The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

“Are you nervous?” Jordan asked me.

This time Jordan was staying in one of the regular guest suites since the twins were occupying the consort suite. Fortunately the secret passageway had an entrance to that suite and I had paid her a visit last night. Jessica and Emily had gotten in this morning and I still had not seen them yet.


Desiree had kept me busy most of the day going over photographs of the guests to ensure I had a pretty good idea of who was who. Local Mariner media, which nowadays primarily consisted of streaming services, would be outside the event, but not inside. Considering what I expected was going to happen that was probably a good thing.

“It’s going to be alright James,” Desiree said. She only called me James when we were in bed or she really wanted me to pay attention to her, so I knew she was stressed. “It’s a hundred people tops. Maybe another twenty servants who some of the guest might want to play with.”

“So are like fifty women going to mob me?”

“Don’t be ridiculous. There are protocols. You are the heir. You select partners. In some cases their escort may offer them up, but that’s a pretty old custom now days. Most women feel perfectly comfortable offering themselves up. You are not required to accept the first proposal or the first ten. Hell you could pick someone without anyone asking you.”

“Suppose someone turns me down. Does no mean no?”

“Always, but no one who is here would turn you down. It would be considered gauche for you to ask the Regent, because she’s your mother. You have no other close relatives. You could pick me or Jordan or even the twins and no one would blink, but those are politically less useful selections. We already believe you are the Riogati heir.”


Jordan was wearing what was considered evening wear in Mariner society. That consisted of a sleeveless sequined top whose cleavage was cut just below her nipples. It had some kind of elegant embroidered design below her breasts. A wide satin sash with pleats held her waist. Below that a long loose gown went almost all the way to the floor. Its long pleats assured it could be raised out of the way without constricting.

I was told the top was held on by Velcro and a single button would allow the skirts to be dropped, basically leaving the woman wearing only the sash. Jordan told me support was built into the top and the dress was not meant to be worn with underwear. Three inch CFM heels in a complementary color finished off the outfit.

Desiree’s outfit had short sleeves but was otherwise of the same general cut and features as Jordan’s. Unlike Jordan she was wearing an earpiece.

Mother was wearing the Savar pendant between her luscious breasts. She was also wearing a tiara with enough diamonds on it to stock a jewelry store.

My own outfit was a ridiculous combination of Hollywood military formal and vaudeville costume. The Mariner blue jacket had a high collar and sported nonfunctional double breasted buttons. Collar tabs and cuffs attested to my exalted rank in the Mariner armed forces, which was the size of the state police force of Vermont, about 320 members. Sharp stripes ran down my trousers. Of course the whole outfit was held together with Velcro and I could strip out of it in about thirty seconds.

I considered Jordan’s question.

“Of course I’m nervous. I have only the bare idea of what’s expected of me tonight. How many state orgies have you attended?”

“No need to get snippy. I’m nervous enough myself.”

“Sorry Sis,” I said. “So have you talked to Allison?”

We were waiting for my mother who I was suppose to escort into the ballroom. A place I thought was aptly named for tonight’s event.

“Yes. She says you’ve been talking regularly. She’s leaning toward coming back with me during Christmas.”

“Good. I’m not sure asking her to consider become consort is a good idea, but at least I know her. She would be someone I could trust.”

“I’m not sure that is enough.” She looked at the watch pendant dangling between her breasts. “I was talking to Emily last week. You know that you absolutely blew that girl away with your server bunker tour.”

“Yeah. She seemed to have a good time.”

Just then mother and her entourage blew in.

“Good evening, Your Highness,” I said.

“James. You’re looking especially handsome this evening.”

She really did look gorgeous. Regal in all respects. I could just see the areola of her nipples peeking above the cut of her top. I checked her out and suddenly she blushed.

“Better save that for the party,” she said noticing my pants were starting to tent. Damn pheromones. “Lets get you in there.”

She nodded to the group with us, all of whom proceeded us down the hallway.

We got almost to the door and I heard the thumps of the herald’s staff followed by, “Her Royal Highness Cecelia Margret Winthrope Riogati, Regent of Mariner and His Highness James Phillip Weston Riogati, Crown Prince of Mariner.”

The string quartet played the Prince’s March and we processed into the ballroom. Desiree was right about one thing, the hormones and pheromones were think enough to cut with a knife. If there was a man who did not have tenting trousers he was certainly gay or perhaps weak in Mariner blood.

There were clumps of guests spread throughout the room and all of them were looking at me. I tried to look back at them in a way that would give me some idea of what the feel of the room was.

In one group I saw the Prime Minister and his wife. Emily and Jessica were with them, as I should have supposed they’d be. Count Setten was standing among a group of other men. Most were wearing sashes, which I had been told was a mark of nobility. So maybe barons and a few others. I could see his wife in a group nearby. Lady Merid was there too.

That pretty much was the extent of those I had met personally. I recognized many others from Desiree’s briefing.

I saw Edoardo Baio. He was an executive of the company Terabyte Technic. That was the corporation many of our foreign partners did business with. It was a public-private partnership and Baio was very influential in the principality. With him was his wife Alessandra and his daughter Alice. As we entered the room mother steered me toward them.

Like most Mariner women I had seen Alessandra was well preserved for her age. She was a little thick, but her curves were enticing none the less. I wondered how much was fact and how much was biochemical. Checking her face as we approached I decided that she was beautiful in a mature way. I could definitely see those lips around me or my member sitting between those large soft breasts. Alice did not have her mother’s assets but she absolutely had her good looks.

As we stopped to talk to the Baios I noted many of the groups went back to their conversations, though their eyes still lingered on me.

“Edoardo, I’ve been looking forward to seeing you tonight,” mother said. “Can we have a word?”

Baio looked like mother had just offered him half the country.

“Certainly, Your Highness. Shall we?” he said sticking out his arm. Mother latched on to it and he led her away.

“Mrs. Baio, you are looking very lovely tonight,” I said. She stepped very close to me. I could see the lust in her eyes.

“Thank you Your Highness,” she said her hand reaching up to touch my uniform jacket.

I noticed mother had taken Baio toward one of the wide chaise lounges that were positioned along the walls under the mezzanine. That area of the ballroom was darker than the rest. They were just standing by one of the couches talking. I noticed they were glancing over to us every now and again.

“Alice, I’m glad to see you’ve come tonight too.”

“Your Highness I hope to cum many times tonight,” the saucy girl said.

I reached out for her and she melted into my arms. We kissed. That girl was a great kisser. Her lips pressed to mine. I felt them part as her tongue teased my lips. She pulled back before going any further.

I looked over to the chaises and her gaze followed mine.

I stepped toward them and then looked back. “Alessa, would you like to join us?”

“Yes thank you Your Highness,” the woman said. She was flush now.

Both mother and daughter had light skin and beautiful dark hair. Alessandra took my hand and my arm remained around her daughter. When we reached the chaise, I leaned over and kissed the mother while my arm remained around the daughter.

I heard the sound of Velcro ripping and felt the cold breeze on my ass. Alice had jerked on my waistline causing my pants to come apart. Alessa immediately reached down and captured my hard prick.

I saw her tongue sweep across her lips as she glance down at me. She dropped to her knees, her long skirt puddling around her.

Her mouth opened and she took me in. Her mouth was like warm honey. Down it went. When she reached about five or so inches she reversed direction, sucking.

Alice moved into me. Her face mere inches from mine. “Daddy says she’s really good at that.” Then she kissed me.

I wanted to feel her. I ran my hand around her sash looking for the button I knew was there. When I found it I opened it and her skirts puddled at her feet. I grabbed her ass cheeks, kneading the tight flesh.

Alessa was going deeper now, making gurgling sounds as she took me so deep.

I moved my hand around Alice until I could slip my fingers into her. She moaned into my mouth.

I felt Alessa release me. She pushed her chest out so that my prick was running between her massive breasts. I heard the sound of Velcro again and she was naked from the waist up. She maneuvered my prick between her breasts again and began to slide me between cleavage, licking the head when I peeked out.

When we broke our kiss I took a quick scan of the room. While there were still a dozen or so groups talking, the majority of people were now clustered around the various chaises. I looked over and saw my mother bent over the couch, her dress thrown over her head. Baio was pounding into her doggie style. I saw Gloria Lastra in a sixty nine with Aida Marchesi while the latter’s husband watched.

My attention returned when I felt Alessa release me and stand. She reached down and released her own skirt, then garbed only in her sash she reclined on the lounge, her legs spread wide.

Alice pulled at my jacket and helped me slip out of it. Then she kissed me again. Her tongue danced with mine, but only for a moment. Then she released me so I could service her mother.

Alessa’s body was inspiring. She had scars where she had birthed her daughter, else she was perfect. Her massive breasts fit her thicker frame. Her legs were strong and muscular, not fat. They rapped around me as I slid into her. She was wet and ready, her lips red and engorged.

As I slid into her Alice bent down and took her mother’s bullet sized nipple into her mouth sucking on first one then the other. Alessa moaned pulling her daughter’s head more tightly into her chest. I started moving into her and Alessa began to sing in passion, grunting and moaning. Her cunt was not loose, but tight and clasping.

She began to hump herself into me, forcing me to strike that spot deep within her. I saw Alice reach down and start strumming her mother’s clit and Alessa began to howl and cum around me. I knew I needed to persevere, so I pushed my own orgasm away, biting my inner cheek.

Alice released her mother’s teat and looked up at me smiling. When Alessa finished I pulled out of her and helped her to stand.

I laid back on the chaise and pulled Alessa over my face. As I stabbed my tongue into her I felt my cock being enveloped by Alice’s cunt. She started posting on me. I knew she was facing away from me. I could feel her move up and down over me.

I lapped at Alessa until her body began to writhe above me. I held her ass in my hand and dug my fingers into her firm cheeks. I could just see beneath her body enough to make out her daughter bouncing on me. Alessa reached out. Her arms were just long enough to wrap around her daughter. Whatever she did Alice started screaming and shaking. Suddenly Alessa joined her and I found my face flooded with fluid.

When both women stopped shaking I pushed gently on Alessa and she climbed off me. I sat up still in Alice and grabbed her hips. The chaise was just wide enough for me to wrangle us over. Alice was now on the bottom, face pressed into the couch. I pulled up on her waist so that her ass was in the air and I could stand behind her. I started to thrust into her, my finger rimming her rosebud. I dipped to where my prick was thrusting into her and wet my finger.

Suddenly I felt a wet touch lapping at my balls. Alessa gently sucked on one and then moved to the other. I felt myself getting close. I rimmed Alice again, my finger circling her pretty hole. Alessa’s tongue left my balls and Alice started to grunt and heave. Alessa pushed by balls up into my body and I felt myself start to cum. Alice’s body clenched, freezing as a cry left her lips. I jammed my wet finger into her ass as she started clenching again and again.

I finished before she did and I felt her cunt pulling at my sensitive member as her orgasm rolled on. Finally she finished and her body dropped to the chaise leaving my slimy cock loose. But not for long as Alessa slurped it down whole, sucking ever drop of our combined cum off me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.