitality in the spirit in which it is being given.”

“Sure, I guess,” was all I said.

We passed through several small villages. The houses all looked fairly modern. I could see that though cables ran on towers along the road in rural areas when we approached a town or village the wiring all dived underground. There were no strings of overhead cables marring the streets of the places we passed.

Eventually we passed through Settenhold. As before pedestrians turned to look at the car. Some gave small bows or curtsies when they saw the flags and the crests on the car doors. The homes here looked older, more traditional.

Not far along the road we took the turn which led to the gate of Nordenschloss. It was an impressive piece of property. The house could not be seen from the gate, being reached by a long road bracketed by trees. As we approached the structure I saw that though it was smaller than the palace it was by no means a small house. A small army of servants were likely required to keep it up. When the car pulled to a stop at the front door I saw a number of them lining the route to the stairs.

Bianca stepped out almost immediately.

“Any security theater would give the indication we don’t trust the count to protect you,” Desiree said.

When I stepped out of the vehicle and looked up the steps I saw only Lady Setten standing there by the door. Desiree got out behind me, but motioned for me to ascend first. I could hear her steps behind me as we climbed the stairs.

When I reached the top Aida Marchesi, Countess Setten curtsied. “Welcome to Nordenschloss, Your Highness. We offer you our hospitality.”

She then stepped into my arms and laid a blistering kiss on me. I know I was stiff when her arms went around me, but as her body pressed up against me I let her melt into me. When the kiss had gone on for what I figured at the time was about ten minutes, but realized later was perhaps only one she released me and turned around.

Stepping to the door she looked over her shoulder and said, “Coming Highness?”

I heard Desiree say softly, “Not yet.”

When we entered the entrance hall Desiree said, “My Lady. I have some security concerns to discuss with your husband. Where might I find him?”

“Benjamin is in his study.” She turned around then called out, “Gessip!” A servant appeared. “Take Ms. Ormond to the count’s study please.”

Desiree went off with the servant and Aida gave me a feral look and said, “Follow me please Highness.”

We went down a long hall and I reacquainted myself with Aida Marchesi. Like her daughter Chensi, with whom I had enjoyed an intense coupling at my Introduction, Aida was a beautiful woman. She was tall. I guessed her age somewhere between forty to fifty, based not so much on her looks but on the age of her daughter. She was well formed, with rolling hips that moved wonderfully under the rather long full skirts that she was wearing. Her brown hair was long without any gray, whether naturally or not I had no idea. Her breasts were large and I could see a good portion of them over the deep cleavage of her top.

She got to a large set of double doors. She pulled on one and it creaked as she opened it. As we stepped into the room beyond I saw that it was dim in there. I pulled the door closed behind us.

The room was medium large. In any normal home it would have been massive. In a building like this not so much. There were thick curtains on the windows and they were drawn, blocking out most of the daylight. There were couches set around the room. The focus of the room was a large fireplace. It was fairly cold outside and a large fire had been built in the fireplace. It gave the majority of the light to the room. Before the fireplace was a large white fur rug.

Aida walked to the rug. She kicked off her CFM three inch heels and stepped on the rug. Then she touched her waist and the long skirts dropped to the floor. Like many Mariner women I had met she wore no underwear and I could see her shaved gray and brown strip pointing to her womanhood. Her eyebrows arched as she unfastened her top, allowing the item to drop on top of her skirts. She left on her bra, but like many I had seen here it was a shelf type which left her nipples fully exposed to me. It was black and looked great against her skin.

She dropped to the floor, her body fully on the fur rug and then looked right at me as she opened her legs to reveal her pussy. She reached down and ran her fingers through her slit and I could see lust in her eyes.

“Our hospitality is yours Highness,” she said looking me in the eye.

My own cock was bone hard. I pulled off my jacket tossing it unheeded to the floor. My fingers fumbled at my buttons. She smiled at me and continued to caress herself. I was wearing half boots and pulled at them while trying not to fall. I expect I looked the fool. At that moment I did not care. I pulled my socks off, tossing them on the boots. I yanked down my trousers and briefs at the same time, releasing my hard cock.

I heard her gasp and for a moment her hand stopped, then continued to move between her lips. I walked to the rug and dropped to my knees beside her. Then I moved up so I was next to her.

I saw her face reflected in the firelight. I reached for her. Our lips met again and I felt her tongue tentatively reach for mine, before it spared with it. She moaned into my mouth and I realized she had continued to stimulate herself.

I reached down and captured her hand. I brought it up to my face and holding it before me I stuck her fingers in my mouth, sucking on them. She was sweet and earthy.

I reached down and replaced her hands with mine. I found her wet and opened. She moaned again when my fingers flicked across her exposed and engorged clit. I bent to her chest and breathed upon her right nipple.

“Highness I...” she moaned. Then I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked hard. “Oh Lord,” she said her hips jerking up as her first climax ran through her. When she stopped shaking she pulled at me.

I rolled over onto her. Slipping between her legs I felt her reach for my cock. She ran her hand over it and then placed it at her opening.

“Please James,” she said.

I pushed slowly into her and she sang as inch after inch stretched her. I found her very tight for a mature woman as I penetrated her. When I got to the bottom I felt her loosed around me and then ripple and I realized she had excellent muscular control. He legs wrapped around me and I felt her heels on my ass, pushing.

Her armed went around my head and she pulled me into her until my face was only inches from her breasts. I dove in and started licking and sucking as I began to thrust into her.

She was wet and tight and then wet and loose as I plunged in and out of her. She rippled over me and I felt as if she was giving me a hand job with her cunt.

Suddenly she froze and her cunt squeezed me like a vise and I realized she had come again. When she finished she pulled away from me. I felt the cold on my wet cock. Aida turned around and I felt her warm mouth envelope my cock. She was skillful. Come to think of it I had never had a Mariner woman suck my cock that wasn’t extraordinarily skillful in the arts of fellatio. She took me deep, easily taking my full nine inches. She edged me, pulling me closer and closer to my orgasm without letting me cum.

Then she pulled off me, giving my cock a last lick with her talented tongue. She turned to lay with her back to me. As we moved I felt the fur move over my body. With my hairy form it was only a little pleasurable. What must it feel like moving over her bare skin.

I realized she was moving to take full advantage of that. She lay so that I could spoon behind her. She was twisted so that her breasts were touching the fur and presented her ass to me. I moved so that my prick was set at her opening and pushed into her.

I began to thrust into her. As I did I noted that she moved a little every time I thrust and would move back toward me as I withdrew. Her breasts and nipples were running through the fur, the hair caressing her on every thrust. She moaned.

“Oh God ... Oh yes ... James ... Highnesssss ... oh yes ... oh yessss ... faster ... oh like that...”

Her body started trembling. Her hand grasped mine and I felt her fingers squeezing hard as she moaned and shook.

She stopped for a minute to catch her breath. I nuzzled her neck and she turned her head to face me. She stared deep into my eyes.

“Oh James you have so much of your father in you. He would fuck me on this rug for hours while Cecelia systematically deconstructed Ben’s ability to maintain conscious thought. I should let you and her borrow it some time.”

Damn. The twisted sexuality of Mariner nobility never failed to make my dick even harder.

“Oh I can feel you like the idea. I could let you fuck me until the morrow, but I think its time to finish. Your delightful little spy girl is likely to kill Ben. He’s not as young as he once was.” She grimed at me and began to move against me, still rubbing her tits against the fur.

Soon her breathing got ragged. She began to huff and moan as her pussy slid over me, her muscles pulling and clasping. I felt myself getting closer and closer to release. Suddenly Aida’s whole body clenched as she wailed out her release. I felt my own orgasm overwhelm me as I shot into her.

When it was over she nestled back into me. “As divine as this feels I fear we must get up.” She turned and sweetly kissed me. “We must arrange for a longer visit sometime. Perhaps during hunting season when Ben safaris.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.